The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 154

Leia laid down and let me slowly pull her underwear from her, raising her legs in the air so I could pull them off dramatically. Instead, I smirked and tied them around one of her ankles and then kissed her foot, making her giggle.

“I want you in every way,” I told her as I kissed from her foot to her ankle. “So how would you like to start?”

“On my stomach, you on top,” she said. “If that’s OK?”

“Of course it is,” I smiled, switching to kiss her other ankle softly before lowering her legs.

Leia quickly rolled over and grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed to put under her hips.

“Hey, that’s my pillow,” Ginnie interrupted.

“Shush, perv,” Leia said, then sighed and swapped the pillow for the other one. It didn’t raise her bum overly much, but enough to tilt her hips up comfortably. She used Ginnie’s pillow under her head, resting on her hands and looking back at me with her head to the side.

I palmed her buttcheeks and spread them, looking down at her deliciously smooth naughty bits. I’d gotten a long look, and lick, of them earlier in the day but I still admired them for a moment. Her pussy was slick and flowered open slightly in her arousal, and her little butthole was a perfect pink ring between her pale cheeks. I knelt lower and ran my tongue from her clit, through her inner labia lips, and all the way up over her asshole to the top of her crack. She hummed a giggle and squirmed a little, smiling as she sighed afterwards.

Assuming the position over her, I let my cock hotdog between her butt cheeks as I laid my body along hers until my chest was pressed to her shoulders and I could kiss her on the cheek. I had to move a bit of her hair back behind her ear and then kissed it as well. “Ready?” I asked.

“Put it in me, Tiger. Let me feel you,” she begged quietly.

I reached down with one hand and got myself into position and slowly nudged the head inside of her. As I did she breathed in deeply and I kissed her jawline with little pecks. Every time I inched a fraction deeper, I kissed her again, until I was about halfway inside of her.

“You’re so warm,” she hummed happily.

“I don’t know how you don’t just get him to rail you,” Ginnie grunted.

“Shhh,” I hushed her this time.

“Sorry, sorry,” Ginnie muttered. “I’m just horny.”

I slowly started to stroke out, and then back in, to Leia. I was bracing myself on my elbows so that I wasn’t putting my entire weight on her, but I shifted my stance and she met me so that I could palm her hands from above, our fingers intertwining as we slowly rocked our bodies in a slow, loving fuck.

It was interesting, having all these encounters with the girls. I’d only ever been with Cassidy before that week, and we’d had all sorts of sex, from the softest to the roughest I’d gone. That made sense to me in a relationship, that our fucking would change based on our wants and moods. But with these girls I was seeing such a difference, but also similarities.

Cattie had wanted ass-slapping sex, but only after we had that intimate moment where we indulged her kink of exploring me.

Wanda wanted it as rough and degrading as I could give it, but she wanted to feel the love in it. Our soft play reinforced that and helped the rough stuff intensify.

Becca wanted a partnership in sex, equal effort and pleasure. We hadn’t hit any extremes, but I knew we could probably do both and be happy.

Now, with Leia, I could tell she really just wanted it slow and sweet and loving. Despite the fact that she could be a spunky, chipper nerd, she was a romantic at heart. She wanted to be loved on.

So that’s what I did.

I held her, and we slowly made love, my cock sawing in and out of her wonderfully warm and tight core as we held hands and planted little kisses on each other.

She came, slowly lifting her feet from the bed as her legs tensed and letting out a couple of soft little grunts of happiness. I paused, letting her ride it out, and kissed her a few more times.

“That was so nice,” she said as she blinked her eyes open again. “Can we do it again?”

“Of course,” I laughed softly and started thrusting into her again. We did it all over in the same position until she came again, just a little one like that time, and then I pulled out of her and she had me get on my back. When she sat down on my cock she hummed happily, slowly sliding down it in one long and smooth stroke until she was sitting with it fully rooted inside of her.

“Fuck, Leia,” I groaned with a smile as I looked up at her. “You’re such a beautiful- Ugh, I can hardly stand it. You’re like Aphrodite.”

That made her grin wider, and I knew I’d found another one of her buttons. She wasn’t just a romantic and wasn’t just a nerd. She was a romantic nerd. Mythology, and fantasy; those would be ways that I could touch her heart and mind at the same time.

She slowly began to roll her hips, working my cock softly inside of her, as I held one of her hips and lifted my other thumb to her mouth. She sucked on it for a moment, her eyes twinkling as she did something a little naughty, and then I brought it down to slowly massage her clit.

“Ooooh, Robbie,” she moaned softly. “My little clit…”

“Is gorgeous and deserves some attention,” I said with a smile.

She kept rocking on me, and then slowly leaned down until her breasts were pressed to my chest and she took my hands in hers, holding them as she started to slowly bounce her ass on my lap.

Ginnie’s eyes were fixed between our legs. She’d shifted at some point to get a better view and based on how our legs were spread she had to have a great one of my cock piercing into her best friend. She’d also produced a dildo from somewhere and was slowly fucking herself with the opaque blue and glittery toy.

“I think we’re teasing Ginnie,” I laughed softly, whispering into Leia’s ear.

“Good,” Leia giggled back. “Horny girl tried horning in on this. Serves her right.”

“Have I mentioned I absolutely love when you’re playful and confident?” I asked. I kissed her cheek and squeezed her fingers. “You’re cute when you’re being quiet, but God I’m attracted to you when you’re comfortable and more yourself.”

She grinned and kissed me and continued to slowly bob her hips and ass as she fucked me. Eventually, when she shifted her hips softly, her clit nudged against my pubic bone as she rooted me in her on a deep stroke and she sucked in a breath. She did it again and she came, and I could feel a soft ooze of her juices slowly slithering down my cock to my balls.

“I’m close,” I grunted.

“Mmmm,” Leia hummed happily, eyes still closed as she enjoyed her orgasm.

“Leia, I’m not wearing a condom,” I said quietly.

“Oh,” she sighed. “Um.”

“Are you safe?” I asked.

She nodded but sighed. “Maybe not inside,” she said.

“Where?” I grunted, holding back as she started her slow bouncing again.

“Between us. On our bellies. I want to grind my clit against your cock as you cum,” she moaned softly.

“Fuck,” I groaned at the filthy concept.

“Now?” she asked.

I nodded.

She pulled off of me and got my cock between us, pressing her cunt down on the underside of my shaft as she started to hump a little faster. It was new, and still warm and slick, and she leaned down and kissed my neck as she fucked me at the fastest rate we’d gone the whole time, which was still fairly slow.

And I came with a sigh and a long grunt, my cock swelling and balls tightening as I shot between our bodies and could feel the warmth of it smearing between us. She just kept going, humping on my cock through it, and when I was done she sighed happily again and pressed her body down to mine.

“That was awesome,” she said quietly.

“That was so fucking hot, you guys,” Ginnie said. She was leaning back now, really pumping herself with the dildo, and I wondered if she’d been able to get herself off at all. It looked like she was still desperately chasing an orgasm.

“It was special,” Leia said to her friend. Then smirked. “And hot. Come here, perv.” She lifted off of me and settled up on her knees. “Lick him clean and I’ll work the dildo for you.”

“Fuck, so gross,” Ginnia said even while she scrambled closer to me and started licking my cum off of my stomach.

Leia just rolled her eyes and shook her head at the perversion of her friend, and took over the dildo as she started quickly fucking Ginnie’s pussy with it, her other hand on Ginni’es back to keep her still.

Ginnie found her orgasm as she finished with my stomach and moved down to lick my cock, but Leia didn’t let up. She got a second one by the time she had cleaned me fully.

* * *