The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 148

It wasn’t even a minute after Terra left that I heard the telltale sound of someone shouting below deck. It was a woman, but I couldn’t tell who it was over the rumble of the engines and the splash of the water. It stopped after a long moment, but I had to wonder who it was. Cattie, yelling at Heather or Sherry? Terra? Wanda or Cassidy?

The number of plausible options was a little overwhelming. Realistically, it could have been any of them.

But it had stopped, so I tried not to dwell. Instead, I thumbed on the radio and let Becca know that I’d be trading off with JC for a bit, the implication being that if she said something over the radio, it wouldn’t be me receiving it. She said alright, then a weird sound came through that took me a second to realise it was her blowing a kiss into the mic.

For some reason that put a little smile on my face even if it was silly.

JC came up to the pilot’s cabin a couple of minutes later and traded off with me. It felt weird, making quick small talk with him after what I’d just been doing with his girlfriend, and I had to keep reminding myself that it was their agreement between them and not my place to judge. Mine and Cassidy’s agreement wasn’t any more understandable from the outside, I was sure.

“Hey, who was yelling?” I asked after I’d handed off the wheel to him.

“Oh, it was Terra,” JC sighed. “It was nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“Alright, well, thanks my man,” I said. “I’ll go see what Cass wanted.”

He made a clicking noise with his tongue and gave me a thumbs-up and a wink.

I decided I needed some water before I walked into whatever was coming, so I headed towards the back of the boat and down the stairs there to cut through the living room into the kitchen. That was my plan, anyways, until I opened the back sliding glass door and stepped right into the middle of a photoshoot and froze with my eyes wide.

Heather was the photographer, working a DSLR camera from in front of the TV as it pointed at the couch. On said couch, Sherry was sitting naked with her hair pulled back into pigtails, a boob clutched hard in one hand and her other held a glass dildo of some sort partway inserted into her flushed pussy. She looked like she’d been oiled up for the shoot to make her skin glisten, and her big eyes snapped to me in surprise.

Sherry had been pissing me off for the last couple of days. But shit she was a cute little sexy package. She didn’t have the tits of Cattie, but there were still good handfuls capped with nipples that wanted for sucking. Her stomach was toned, and her belly button looked cute. Even her feet, up in the air as she spread her knees wide, were cute. I could also see that she was super wet, her juices creamy on her fingers and the glass dildo.

“Fuck, sorry,” I said,

Sherry immediately tried to cover herself as we both blushed hard.

“Get out, private shoot!” Heather said loudly.

“I didn’t know!” I replied, turning to leave but hesitating at the door. “OK, just let me—” I quickly strode between them, wide around Sherry, and grabbed the lamp from the side table and adjusted it onto its side and angled to cast light more directly onto Sherry. “That’ll help counteract the light from the- You know what, never mind. Sorry again, I didn’t know you were back here doing this.”

I left, bypassing the kitchen so that I wasn’t spending any more time tempted to peek at Sherry and make her more uncomfortable. Neither of them said anything more. Heading for the cabins, I saw that they had hung up a sheet to block the view from there and after I ducked around it I also saw they’d put up a note warning off entry while they were doing a private shoot.

“Fuck me,” I grunted out softly and shook my head.

Cassidy came out of Wanda and Heels’s room when she heard me, shutting the door behind her. “Hey, Tiger,” she said quietly.

“Hey,” I said, matching her volume. “I just walked in on that.” I thumbed back behind me.

“See anything good?” Cassidy asked with a smirk.

“Everything,” I chuckled, still flushed with a bit of embarrassment. “Was Cattie in there with you?” Cassidy shook her head, so I continued. “Give me one sec to let her know to expect to hear about that?”

“Quickly, please, Tiger,” Cassidy nodded.

I went to Cattie’s door and knocked softly, and when she called that it was open I went in. Cattie was sitting on the bed with her laptop out and looked like she was writing emails. “Hey, just FYI, I walked in on your sister mid-shoot,” I said.

Cattie snorted, barely stifling a bigger laugh. “Really? Fuck, that’s awesome. I warned them.”

“Well, I tried to be as good about it as I could, but you might have more complaining about me coming sooner than later.”

“Whatever,” Cattie rolled her eyes. “They did it to themselves.”

I took two steps to the bed and leaned down, and she tilted her lips up to meet mine in a soft little kiss. “Your sister is super cute, but you’re way cuter,” I whispered to her.

She broke into a grin and pecked me a second time.

I left her to her work and went back to Cassidy. “OK, what’s up?” I asked.

Cassidy pulled me into our Cabin and shut the door, but didn’t make for the bed. Instead, she turned and hugged me tightly and spoke into my chest. “I’m going to talk with Terra about what she was yelling about, and you need to go be with Wanda a bit, OK?”

“Sure,” I said. “I heard the yelling, what was it about?”

“She found him masturbating, and I guess she didn’t like that for some reason,” Cassidy said.

Now it was my turn to snort a little just like Cattie had in her room. “Well, that makes more sense than you think.” I quickly told her about my time with Terra up in the pilot’s cabin, which left Cassidy trying not to giggle at the irony of the situation.

“OK, I’ll still talk with her, but that definitely clears things up a bit,” she agreed. “You just need to go be with Wanda though, OK? No sex right now. She just needs to feel wanted and loved without that. Let her talk if she wants, but don’t push and definitely don’t slip into problem-solving, OK?”

“OK,” I nodded, hugging her back. “Anything I need to know?”

Cassidy shook her head, still hugging me tightly. “Not other than I love you, and so does she.”

“I love you too,” I said and kissed the top of her head and then went lower to kiss her on the lips.

We split up, and soon we were both knocking at different cabin doors. I turned to Cassidy and winked and blew her a kiss, which made her smile sweetly before we both entered our respective doors.

* * *