The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 159

“Do one of you, too,” Cassidy said. Terra had just taken a picture of her, Becca and Wanda arm in arm to send to Robbie.

“Should I?” Terra asked.

“Yeah, of course,” Cassidy said. “Actually, you know what? Want to really tease him?”

“Sure,” Terra said.

Cassidy took off her hat and put it on Terra’s head. It was a little big, but still looked cute. Terra snickered as she looked at herself in the camera and then she took a few pictures and she and Cassidy looked at the options to pick the right one to send.

“You can keep wearing the hat if you want,” Cassidy said.

“No, no,” Terra said, taking it off and putting it back on Cassidy. “I’m not a Robbie’s Girl yet.”

Cassidy pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow at Terra, who blushed. “Freudian slip?”

“Yes,” Terra said. “Maybe.”

“Well, I already told you,” Cassidy said, looping her arm in Terra’s to walk with her. “Carte blanche, whenever you want. Just follow your rules with JC because it would break his heart otherwise.”

“I’m seriously considering it,” Terra admitted. “Particularly after hearing the testimonials.”

Cassidy smirked, feeling pride for Robbie. He was hers, and she was his. And even though it hurt a little to know he wasn’t only hers anymore, it was also nice to know other women were seeing him for who he was and what he deserved.

They crossed paths with Cattie again as they were trying to catch up with Becca and Wanda and she was holding a box of popsicles and looking for Heather and Sherry.

“Hey, do me a favour?” Cassidy asked.

“Sure,” Cattie said immediately.

“Moon for me?” Cassidy said, holding up her phone.

Cattie smirked and rolled her eyes. “You mean for him?” She was already turning around and checking to make sure no one was around to see.

“Same thing,” Cassidy giggled and snapped the shot as Cattie flashed her butt.

“Fuck,” Terra laughed. “I’m not used to having the third or fourth nicest ass in a group.”

“Mine isn’t as nice as yours,” Cattie said, turning back. “Yours is so perky and tight, mine isn’t firm enough.”

“You both have perfect asses, you bitches,” Cassidy said, patting both of them on the butt. “So stop comparing.”

“Yes, Mom,” Cattie said while putting on a spoiled teen voice.

“God, so embarrassing, right?” Terra said in a similar voice, joining in.

“So. Embarrassing,” Cattie agreed, and then they both started laughing and Cassidy joined in with a smile.

Then all three of them got texts in quick succession. Cass checked hers and smiled at the kissy emoji.

“What’s this mean?” Terra asked, showing her phone.

“Eyes for her saw your picture, and Sun because he thinks you’re hot,” Cass interpreted the emojis.

“Aw, that’s sweet,” Terra smiled.

“What did he send you, Cattie?” Cass asked.

“Black and red hearts,” Cattie said, smiling and showing the message. “He knows me so well.”

“Of course he does. He’s your second-best friend right after me,” Cassidy grinned, hugging her around the neck.

They separated again when they found both of their groups at the cash register, and after the long process of splitting all the snacks up from the actual meal-food they paid and headed out to the cars. After getting loaded up, Heels decided to jump in Becca’s car and squeezed into the back while Heather, Cattie and Sherry started heading back early.

Becca made the quick drive through town to a liquor store where they met Ami and Zenya in the parking lot and headed in. Cassidy knew she and Robbie had more than enough to last them, but happily browsed with the others and ended up grabbing a nice-looking rosé she planned to share with Cattie over a serious conversation that needed to happen.

She also took more ‘sneaky booty shots’ of Ami and Zenya and sent them to Robbie, then smirked to herself and decided to tease both of the girls. Ami was obviously crushing on Robbie and was already on casual terms with her body in front of him, and Robbie had told her Zenya was getting close to the same if only in peeks and glimpses.

“Psst,” Cassidy hissed softly when it was just the three of them near the back of the store. She quickly showed them the mooning photos. “You guys want to one-up them?”

Ami laughed, and Zenya agreed. Soon Cassidy was checking down the aisles and saw that Becca, Heels, Wanda and Terra were already up at the front cashing out, keeping the cashier distracted.

