The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 155

“Nope,” Leia said.

“Come ooon,” Ginnie whined playfully.

“No. We agreed that it’s my time, and your bet cut you off from any touching unless I allowed it,” Leia said with a little smirk.

“Fine, I’ll play you for it,” Ginnie said. “You two are done. Why can’t I have my shot?”

“Cause I’m evil,” Leia laughed.

There was something about Leia post-orgasm that I just couldn’t get enough of. All the insecurities and shyness melted away and it was like I was getting a pure dose of her.

All three of us were getting dressed despite the playful banter going on between the two friends. Well, Leia and I were, Ginnie had gotten panties on but was practically humping the corner of the bed as she made puppy dog eyes at Leia.

As I pulled up my shorts I felt my phone give a little buzz in the pocket and I pulled it out. I had several texts from Cassidy, and when I opened it up they were pictures. The first one was her in the passenger seat of a car—Becca was driving, and Wanda and Terra were in the back seat all posing and flashing up peace signs for the picture. There were a couple more playful ones like that in the car.

It made my heart feel like it was beating double. Cass, Becca and Wanda were all proudly wearing their baseball caps, and from the looks on their smiling faces I could tell they knew they were making a statement to me.

“What do you think, Robbie?” Leia asked. “Should we let her fight for a shot?”

“Um, I dunno,” I said. “What game?” I quickly sent a heart emoji to Cassidy.

“Smash for sure,” Ginnie said. “I don’t like that other one.”

“That’s because you’re too girly and can’t handle real fighting games,” Leia shot back, which was rich considering she’d pulled on cute non-lingerie pink panties with a little lace frill on them. When she turned around there was a Hello Kitty face on her butt.

“I can do Smash,” I said.

“Oooh, three-person Smash!” Ginnie said. “I’ll take you both on.”

“Fine, get dressed first, perv,” Leia laughed as she went over to grab the case she kept her Switch in.

Ginnie quickly started getting dressed for real, and I got another text. It was a picture of Cassidy grinning at the camera with her new sunglasses and a baseball cap on backward. ‘Love you Tiger. All done with Leia?’ followed it.

‘We had fun. Ginnie watched and wants a turn,’ I sent back.

‘Go for it!’ she sent.

‘More fun making her squirm, imo :P,’ I replied.

‘Lolololol,’ she sent.

We headed out into the living room and connected the Switch to the TV and immediately Leia and Ginnie immediately started arguing about what settings to use for our first match. When we finally got to the character select screen there was again arguing, because apparently neither of them were allowed to play Pokemon when they faced each other but this was a 3-player match so should it be allowed.

I just selected Link and waited.

We were in the first match, which had been decided to be a warm-up match, when my phone buzzed again but I had to wait until I was out to check it. And, I’ll admit, I decided to shark the girls a bit and let myself get beaten early.

When I checked my phone it was a picture of Wanda, Becca and Terra from behind as they were walking through a parking lot headed into a grocery store. ‘Sneaky booty shots!’ Cassidy had sent along with a few peach emojis. As I was starting to make a reply another picture came in, this time of Cattie from behind and focused on her bum in black cutoff shorts, along with some black heart emojis.

‘Stop teasing me!’ I sent to her.

‘Just reminding you of all the booties that love you!’

We set up the next game and, apparently, I wasn’t allowed to pick the same character two games in a row so I chose Pit.

“Alright, what’s the bet then?” Leia asked.

“If I win, I get fucked,” Ginnie said.

“And if I win?” Leia asked.

“I get fucked?” Ginnie offered.

“Hah, no,” Leia said. “If I win, you… can’t masturbate for the rest of the trip.”

“No way! Too much,” Ginnie scoffed.

‘Fine, if I win then you have to spend the entire evening after dinner naked,” Leia said. “And you can’t just hang out in the room. And no covering yourself with a blanket or whatever.”

Ginnie narrowed her eyes. “That’s a big one,” she said.

“So is Robbie’s dick. Half the girls have seen you naked anyways, plus Robbie. Really it’s just JC who would be getting an eyeful if he’s around,” Leia said.

“Fine. Deal,” Ginnie said.

“And what if I win?” I asked.

They both gave me a look like that was an impossibility.

“Hey, I need some stakes here,” I said.

“Double blowjob?” Leia offered after thinking for a moment.

“I thought you didn’t want to share him with me like that?” Ginnie asked.

“It’s mostly just us kinda kissing, but with a dick involved,” Leia said.

“Alright,” I agreed. “Double blowjob.”

The match started and I was able to capitalize on their rivalry. They were both down two lives before they realized I wasn’t really participating and then they jumped on me, but they were both still handicapped and fighting each other at the same time. It came down to me and Ginnie, but I was one life up on her and was able to land a throw combo into a standard Dair into Forward Smash that shot her off the edge of the screen.

“Shit!” Ginnie said, turning on me. “What the hell, man? What was that?”

“A combo,” I chuckled.

“I didn’t know you knew combos,” Leia said, also a little surprised.

“Well, not in that other game,” I said. “But Smash? What gamer doesn’t know at least a bit about Smash?’

“Oh, no,” Ginnie said in a fake dramatic voice. “Now I have to suck his dick.”

“Gimme a second,” I said and picked up my phone again. The next picture was her and Cattie smiling, their cheeks pressed together. I wondered if Cattie had realized that Heather was in the background over Cassidy’s shoulder scowling. The picture after that was just Becca, Wanda and Terra laughing in the produce section being normal.

Then the next one was Becca, Wanda and Terra all mooning the camera in an empty aisle of the supermarket, making me chuckle. ‘Not so sneaky booties!’ Cassidy had sent.

I sent her back some hearts and peaches, then sent Wanda and Becca the same as well.

“Hurry up,” Ginnie protested. She’d gotten to her knees in front of me on the couch and was reaching for my shorts.

“Sorry, sorry,” I laughed, setting my phone down. Leia joined her and they pulled my shorts and boxers down to my ankles and I was quickly getting sucked by Ginnie as Leia rubbed her back and grinned up at me. When I was half-hard again they swapped. Once I was fully hard they started kissing and licking me like they were sharing an ice cream cone, and then their lips met around the head of my cock and they started kissing each other as well.

“Fuck,” I groaned as I felt their tongues battle around my head.

“Get his balls,” Leia said, pushing Ginnie’s face down lower.

“Hey, I got second, you should get his balls,” she argued, but then took one of them in her mouth anyway and softly suckled.

“It’s still technically all my time,” Leia said before going back to suckling on my cock.

They did end up swapping.

Leia was… Leia was just better at it than Ginnie. Not that Ginnie was bad at sucking dick, but it didn’t feel the same as when Leia was doing something. Leia wanted eye contact with me, and wanted feedback through my little touches, or looks. She was trying to make me feel special, not just feel good. Ginnie could do the same things, but I could tell she was doing it out of horniness and not any particular desire for me.

“OK, that’s all for now,” Leia said, coming up from my balls again.

“What? Why?” Ginnie asked. “He hasn’t popped yet.”

“Do you want something to bet over for another match or not? He beat us both,” Leia said.

Ginnie quirked her lips as she held my cock in one hand, then let it go and sat back up on the couch. “Good point.”

Leia got up on the other side of me, and I pulled my shorts back up to tent over my cock.

“Same bets?” Ginnie asked.

“Fine with me,” Leia said, already jumping us to the character select screen.

“I already got mine,” I said. “I need something new.”

“Naked double blowjob?” Ginnie offered.

“Stop lowballing him,” Leia said.

“You were just lowballing him,” Ginnie smirked.

“What would you like, Tiger?” Leia asked.

* * *