The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 156

“A double boob job,” I said.

“Neither of us have—” Ginnie started.

“But together we could!” Leia laughed.

“Alright, double boob job if you win,” Ginnie agreed. “But you’re not going to win.”

“Guess we’ll see,” I said.

I didn’t win.

Bowser was my pick for the game, planning to try and play a little defensive and take advantage of the girls fighting each other, but apparently Ginnie was even more competitive than she was horny because this time I couldn’t skate through on them fighting each other. I was knocked out consistently, both of them still alive with three lives as they teamed up on me once I was done.

I set my controller down and checked my phone as they turned on each other.

Becca had sent me a kiss emoji and a heart emoji in return to my hearts and peaches. Wanda had sent me a heart, an eggplant and a water spray. Then Cassidy had sent me another picture that turned out to be a short gif. It was of Wanda in some corner of the supermarket. She had gone out still wearing my shirt as I’d tied up into a crop for her, and in the gif her eyes were swinging side to side checking if anyone was looking as she lifted it over her boobs to flash the camera, her nipples popping out for a long second before she covered them again and obviously started laughing.

‘So hot, but be careful,’ I messaged Cassidy.

“We will, Tiger. Yours and only yours <3.’

I also messaged Wanda again. ‘You are amazing.’

“Yes!” Leia yelled.

“Fuck!” Ginnie cursed as she got second place again.

“Hah! Now you need to be naaaked all night loooong,” Leia teased in a singsong voice.

“I just want dii-hii-hiiick,” Ginnie fake sobbed. “Let’s go again.”

“Fine, but no teaming up on me again or I’m taking my dick and going home,” I smirked.

“Fine,” they both agreed, and I had a feeling this was a variation on a scenario from when they were teens. Hopefully the Dick part wasn’t part of the whole beating their brother’s situation.

“OK, new bets,” Leia said before firing up the character select again.

“If I win, I get Robbie to myself for the rest of the time,” Ginnie said. “No interference, not even watching us.”

“Really? Fine, if you win then you have to kiss my butt,” Leia said. “And not on the cheek. You have to physically kiss my butthole.”

“Gross!” Ginnie said. “Now who’s the perv?”

“You’re the one who’s spending all night naked,” Leia said.

“Fine, deal,” Ginnie said.

“This is escalating quickly,” I said.

“What do you want, Tiger?” Leia asked. “Something on par.”

“Um…” I thought. It felt weird to be betting against having sex with Ginnie with everything that had been going on, but I found myself just wanting to spend more time with Leia. “If I win, you two masturbate for me, totally naked, until I cum all over you.”

“But I’ve already masturbated,” Ginnie said in exasperation.

“That’s what makes it a good bet,” Leia said. “I’m in.”

“Fine, me too. But I’m gonna win so it doesn’t matter,” Ginnie said.

“Since there are big stakes, I say we do this best of seven,” I said. “And no repeating characters in the series.”

The girls agreed and we started playing.

I won the first match, and Ginnie won the second. I asked for a quick break and went the grab the three of us water bottles from the fridge as I checked my phone quickly.

Cassidy had sent me more photos. The first was of her, Becca and Wanda arm in arm and smiling nicely, probably taken by Terra. Then next was a selfie of Terra as she was grinning with Cassidy’s hat on her head. Playful, or a message? My dick was confused by the situation with her. Then there was another butt, and I quickly realized it was Cattie mooning the camera which surprised me.

I sent off quick texts. Cassidy got a kissing emoji, Terra got Eyes emojis and a Sun emoji to let her know she was hot, and Cattie got a black heart, and red heart and a black heart.

Sitting down with the girls, I drained half of my water bottle and we went back into it. Ginnie won the third game, putting her up to two, and then I won the fourth tying her. But we’d both missed Leia holding back her favourite characters for the end and we got stomped in the fifth and sixth games.

“Winner takes all,” I said as we got ready for the last match. “Just gimme a second.”

“Ooh, so popular,” Ginnie teased as I grabbed my phone and stood up.

“Maybe I am,” I grinned. “But I also need to pee.”

“Want me to hold it for you?” Ginnie giggled.

“Gross, perv,” Leia laughed.

“Says the girl who wants me to eat her ass,” Ginnie said.

“Kiss my ass, not eat it,” Leia defended herself.

I left them to their bicker-banter and went through their room to their washroom. I really did need to pee, so I relieved myself before checking my messages again.

More photos. First from Cassidy with a couple more normal ones. It looked like they’d left the grocery store and had gone to a liquor store and were shopping around. They either planned it, or just ran into, Zenya and Ami at some point and I got booty shots from both of them, and then both of them flashing their boobs and pressing them against the cold glass of the open door of a liquor store fridge.

‘I’m dying,’ I sent to Cassidy.

She quickly sent me back a heart. ‘Back in 20 probs.’

I sent her a heart back. I wanted to message Ami and Zenya but I didn’t have either of their numbers. I did, however, have another message from Terra and when I opened it, it took me a second to realize it was of her butthole.

Shaking my head, I sent her a Tongue Out emoji. ‘You’re crazy, girl. Crazy hot, but crazy.’

She sent back a crying laughing emoji. ‘You just got Buttholed!’

‘Is that a thing?’ I asked.

I went back out to Leia and Ginnie.

“We’ve got twenty minutes-ish,” I said.

“What?!” Ginnie said. “That’s not enough time for the fuck I need.”

“You’re not getting sex anyways,” Leia said confidently.

“We’ll see about that,” Ginnie said.

I picked up my controller and we went at it.

* * *