The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 157

“Grooossss,” Ginnie groaned as she pushed her face between Leia’s spread cheeks and puckered her lips.

“Kiss it, bitch!” Leia laughed.

Ginnie made a long, loud kissing noise and then pulled back wiping at her mouth. “Sweaty and gross,” she said again, panting and making a show of needing to drink her water.

“I think it’s perfect and cute,” I shrugged, grinning as Leia saw me looking at her butt and she wiggled her cheeks for a moment before pulling her panties and shorts back up.

“So what now, we just play for no stakes?” Ginnie asked.

“I’ve got an idea,” I said. “You two play, and I’ll see how much I can distract Ginnie with my fingers.”

“Fingers again?” Ginnie sighed. “Ugh, fuck. Fine. Better than nothing.” She quickly stripped off her bottoms and laid down on the floor on her belly facing the TV, her little bare bum pointing back at me.

“What if I want some distracting?” Leia asked.

I leaned in and kissed her sweetly. “Give the girl a break,” I said.

“Fine,” she grinned and rolled her eyes a little.

* * *

Things went to chaos almost as soon as the girls had made it out to the lot. Plans changed of who was going with who in which car. Terra didn’t want to ride with Heather or Sherry and swapped spots with Ami, who decided to drive with Zenya since they’d become new friends on the trip, and Heels ended up getting scooped along to join Cattie, Heather and Sherry.

“Cheers for Robbie,” Cassidy said, holding up her phone. They were in Becca’s car and she was driving, with Wanda and Terra in the back seat. All three of the girls smiled brightly and flashed up peace signs. Cass took the picture and then quickly sent it to him, then forwarded it to the three girls in the car as well.

“Alright, ladies,” Terra said once the GPS app on Becca’s phone was running and they had hit the highway. “Safe space, cone of silence, what is going on?”

“What’s going on with what?” Becca asked.

“Don’t play coy, Becca,” Terra said. “You and Wanda are both fucking Robbie, right? I know half the story already, I just want the juicy details. Is that what the hats are about?”

“You want juicy details so you can play with yourself thinking about them,” Cassidy teased.

“Maybe so, but I still want them,” Terra laughed.

“Best sex I’ve ever had,” Wanda said. “Seriously. And the hats are because Robbie likes the look.” She didn’t say the other thing that was going on, but Cassidy didn’t expect her to and wasn’t about to push her to talk about it even though she trusted Becca and Terra.

“Same,” Becca sighed.

“Really? The best?” Terra asked. “That’s all you’re gonna give me? Come on, I’m dying here!”

Thus began the sort of conversation only sexually mature women who were alone in a car could have. Becca described Robbie’s cock, and the feel of him in her hands and mouth. Wanda talked about his taste, but not just of his cum. She talked about the taste of his lips, and his sweat, and how he smelled in the midst of a hard fucking. Cassidy agreed and explained to Terra how hot watching both of the blondes fucking Robbie was.

Terra pushed for more, and as Wanda and Becca gave her some more details of their actual encounters while the four of them giggled away Cassidy took a few more pictures and sent them off to Robbie, smiling as she thought about how he would think they were just having fun and how she could tell him about the conversation that went with them later.

They were just pulling into the parking lot when she got a text back from him, which she wasn’t expecting. The drive to the big grocery store had taken about thirty minutes from the houseboat rental place, maybe a little more with all the figuring of things in the parking lot. She knew Robbie could go a lot longer than that.

She opened the text and saw he’d sent her a heart emoji, which made her smile. It was a stupid little heart, but it warmed hers to know he meant it. She quickly turned the ballcap around and fixed her hair, then raised the camera and took a couple of selfies and picked the best one to send to him. ‘All done with Leia?’

“You can’t tell me he’s done with Leia already,” Wanda said from the back seat.

“Just asked him,” Cassidy said. “He liked the pictures though, and sent us a heart.”

“Aw,” Becca smiled in the driver’s seat. She was just pulling into a parking spot, while Cattie’s car was pulling up a little down the row. Zenya and Ami were on a run over to a pharmacy to grab various make-up and hygiene-related stuff the girls had made a list of.

“Wait, he’s fucking Leia now, too?” Terra asked.

‘We had fun. Ginnie watched and wants a turn,’ Robbie texted.

“Mhmm,” Cassidy nodded as she quickly typed that he should go for it. “And let me tell you, she tastes delicious.”

“You participated earlier?” Becca asked. Cassidy had filled her in last night during their talk about how she and Robbie were handling their reconnecting. That had been before their night with Wanda though.

“Yup,” Cassidy grinned. “We had an oral-fest this morning instead of doing a shoot. She’s a good kisser, and decent with her tongue.”

‘More fun making her squirm :P,’ Robbie texted.

“Everyone is getting some but me,” Terra grumbled as all the girls got out of the car. ‘So is she going to be wearing a hat now, too?”

“Once I tell her about it,” Cassidy said.

“Maybe we should get her one while we’re out,” Wanda said. “Induct her into the club.”

Cassidy hesitated a moment by the car, texting Robbie back her laughing as she grinned. He was really starting to get the hang of things with the girls—Ginnie was a horny little thing, and stringing her along a bit would probably be way more satisfying for the girl when it actually happened.

As she moved to catch up to the girls she saw all three of them had on cute shorts, their long legs bare, and she snapped a quick picture of their butts and sent it to Robbie with a little smirk. ‘Sneaky booty shots!’ she texted along with a bunch of peach emojis.

Then she saw Cattie leaning back into her car to get her purse as Heather, Sherry and Heels were all waiting by the trunk, and Cassidy took a sneaky picture of her too. The timing didn’t work out and Cattie stood up just as she took the picture, so it was still a cute pic but not as great as her bending over. Shrugging to herself, Cassidy sent it off too.

Robbie texted back after a few minutes complaining about her teasing him, making Cassidy laugh. ‘Just reminding you of all the booties that love you,’ she sent back.

“What’s so funny?” Cattie asked. The groups had converged at the front of the store, and Cattie had wandered a bit away from Heather and Sherry towards the produce area where Cassidy and the girls were.

“Hey, bestie. Just texting Robbie,” Cassidy grinned. “Want to take a selfie for him?”

“Sure,” Cattie smiled.

Cass sighed internally, seeing the joy on her friend’s face. Cattie really needed to smarten up. Instead of saying anything, she bit her tongue and pressed her cheek to Cattie’s with her arm around her and took a picture of the two of them. It was only after she’d taken a couple and went to choose one that she noticed that Heather was in the background and she snorted and laugh.

“What?” Cattie asked. She was still close and looking down at the pictures.

“Look,” Cassidy said, pointing at the top corner.

‘Oh my God,” Cattie snickered. “Um… Yeah, you should definitely send it.”

“Have I told you today that you’re my favourite?” Cassidy grinned, sending the picture.

“Even with what’s going on with the blondes?” Cattie asked, nodding towards Wanda and Becca in the produce aisle.

“They’re the best,” Cassidy said, taking a picture of the girls since they looked cute and domestic doing groceries in the produce aisle. And Becca was feel-testing melons, which looked funny. “But you’re the bestest.”

* * *