The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 160

It turned out that Ginnie was distracted pretty easily. Especially when I pressed my thumb between her tight little cheeks and teased her butthole while I had a couple of fingers in her. After her second straight devastating loss to Leia she practically threw her controller down and turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide.

“Get me ooooffff please!?” she begged.

I fingered her hard and fast, her pussy starting to make cute little squishing noises. Her nipples were hard and pointy on her little titties so I doubled down and grabbed one, mashing her boob and pinching the nipple between my fingers.

“FUCK!” Ginnie shouted. “Fucking yes, fingerblast me!”

Leia snorted a laugh and quickly covered Ginnie’s mouth with both hands, still letting her breath through her nose, and that just seemed to push Ginnia even further and she thrust her hips up as her body clenched in an orgasm. I let off on her boob but didn’t stop my fingering, digging in her cunt for her g-spot, and just as she was coming down I found it and she squeaked behind Lei’a hands before her eyes rolled up and she came again.

Ginnie was left panting hard, her entire chest and stomach fluctuating as she tried to catch her breath, when she came down.

“Worth it?” Leia asked her friend with a little smirk.

“Can I have cock now, puh-lease?!” Ginnie asked.

“Sorry, cutie,” I said, patting the inside of her thigh. “We’re running out of time.”

“Uuung,” she groaned and reached down to softly stroke her flushed pussy. “Fine.”

“We should get dressed,” I said.

The three of us left Leia’s switch hooked up to the TV and headed back to their room to find our clothes. Before we started getting dressed though I hugged Leia from behind, pressing my hard cock against her meaty butt cheeks as I squeezed her a little. “I had a lot of fun,” I told her quietly. “I’d really like to spend more time with you.”

“I did too,” she smiled and turned her face back and up to kiss me.

I turned her in my arms and hugged her properly as we kissed, and then I backed her up to the bed and eased her down on top of it, kissing her all the way down. My cock was pressed between us as we made out.

“Really, you guys!?” Ginnie demanded.

That made us both laugh. I kissed Leia one more time and then put my lips to her ear, whispering softly. “I can’t wait to taste you again.”

“I can’t wait to feel you again,” Leia whispered back, reaching between us and shifting my cock so that the head was right at her entrance, nudging between her slick labia to press against her entrance.

I raised up just enough so I could press my forehead against hers, looking into her big eyes as we relished that feeling of almost being connected again. She tilted her lips up and kissed me softly, rotating her hips just a little to press herself against my cock head.

“OK, seriously, I’m starting to feel jilted here,” Ginnie said. “That’s fucking hot but you said we didn’t have time.”

“Sorry,” Leia said, softly pushing me off without losing that warm smile of hers. “Got carried away.”

“Yeah, well I could use a little getting carried away,” Ginnie muttered, partially to herself and partially to us.

We were just finishing getting dressed and heading back out to the Switch when we could hear the muffled sound of female voices out on the dock.

“They must be back,” I said. “I’ll go see if they need help carrying anything.”

“You’re sweet,” Leia said. She was holding my hand lightly with our fingers and she used it to pull herself close and kiss me one last time.

“So are you,” I said with a grin. Then I moved around her and scooped up Ginnie in both my arms in a cradle, making her whoop in surprise. I brought our faces together and give her a quick, firm kiss of her own. “Sorry to tease you.”

“It’s fine,” she said, grabbing my face to pull me into another quick kiss. “I will get that cock eventually though.”

“That sounds like a challenge,” Leia laughed. “Maybe you need to play Keep Away for the rest of the trip.”

“Don’t give him ideas!” Ginnie said, shifting out of your grip and moving to tickle-attack her friend.

I left them laughing as I headed back to the front of the boat and out the doors, but when I checked the dock there wasn’t anyone there. Figuring they must have gone to store things in the Couples Boat I started to hop over but stopped when Cattie came out and met me.

“Hey, Tiger,” she said with a smile.

“Hey, hot stuff,” I said, offering her a hand to help her over the small gap between the boat and the dock. She took it and hopped over, but didn’t let go.

“We came back a little early. Help me carry some stuff?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said. “That’s what I came out to do when I heard voices.”

“You’re sweet,” Cattie said with that smile of hers and then started leading me towards the parking lot, still holding my hand lightly.

“That’s the second time someone said that to me in the last five minutes,” I laughed. “Maybe I should check my blood sugar levels.”

“Who else told you that?” Cattie asked.

“Leia,” I said. “For the same reason, too.”

“What’s it say about society that a guy offering to help carry the groceries stands out as sweet?” Cattie laughed and shook her head.

“That men are mostly stupid, and women need to expect more from them,” I said.

“Not just men,” Cattie sighed.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” Cattie said with a little shake of her head. We reached their rental car and she popped the trunk. “I’m just feeling out of sorts.”

“Anything I can do?” I asked as I stood next to her at the trunk and started gathering bags.

“Nothing more than being you,” Cattie said, wrapping her arm around my waist and hugging me softly.

“That I can do for you,” I said, returning the hug with an arm around her shoulder. She leaned into it and we stood there for a good ten seconds just holding each other.

“Thanks,” Cattie said.

“Any time, Catherine,” I replied.

“I’ll hold you to that,” Cattie said with a little smile. “I’m feeling like I need more hugs in my life.”

I pulled her into a full bear hug and she pressed her cheek to my chest as we rocked slightly back and forth. “Any time, anywhere,” I promised her.

She just hugged me back.

* * *