The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 150

When Wanda and I left the cabin together she finished off her outfit with a ballcap backwards on her head, grinning and biting her lower lip as I rolled my eyes a little and smiled. We went out and found the sheet was gone and Cassidy, Terra and Cattie were all sitting in the living room with the back sliding door open to let in a breeze and the sounds of the water.

“Come, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned as she shifted, making space for me between her and Cattie. I noticed Terra smile and squeeze Cassidy’s hand before sliding from the couch to go sit in one of the chairs while Wanda took the other.

“This looks like a comfy circle,” I said, taking the seat that was offered to me. “And a very pretty one, too.”

All four of the girls rolled their eyes at the compliment but also smiled a little.

“We’re just chatting, Tiger,” Cassidy said, patting my thigh and leaving her hand there with a smile. The conversation picked back up, the girls letting Wanda and I in on their weird Con and other work stories. After we got caught up, Cattie shifted in her seat and lifted her feet up into my lap with a hopeful expression on her face that was all puppy dog ‘please?’

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes playfully as I took her feet in my hands and started to massage them, leaning down and kissing her knee softly and making her smile big and broad.

We talked for a good fifteen minutes like that, the girls falling into casual playful bickering and teasing at times, then commiserating over the weird interactions they ran into. No one challenged Cattie for a right to the next foot, or whatever, massage and so I didn’t stop slowly working my fingers and thumbs around the soles of her feet and toes.

The sound of a door down by the cabins had us glancing over to the hall where Heather was walking towards us, and Cattie shifted her feet from my lap and swivelled to sit upright, but I had to pause in my head to wonder if she’d also shifted a little closer to me.

Heather, for her part, stifled her frown to a small look when she saw Cattie sitting with Cass and I as she stood just outside the circle. “Sherry is grabbing a nap,” she said. “I was thinking we should go sunbathe, baby.”

“Oh, I’m good here,” Cattie said. “You go relax.”

The rest of us didn’t move. Didn’t say anything.

Cattie just dismissed Heather. The tension was light but felt like it could build rapidly.

“I was kinda thinking we could go together,” Heather said. The look on her face was odd, almost like she was surprised more than anything.

“Actually, why don’t we all go up?” Wanda said, trying to play peacemaker. Terra agreed, and Cattie relented. Cassidy, I noted quietly, didn’t say anything, and I knew it was because she wasn’t about to make anything easier for Heather.

Soon we were all up on deck, and I left the girls to get themselves sorted out as I went and offered to take back over from JC. He accepted readily and went down to change into his swimsuit saying he wanted to try and get a bit more of a tan. He was already looking pretty dark after his days out on the water, so I wasn’t sure what his goal was. Maybe he just wanted to oil up his muscular body to try and seduce Terra out of her being annoyed at him.

I wasn’t alone at the wheel for long, however. Wanda joined me, a cold beer in her hand for me, and she sat up on the counter as we travelled. I kept the beer low, just taking quick sips now and then since drinking and boating would likely bring on some unwanted attention if those boat cops came speeding by like they did on the first day. In between sips and chatting, Wanda played a game of Tease Robbie, flashing me peeks at her breasts, or up the legs of her shorts. I quickly got a firm hard on and I took her hand, pulling her down from the counter and standing her in front of me at the wheel and pushing my hard bulge against the small of her back.

“Mmmm, Tiger,” she hummed, wiggling her butt back at me.

I kept one hand on the wheel, but after looking behind me and seeing only Cassidy and Cattie had a view in through the door I slid my other hand up under her shirt and slowly began tweaking her nipples until they were hard little buds. Then I slid my hand lower, out from the shirt and down to her shorts. Down, beneath the waistband, to her thong-covered pussy which I slowly started to tease and massage.

“I love you, and I love you being my sexy little toy,” I whispered to her.

“Fuck, Tiger,” Wanda groaned softly, pressing her ass back at me. “I- I might not be able to last long.”

“Don’t wait,” I said. “Come on my fingers when you’re ready, Wanda. I’m not trying to tease you now, I want you to feel good. I want you to come and feel that thrill from your clit all the way up your spine. I want you to remember my cock sliding through these perfect, pretty lips of yours. Stretching your perfect pussy, reaching deep inside of you until you made me unable to hold it anymore and I had to fill you up.”

“Fuuuuck, Robbie,” she moaned, trying not to shout it.

I found her clit through the cloth of the thong, pinching it softly between the side of two fingers.

“Say my name again, Wanda. I love hearing you say my name.”

“Robbie,” she breathed out as she exhaled heavily. I felt her thong soak through as she shuddered a little, putting her hands on the wheel to keep herself steady.

After she was done she turned and pressed her front to me, kissing me.

“What do you think,” I asked. “How many times can you come on my fingers in a row?”

“Oh, God,” Wanda moaned softly. “I don’t know, but I want to find out.” She turned back around, leaning back against me so that I could slide my hand back down the front of her shorts.

* * *