“OK, now,” Cassidy said. Zenya and Ami both pulled their tops and bras up, pushing their boobs against the cold glass of the fridge door, and Cassidy took the picture.

“So fucking cold,” Zenya giggled as she got her boobs back in order.

“He better like it,” Ami said. “I’ve never done something like that before.”

“Are you kidding?” Cassidy said, hugging her around the waist. “Of course he will. He adores you, Ami.”

“Thanks,” she smiled softly.

“Looking forward to tonight?” Cassidy asked.

“Yes,” she said with a blush. “More and more. More than I thought I would.”

“What’s happening tonight?” Zenya asked as they started walking towards the front. Ami blushed a little more and glanced at Cassidy, who shrugged and gave her a look to say she could explain if she wanted.

Cassidy didn’t get to hear the explanation though, as Terra had come back from the front and looked like she wanted to say something. “What’s up?” Cassidy asked.

“Did I just see what I think I saw?” Terra asked.

“You mean Robbie getting a shot of two amazing racks?” Cassidy asked.

“Is he a big tit guy?” Terra asked, and Cassidy immediately knew that the thin blonde was feeling self-conscious of her own almost flat chest.

“He’s a person-guy,” Cassidy assured her. “It’s not about a butt or boobs. He likes the girls for who they are, Terra.”

“Can I send him another photo?” Terra asked.

“Sure, want me to take it?” Cassidy asked.

“No, it’s- It’s saved on my phone. It’s something I sent to JC once and I want to see what Robbie’s reaction to it is.”

“OK, sure,” Cassidy said. “Can I see it?”

“It’s kind of personal,” Terre hesitated, then sighed and shrugged. “But I’m sending it to your fiance, so sure.” She opened her phone and scrolled to a hidden folder and Cassidy saw it was her hidden file of her own nudes. She selected one that mostly looked like a screen of skin tone and then turned the camera more fully towards Cassidy.

“Is that your butthole?” Cassidy asked.,

“Maybe,” Terra blushed.

‘That’s so fucking hot,” Cassidy grinned.

“You think?” Terra asked. “JC didn’t get it.”

“Robbie will for sure,” Cassidy assured her.

“OK, I’ll send it,” Terra said, quickly doing it before she could rethink things.

By the time Cassidy had paid for her rosé at the front and they were headed out to the car, she and Terra were getting messages and they stopped at the entrance of the store to check them. Cass grinned at Robbie’s response of ‘I’m dying’ to the boobs pic and let him know they’d probably be back in 20, estimating Cattie’s time of arrival instead of their own.

Terra, meanwhile, was grinning a little bit as she typed quickly on her phone.

“So?” Cassidy asked.

“He liked it. Said I’m crazy and crazy hot,” she said. She kept typing, and then scrolled on her phone a bit. “I’m sending him a link to this erotica story I read that inspired me to do that with JC before. That’s OK, right?”

“Girl, you just sent him a picture of your butthole, I am totally fine with him reading some smut,” Cassidy laughed.

“Good,” Terra grinned and then put her phone away. “So, before we ride in this car with her for the next half hour, what do we think of Heels?”

“I don’t know,” Cassidy said. “She’s Wanda’s friend and seems supportive. I guess we’ll find out.”

“Guess we will,” Terra nodded, looping her arm in Cassidy’s again as they started to walk into the parking lot, but saw Becca speed-walking to them.

“Hey, we should get going,” she said as she reached them.

“What’s up?” Cassidy asked.

“I dunno, but that cop over there is just kind of giving me weird vibes,” she said, glancing without nodding over at the other end of the parking lot where a car was sitting. It wasn’t a police car, but a guy in a cop uniform was sitting on the hood smoking like he was on break. “I think he was at the grocery store, too.”

“Weird,” Cassidy frowned. “Alright, let’s get going. I’ll text Zenya to stick close to us.”

“Good idea,” Becca nodded.

The three of them quickly made their way to the car and got in with Wanda and Heels.