The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 152

I ended up driving through lunch while the others ate, and then JC took over for me for the last leg of the trip. The sandwiches weren’t my favourite thing in the world, but I supplemented heavily with chips and other snacks since we were doing more groceries, and it ended up filling me up. While I ate we continued to hang out up on the upper deck of to boat but my presence seemed to have a splitting effect.

Sherry, who had finished her nap while I was driving, was awkward as hell around me. She didn’t want to look in my direction, and every time she did she blushed furiously. That didn’t seem to bode well for her in my opinion considering she was putting out exactly what I’d seen on the internet and at some point she’d get recognized in the real world. The fact that Cattie was sitting in the circle with Cassidy and I also obviously grated on Heather, who sat on her other side seemingly out of sheer spite since she just sucked down her drink and didn’t participate in the conversation.

We reached the docks around 2pm, and everyone split up to go get changed or decide what they were going to do. Cassidy and I had just stepped into our room and closed the door when she turned to me with a grin. “So, I’m going to go on the trip into town,” she said. “I’ll be with Becca, Wanda and Ami, so you don’t need to worry about me, OK?”

“Alright,” I said. “Where am I going to be?”

“Well, Terra is going to ride with Cattie, Heather and Sherry, and she’s leaving JC here to watch over the boat. You, my love, are going to go watch over the Single’s Boat.”

“And who am I watching it with?” I guessed.

Cassidy smiled cheekily. “Do you really want me to tell you?”

“It’s a short list,” I pointed out.

“And you’re imagining who it could be,” she teased.

“OK, OK,” I sighed with a little laugh.

Cassidy had me pick out an outfit for her again, the third that day, and I went with a cute T-shirt and shorts. She liked it and made a show of getting dressed for me.

“Before you go,” I said. “Anything I need to know about stuff earlier?”

“Wanda wants to tell you her stuff herself, and that’s her right,” Cassidy said. “But the Terra thing… well, let’s just say that Terra is at her wit’s end and if JC doesn’t smarten up, she’ll be trying to find more time with you. Not that I’m surprised, she’s been horny for you practically since we got on the boat.”

“I’m—”

“—worried about JC,” Cassidy interrupted me. “I know. Terra has her guidelines and agreements with him, and we’re not going to go past that.”

I took a breath and nodded. “Heather confronted me again,” I pivoted the subject.

“She did?” Cassidy turned in surprise, almost falling over as she’d been putting on an ankle sock while standing up.

“Yeah, she basically demand-begged for me to back off of being Cattie’s friend, or how we act as friends. I understand where she was coming from and if someone was acting with you like we do with Cattie I’d be pissed, but… it’s just the way she says everything, and all the shit she does…”

Cassidy came to me and sat on the bed next to me, and pulled me down to rest my head in her lap as she ran her fingers through my hair. “You are the opposite of a bad person, Robbie,” she said softly.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded softly, looking at me with her eyes starting to brim a little and her lower lip shuddering just a touch. “Dead sure.”

I closed my eyes and we sat there for a long moment.

“OK,” I whispered. She leaned down to kiss me softly, and then we heard lots of loud talking out in the hallway and she rushed to finish dressing.

“What do you think?” she asked, turning and posing for me as she put on her ballcap.

“I think you’re super cute, and I can’t wait for you to come back,” I said.

She smiled and came over, giving me a sweet kiss. “If there wasn’t a plan going on, I’d ditch and stay to make out,” she said.

“I love you, Cassidy,” I said.

“I love you too, Robbie,” she smiled.

Out in the hall, there was a flurry of activity as Zenya and Becca managed checking through all the supplies to double-check what was needed for the grocery list. I ended up getting pulled back into my room by Wanda, who pushed me into the washroom out of sight and got my hand back up under her shirt to feel her braless breasts as we kissed quickly. Then I ran into Ami in the hall and gave her a hug, letting her know again how excited I was for our date later and leaving her with a big grin.

It felt like all at once the noise suddenly died out as all the girls piled out of the boats onto the dock, leaving JC and I alone.

“Beer?” he offered.

“I’m supposed to go watch the other boat,” I said, thumbing in its direction. “I’m probably just going to lock the doors and grab a nap, this heat is hitting me hard.”

“Sounds good, dude,” he nodded and grinned, pulling his phone out of his pocket. “If you need something to do, just come on over. I’ve got this sweet game you should try.”

“I’ll let you know,” I said, never intending to try the game.

I went and freshened myself up in my room and then headed over to the Singles Boat. When I got there it was quiet.

“Hello?” I called from the sliding door.

“Back here,” someone called from the cabins, but I couldn’t tell who it was. I tried to run through the possibilities but abandoned that. What was the point? I was about to find out.

“Hi,” Leia smiled warmly as I looked into her open doorway. She was kneeling on the bed wearing a cute set of green lingerie that set off with her eyes, if not her pastel rainbow of hair.

“Hey, you,” I said, walking to her and cupping her face with my hands as I kissed her softly. “Are you the surprise Cassidy was saying was over here?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “I thought I had enough this morning, but when I found out I could get some private time I texted Cassidy to ask.”

“Well, I can’t wait to taste you again,” I said.

“Mm-mm,” she said, shaking her head. “No oral this time.” She kissed me smoothly, starting to pull my shirt off of me. “I want to feel you in me for real this time, Tiger. I want you to make love to me. Could you, please?”

My shirt was off and I pulled her to me, hugging her as I cradled her head in my arms and stood before her. “I would absolutely love to, Leia.”

“Good, because that’s not the only thing,” Leia said.

“There’s something else?”

“Yeah, me,” Ginnie said, stepping out of the washroom completely naked.

* * *