The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 147

Cattie stood with me for another twenty minutes or so, arms around each other as I piloted the boat, and we just quietly chatted. It was different than with Cassidy or Becca, but as we talked I realized it wasn’t because I didn’t fit with her any less. There was just a barrier there where Cassidy was mine, and Becca was so open to me that nothing felt off-limits, but Cattie and I were avoiding topics here and there because they could loop us back around to places we didn’t want to go.

Finally she sighed, running her fingernails along my spine under my shirt. “I should go check on them.”

“OK,” I said. “Try not to get too much of an eyeful of things that can’t be unseen.”

Cattie smirked a little. “We’ll see if I can manage that. Dating a nude and lewd model is annoying enough to deal with, having my own sister be one?” She sighed.

“Well, anything you need,” I promised her.

“I know,” she said, then raised up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly on the cheek, right at the corner of my lips. “Love you, Tiger.”

“Love you too, Catherine,” I said.

She slipped from my arms and quickly padded away, back down out to the stairs and into below deck.

I piloted for a while, and then radioed over to Becca to check in. All was good over on the Singles Boat, so we kept piloting.

I heard more footsteps on the stairs, and this time I wondered if it was Cassidy coming up or Cattie returning, but instead I was surprised yet again.

“Ugh, hey,” Terra said, coming into the pilot’s cabin and hopping up on the counter where the fridge and the little bar area were beside me.

“Everything alright?” I asked, frowning as I glanced over at her when I heard the tone of her greeting.

Terra was wearing a cute little red and blue crop top that showed off a ton of her toned stomach, and athletic black bikini bottom. Her blonde hair was tied back in a rough bun and she had an expression like she’d eaten a bitter grape.

“No,” she sighed. “Seriously, dude. What is it about guys and screens?”

“We’re simple-minded and easily distracted,” I said with a wry chuckle. “But for real, what’s up? Did JC do something?”

“More like what he’s not doing,” Terra grunted. “Namely, me! He won’t stop playing that stupid game on his stupid phone. It’s one he played before, and I guess a couple of those college guys play it so he’s back to playing again. But I practically rubbed my pussy on his leg, I’m so fucking horny, and he said he needed one more minute and I just sat there naked on the bed waiting for him for ten! I don’t think he’s even realized I got dressed and left.”

“That…” I said, then hesitated, then sighed. “Yeah, that’s not great.”

“Am I really the totally Meh that a stupid phone game can distract my boyfriend? Is it because I don’t have big tits or something?” Terra asked, seriously questioning herself. “I mean, come on.” And she lifted her crop top up to her neck, baring her chest to me. The soft, small swells of her breasts, her pretty little dark areolas and beady nipples standing proud.

“Fuck,” I grunted, glancing back and forth from her to the waters ahead of the houseboat. “Terra, you- God damn it, you are one hell of a sexy woman Terra, and I would very much like to stare at you naked for as long as you want, but I’m currently piloting a boat filled with people I’d like to keep safe, not to mention the insurance issues if we hit something or someone while I’m busy ogling you.”

“See, that’s the response I want from JC,” Terra said. She reached up and tweaked her nipples, biting her little lower lip and then blowing out a breath through pursed lips. “Is Cassidy for real? Because I’m seriously starting to consider taking her up on her offer because for the past couple of days you’ve paid way more attention to me than he has.”

“Have you tried being more forward with him?” I asked. “Maybe he feels like this is a vacation and you don’t-”

“I don’t think I could be any more forward, Robbie,” Terra interrupted. She slipped down from the counter and pulled off the crop top completely and left it where she’d been sitting, coming to stand just in front of me, between the steering wheel and my body. She was small even compared to Cassidy, her tight little body feeling like I was looming over her as she ducked under my arm to stand in front of me. Then, looking up at me with a little smile with her tongue touching at the corner of her lips, she slid a hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. “What does this say to you?” she asked huskily. “Does it say ‘Hey, baby, finish up your game and let me know if you might be interested in fooling around a bit?’ Or does it say, ‘I want this dick right now?’”

“The second one,” I groaned softly as Terra slowly stroked my cock under my shorts.

“And you got it on the first guess,” Terra sighed, then flicked her eyes down as she used her wrist to pull my shorts open a little further to take a look. “Fuck, Tiger,” she said. “You’ve got a nice cock.”

“You’ve got a beautiful… everything,” I sighed. “JC is being an idiot.”

“He really is,” she nodded, going back to stroking me slowly. Her husky whispers were sending tingles through my ears.

“You sure this is alright?” I asked. “I don’t want to be a cheater.”

“Anything but this cock in my pussy,” Terra murmured. “So you can touch whatever you want.”

I left one hand on the wheel and used the other to slowly start groping her breasts. I’d done it before in a couple of contexts now, but it was different with her facing me and nothing else going on. No massage, no kissing in a dark room for a dare.

“Fuck, dude,” Terra moaned softly, rolling her head back as she revelled in the feel of me slowly tweaking her nipples.

She kept slowly stroking me, her hand inside my shorts. My hand eventually roamed, sliding down her side and down to her ass, massaging her little muscled cheeks for a bit as Terra leaned forward and pressed her cheek to my chest through my shirt. Neither of us were trying to get the other off, just… enjoying this physical feeling between us. I slid my hand into the elastic of her bikini bottoms and trailed my fingers down the cleft of her bum. She bit my shirt softly when I reached down enough to brush against her pussy lips, then back up teasing into her ass crack again.

We teased each other for a good ten minutes, maybe longer, before Terra’s phone went off in a poing that she’d been texted.

“Mmm,” she groaned in frustration.

“Expecting something important?” I asked.

“No, but…” she sighed and then pulled her hand from my cock and I moved my arm so she could reach over and grab her phone from the counter. She unlocked it and frowned. “Your fiancee is asking if I can get JC to take over driving the boat because she needs you.”

“If you tell her what we were doing, she’d probably be happy to wait,” I said.

Terra sighed again and frowned. “I think it’s more of an ‘I need him to help with Wanda’ than it is her needing something.”

“You know about the Wanda stuff?” I asked.

“A little,” she said. “Enough to know we shouldn’t keep going.”

“That the only reason?” I asked.

“Yes,” Terra nodded. “Seriously. The only reason. Fuck, I’m hornier than ever but that was so fucking hot, Tiger.” She went up on her toes and kissed me with a steamy amount of tongue. “If JC doesn’t get his shit together here soon, I’m going to be using more than my hands on this cock soon.”

“Terra, you are something else. Fuck, I’m so hard right now,” I said.

She smirked a little and started putting on her crop top. “Well, I’m happy to know someone appreciates me. Talk to you later?”

“For sure,” I nodded.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she said, and then gave me one more peck on the lips. I took the opportunity to grab her ass again, which turned the peck into a slightly longer kiss as she moaned a little. “God, I need dick,” she laughed as she left to go get JC.

I just shook my head, taking deep breaths and trying to will my cock to go down and wondering if I should talk to JC myself to help out Terra. I had more than enough going on with all the girls, and she was attached.

But… they did have that deal… and she was smoking hot…

Shit.

* * *