The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 158

Cassidy gave Cattie a kiss on the cheek before going to rejoin her group while Cattie went to catch up with Heather and make sure she was cooled off.

“So, we’re all in agreement on that situation, right?” Becca asked, nodding back over in the directions Cattie went.

“You know Robbie confronted her, right?” Terra asked.

Wanda knew, but didn’t have details. Becca hadn’t known and wanted the story. By the time Terra was done telling it, really talking up Robbie, Becca looked like she had hearts in her eyes. Cassidy just smiled to herself and shook her head, knowing how she felt.

“That’s not the end of it though,” she said. “She tried to confront him earlier today, too.”

“No,” Wanda, Terra and Becca all said.

Cassidy didn’t have many details but told the girls what Robbie had told her.

“You should tell Cattie,” Wanda said. “For real, she needs to know that.”

“I dunno,” Cassidy sighed. “It’s… delicate. Especially now. And it’s Robbie’s thing to tell.”

“I’ll tell her,” Becca said. “Seriously, she deserves to know what her own girlfriend is doing.”

That stung a bit and Cassidy must have flinched.

“Shit, I’m sorry,” Becca said, stopping the cart and pulling Cassidy into a hug. “I didn’t mean it like that.”

“No, I know,” Cassidy sighed. “It’s just a me thing.”

Wanda came over and hugged Cassidy as well, quickly joined by Terra.

“You’re doing your best,” Terra said quietly. “That’s all you can do. And he loves you.”

“Thanks,” Cassidy said quietly with a weak smile.

The produce aisle had filled up their cart halfway and Becca broke out her list to check things off before they headed into the aisles. They made it two in and Cassidy had taken over the cart when she got an idea.

“Psst,” she hissed, glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one had followed them into the aisle. The girls all looked and Cassidy held up her phone for a picture. “Moon him,” she said quietly.

Wanda and Terra both laughed, while Becca looked like she hesitated for a moment before grinning as well and going along with it. All three of the girls peeled their shorts over their booties and mooned Cassidy for the picture, then quickly pulled them up as they laughed hard. Cassidy was grinning from ear to ear and sent it to Robbie.

“Nice butts,” Cassidy said as she pushed the cart to the girls.

“You know it,” Wanda laughed, giving her own a playful spank.

“I wish mine was as nice as you guys,” Becca said, looking back at her own. She definitely had the least-developed butt of the group, though Cassidy wasn’t much better when compared to Wanda’s perfect ass and Terra’s super athletic one.

“Oh, you’re fine,” Terra said. “It suits your hips.”

“And Tiger still loves it, so who cares?” Cassidy said.

“Does he?” Becca asked.

“Of course he does,” Wanda assured her.

It was heartwarming, but kind of weird, to see the girls reassuring each other about Robbie’s likes, and put another twinge in Cassidy’s chest. This time none of them saw it on her face and the grocery run continued.

She got a text, and then so did Wanda and Becca.

“Aw,” both of them said at the same time as they checked their phones.

Robbie had sent heart emojis and peach emojis to all three of them.

“What, is mine not good enough?” Terra laughed, obviously a little put off.

“He might not feel comfortable sending you that,” Cassidy said. “I gotta be honest, girl. He thinks you’re awesome, but he’s pretty jacked up about you and JC even though you two have that agreement.”

“Yeah, probably,” Terra sighed with a smirk.

“Everything alright?” Becca asked.

“Just… frustrating,” Terra said.

“More like frustrated,” Becca said, nudging her with a teasing elbow.

“That too,” Terra chuckled. “I don’t know. JC and I are good together, but… it’s never been great. We spend a lot of time apart because he’s travelling or I’m travelling. And the reunion sex is always good, but after that… It’s so…”

“Routine?” Wanda offered.

“Slow?” Cassidy suggested.

“Hard,” Becca said.

“Hard,” Terra nodded. “I mean, also routine and slow, but hard. We don’t argue really, but I think that’s more because we don’t ever talk about hard stuff. It’s just really easy to be near each other, and be attracted to each other physically, but I feel kind of alone sometimes too.”

“Have you talked to him about it?” Cassidy asked.

“Like I said, we don’t talk about hard stuff. Ever. I try sometimes, but he kind of shuts down and just agrees with whatever I say.”

“That’s hard,” Wanda nodded, pulling Terra into a hug. Soon the four of them were in the second group hug of the trip.

“You know, we should probably figure out how to have these conversations somewhere other in the grocery store,” Cassidy chuckled, which put smiles on the rest of their faces.

Terra and Becca went forward as Wanda held back, putting a hand on Cassidy’s arm to stop her for a second. “Could you take a pic for Robbie for me?” she asked.

“Sure. Selfie?”

“Mm-mm,” Wanda shook her head. “I’m still wearing his shirt. I- I want him to know what’s under it is still his.”

“Dirty girl,” Cassidy grinned. They waved Terra and Becca on, then went and found a quiet corner near a back-of-store entrance. “Ready?”

Wanda looked around, checking if anyone was nearby, and then quickly flashed her boobs and then covered them up after a moment as she barked a laugh of embarrassment. Cassidy looked over her shoulder and saw that Cattie was in a perfect place to see what they were doing, having just walked out of an aisle. She made a beeline over to Cassidy and Wanda.

“Let me guess. For Robbie?” Cattie asked.

“Mhmm,” Wanda grinned.

“I’m jealous, his shirt looks good on you,” Cattie said, tugging on it a little.

“Feels good too,” Wanda said.

“What’s up with the hats, though?” Cattie asked. “I noticed you two started wearing them more, and Becca.”

“Want the short version or the long version?” Cassidy asked.

Cattie glanced over her shoulder, seeing that Heather and Sherry had headed down the next aisle. “Long,” she said.

“Well, ‘Robbie’s Girls’ are wearing them,” Cassidy said. “So, unless it happens randomly, if you see a girl on the trip wearing a cap, she’s probably fucking, sucking and loving him. And it just so happens that you, bestie, inspired the look from that first day when you wore your cap. He liked it a lot.”

“He did?” Cattie asked, her eyebrows rising as she smiled.

“He did,” Wanda nodded.

“So who all are wearing caps now?” Cattie asked.

“Us and Becca,” Cassidy said. “But Leia probably will be when we get back, and Ami will by tonight. She’s already put one on for fun, but he’s taking her on a mini-date tonight during the shoots because she doesn’t really get to date and he wants her to feel special.”

“God, that’s cute,” Cattie sighed. “But really? That’s what… five of us now?”

“Six, if you start wearing yours,” Wanda pointed out.

“I’m not a Robbie’s Girl,” Cattie said, though she didn’t look certain of that in the slightest.

“You could be,” Wanda said. “Cattie, you—” Cassidy nudged Wanda, warning her not to say too much. “—you do you. But if you want to talk things out, Cass and Becca and I are here for you. Terra too.”

“Thanks,” Cattie said with a small smile, then pulled Cassidy and Wanda into a hug. “I better get back to chaperoning my girlfriend and my sister,” she sighed afterwards.

Cassidy was about to say something when her phone pinged, quickly followed by Wanda’s. Cassidy smiled as she saw Robbie’s message asking her to be careful. She typed out her response and showed it to Cattie, as Wanda was grinning over the message she’d gotten.

“God,” Cattie sighed. “I wish Heather would text me little things like that.”

Cassidy didn’t say anything and just rubbed Cattie’s arm and tried to be supportive. Robbie didn’t want her to meddle, so she wouldn’t meddle.

But fuck was it hard not to.

* * *