The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 149

I had knocked lightly but hadn’t gotten an answer, so I just walked into Wanda’s room. The little porthole in the side of the boat was the only source of light, cast a bright light across the end of the bed.

“Robbie?” Wanda asked in surprise.

“Hey, beautiful,” I said, closing the door behind me.

“I’m not—” she said, blushing furiously and wiping at her face. It looked like she’d been crying, and she wasn’t wearing any makeup whatsoever. I wasn’t going to lie, it was a reduction a bit in that cute-but-sultry look she always wore around, but I’d lived with Cassidy for years now. Seeing a woman without makeup wasn’t shocking to me, and it wasn’t a turn-off to see the little flaws. Wanda was a lot more freckled than I expected. She had a little scar mark near her temple. Her cheeks were still little apples, but less accentuated.

“Do you think I care about that?” I asked. I quickly stripped off my shirt and then got under the covers of the bed with her. When I pulled them back I saw she was wearing loose-fitting pyjama pants and, oddly, one of my t-shirts. I didn’t question it and instead I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her cheek softly. “Just because you’re down doesn’t make you any less beautiful.”

“I’m just not really feeling myself right now,” she whispered. “I want you to see me how I want you to, not like this.”

I kissed her cheek again, and then her shoulder. “What happened to you being my special toy?” I asked. “However, whenever, wherever I want to play with you, right? Well, right now what I want is to snuggle my special, beloved toy in this bed until she feels warm and safe.”

She relaxed, pressing her down into the pillow. “Thanks,” she whispered.

I held her, spooning her softly from behind, and got my lower arm up under the pillow as I held her hand with my other one. We didn’t talk, she just let me hold her for a while. And then she disentangled our fingers so that she could turn over and face me, looking into my eyes and letting her gaze drift over my face like she was trying to memorize it or read some hieroglyphs printed on my cheeks and forehead. I just smiled softly and met her gaze with mine, letting her do what she was doing.

Something softened in her, some worry abated or tension lifted, and she leaned forward and didn’t quite kiss me, but rather just pressed our foreheads together as our noses brushed and our breathing mingled. We stayed like that for a bit, and then finally she inched a bit more forward and our lips brushed—not even in a peck, just the softest brushing. Slowly we got closer until finally we were kissing, slow and methodical.

It turned into a soft, intensely passionate making out. It wasn’t something that was leading anywhere, no hope or promise of sex at the end of it. This was the goal, the intimacy and the communication of the kissing the everything. We slowly shifted until I was on my back and she was on top of me, holding me down with her body as she ran her fingers through my hair and I rubbed from her back down to her butt over the clothing, and then transition to under and feeling her hot skin under my fingers.

The kissing stayed slow, but after a long while it slowed more, our natural stamina dictating that the passion was simmering lower.

Eventually it stopped altogether, and we were simply holding each other cheek to cheek

“I’m not ready to talk to you about it yet,” Wanda whispered, a tint of worry in her voice.

“That’s OK,” I whispered back. “As long as you talk to someone. Don’t isolate yourself with what’s going on. I’m ready to listen when you want.”

“Thank you,” she whispered, clinging to me.

We held each other for another long few minutes, just breathing together.

“This was perfect,” she whispered into the quiet.

“You’re perfect,” I said, and she said it at the same time, which made us both pull back and grin as we met each other’s eyes again. She kissed me, softly and without tongue, then slid off of me to the side.

“Want to stay in here, or head out?” I asked.

“Out,” she sighed. “I can’t stay in here anymore.”

“OK,” I nodded.

“Want to dress me again?” Wanda asked.

I smirked a little. “Is this a Cassidy idea again?”

“Maybe,” Wanda smiled a little. “But… can I wear your shirt some more?”

“Of course,” I said, and now it was my turn to softly kiss her. “I have an idea.”

I got her up and sitting, and went and got a couple of her hair elastics. The first one went to the back of my shirt, bundling the excess fabric and tying it in the centre of her back so that her beautiful torso was showing. I took a moment to kiss her there, making her giggle softly, and then blow a little raspberry right next to her belly button which made her laugh. I paired the shirt with a black string thong and loose black cotton shorts that would hug her bum but remain comfy. Then I had her sit and I brushed out her straw-blonde hair quickly braided it into a pair of french braids, and as I was finishing she started crying and turned and crawled into my lap, burying her face in my chest as I held her without asking any questions. I just held her and rubbed her back, trying my best not to do the wrong thing.

“Sorry,” she whispered as she came down.

“Don’t apologise for feeling things,” I told her, wiping her cheeks with my thumbs.

“Arte you going to do my makeup, too?” she asked with a little teasing grin.

“Hah, no,” I chuckled. “That’s one skill I haven’t picked up living with Cass.”

“OK,” she said, not losing that little smile. “Wait here for me?”

“OK,” I nodded and hugged her to me again. “I love you, Wanda.”

“I love you too, Tiger,” she said, hugging me back.

* * *