The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 153

“It’s not a threesome thing,” Leia said quickly once Ginnie had revealed herself and hopped up onto the end of the bed.

“OK,” I said with raised eyebrows. Ginnie was very naked, not that it was the first time or even the second time I’d seen her like that. “So what is it?”

“I won a bet,” Ginnie smirked. “Kicked Leia’s button Smash Bros.”

“Only because you ability spammed,” Leia said.

“If I was spamming, you could have gotten out of it,” Ginnie said.

“You’re into fighting games too?” I asked.

“Pssh, of course I am. Leia and I have been girls since forever. We teamed up to practice and beat our older brothers,” Ginnie said.

“So what was the bet, then?”

“Well, I kind of told her about this morning as soon as we got back,” Leia admitted with a blush. Fuck she was cute. “And then she figured out what I was planning during the grocery trip and bet me that she could join us. But then I made another bet that she could come but just watch, no touching, and I beat her back.”

“At least I don’t make excuses for my losses,” Ginnie said and stuck out her tongue at Leia.

“You two know this is a little out of the ordinary, right?” I asked. “Have you ever done something like this before?”

“Kissing and stuff, sure,” Leia said. “Never this far. And I don’t know why she wanted to be in bed with me this time.”

“Because I’m horny for dick,” Ginnia said as if it was the most obvious thing. “And if half the gals on this trip are getting a taste, why shouldn’t I?”

“Anyways,” Leia said heavily. “The rules are she can’t talk and can’t touch us, but she can watch and do whatever to herself. If that’s OK with you.”

“I guess it is,” I chuckled. “You sure you want it like this?”

“It’s fine,” Leia sighed and then smiled. “We know everything about each other anyways, so if she wants to get off watching us have sex it’s whatever.” Then she turned to Ginnie with a smirk. “Perv.”

“And proud to be one,” Ginnie said, grabbing her small breasts and tweaking her nipples.

“Well, if those are the rules, you should probably clamp that mouth shut, Gin,” I said as I stepped onto the bed on my knees next to Leia. I leaned down and kissed her again softly, my nose filling with the scent of whatever soft perfume she had put on. When I pulled away I looked into her eyes and smiled. “I’m so happy you felt comfortable asking for more.”

“Me too,” she grinned, pushing me lightly by the chest so I would lay back on the bed. Leia then crawled up my body, straddling my waist with her legs, and started to make out with me slow and sweet.

We let out hands wander. She played with my hair, then broke our kiss briefly to get my shirt over my head. I rubbed her sides and hips, letting my fingers play at the elastic of her green lingerie. She urged me to do more, moving one of my hands to her ass, and I quickly got a big palmful of her wide cheeks and started massaging her smooth skin. Leia’s butt was a thing of beauty, her wide hips slightly disproportionate to a classic hourglass figure but not looking odd or out of place. She wasn’t as toned and shaped as Wanda or Cattie, but she was just such a sweet person and her body reflected her personality.

After a little while making out I reached up behind her back and undid her bra on the first try and she helped me get it off of her, revealing her smaller breasts and little nipples. I quickly got one and then the other in my mouth, suckling on them as I bounced them with my tongue, my hands going back to grabbing her ass. She groaned softly and then hummed a chuckle, holding my head to her breasts. I slipped one hand from her bum and down between us, playing my fingers along the front of her underwear and down over her covered lips to begin rubbing her.

“Fuck,” Ginnie groaned softly from out of my view.

“Shh,” Leia shushed her.

“Sorry,” Ginnie whispered.

Leia moved back down to kiss me, arching her back and spreading her legs a little bit to give me better access to rub at her pussy. Or maybe it was to show off to Ginnie—it was hard to tell.

Once I was feeling her underwear getting soaked through, I hooked my fingers in the gusset and pulled it aside and started softly massaging her lips with my fingertips. I ran my fingers up and down her lips, down to her clit to tease her with soft touches, then up into the cleft of her ass to tease her there as well. Leia moaned heavier now, our tongues trading places and slithering slickly as we continued to make out.

“You’re so fucking good at this,” she groaned as she pulled away from our kiss and looked down at me as her pastel rainbow hair hung around us.

“So are you,” I said. “I love the way you kiss, and the way you make me feel like this is really special.”

“It so is,” she smiled happily, and then kissed the tip of my nose. Then she dismounted from straddling me and laid down beside me with her chin on my shoulder as she took my cock in her hand through my shorts and started fondling it. “You’re so hard,” she whispered.

“For you,” I said with a smile, and then I smirked and winked. “And maybe a little, tiny bit for Ginnie.”

“Hah,” Leia grinned.

Ginnie was sitting at the end of the bed on her knees, one hand buried between her legs from the front and fingering her clit and the other back behind her. I couldn’t see what it was doing, but it either had to be fingering her pussy or ass—I assumed it was her pussy. She bit her lips together trying not to make a noise as she watched us. Her chest and cheeks were already lightly flushed from being horny and teasing herself.

Leia kissed me again, then moved lower to kiss my chest and lower still to my stomach, before she urged me to raise my butt so she could pull my underwear off of me. My cock bounced up, standing tall and proud, and she grinned as she took it in her hand and gave it a couple of strokes.

“I know I said no oral, but I just need to get it ready,” she said to me, and then took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip as she watched my expression.

“Fuuuck, Leia, baby,” I crooned, breathing deeply at the sensation.

That seemed to be the response she was looking for as she took more of me in her mouth as she smiled at the corner of her lips. Soon she was stroking the lower part of my shaft with one hand as she worked her lips and tongue on the heads, and then she popped off and let a long trail of drool out of her mouth all over my cock and rubbed it around with her hand.

“Ready to make love to me, Tiger?” she asked.

I got up from my back and closed with her, kissing her softly again as I cupped her cheeks. “Absolutely,” I told her.

* * *