The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 16

I looked over to Cassidy as Terra sat in my lap with her bare, muscled back facing me. “It’s alright with me as long as it’s alright with Cass,” I said. Again I felt the need to check in with her, the tug to double check if what she’d been saying was true, and not just what she thought she wanted. And I felt like a chump doing it, like I was some simp or something that needed permission to have any fun—but I wasn’t! Or maybe I was, but I was the appropriate level for a loyal boyfriend and fiance. Before today I might have given massages like this if Cassidy had encouraged me, but not to this extent, because it was inappropriate. It was inappropriate to the relationship we’d had, or at least that I’d thought we had.

Or did have? It had been years since Cassidy said she ended the cheating. Years of her trying to make it right while tormenting herself spiritually.

Or was everything I was feeling an influence of that fucking magic app?

“All good with me,” Cassidy said from her seat across the circle of chairs. “Hell, if JC is cool with it, get him to massage your chest. Believe me, your pretty little titties will be very happy.”

Terra grinned and bit her upper lip as she chuckled. “Maybe not that far,” she said to Cassidy, then looked back over her shoulder at me again. “Just my back and sides for now, OK?”

“Sure,” I said, giving her a reassuring smile as I sprayed some more of the sunscreen onto her back.

“Well, if we’re far enough out onto the lake for Terra to get her tits out, I’m definitely not waiting any longer,” Heather said, quickly undoing the ties on her bikini top and pulling the cups away to reveal her big, modern-medicine-enhanced rack. Her tits were broad and had that unnatural bounce that lacked the weighty sagging of natural ones, standing high on her chest with pale areolas almost the same colour as her skin and nipples that poked out with a silver barbell piercing on each one. “I hate tan lines,” she said, sitting back and letting the sun play over her now bare chest. I could just see the lines of the scars on the underside of her breasts. “Come on, babe,” she patted Cattie.

“OK,” Cattie blushed, which surprised me because while Cattie definitely knew how attractive she was, every other time Cassidy and I had met up with her she was always a little reserved in showing herself off—even just deep cleavage was out of the norm for her, let alone the bikini she was currently wearing. I would never have thought she’d go topless. But there Cattie was, reaching behind herself and undoing the hooks on the back of her too-small blue, gold and white top, and it practically sprang off of her. Her breasts were perfect on her body, a large handful with tan areolas that were a little larger than a quarter, and stubby nipples about the width of my pinky finger.

I tried not to stare, instead focusing on the task right under my hands as I began to massage Terra’s warm back and she groaned lightly in appreciation.

“Alright, come on Cass, you next,” Heather said. “I see you flaunting that cleavage, bust ’em out.”

Terra could feel my hands tense on her back as I stopped the massage, just pressing my fingers against her shoulder blades lightly. She put her hand on my knee, glancing back at me a little concerned, checking on me. I met her eye for a moment, and I felt like she and I had a fast mental conversation in a blink, and I wasn’t even sure what had been said.

I looked over at Cassidy to see what she would do, but she was looking back at me. Checking what I thought. What I wanted. Paying me the respect and love I deserved as her fiance, as the person she’d promised she wanted to be for me. My heart was thrilled at this, but also hurt knowing that I shouldn’t have been so ecstatic about it, that it shouldn’t have been a big deal. This is how I’d thought we’d always been.

I shook my head, small and almost imperceptible, and Cassidy smiled and nodded almost as small.

“I’m good,” my fiance said, leaning her head back on her chair.

“Oh, come on,” Heather said, leaning forward to look around her topless girlfriend at Cassidy. “I see you flashing that cleavage. I bet you’ve got great tits, you should definitely show them off. Get them nice and tanned.”

“Heather,” Cattie said quietly, cautioning her larger girlfriend.

“I’m good,” Cassidy said again. “And for reference, Robbie actually likes a nice little tan line on me.”

“This isn’t Boyfriend Week,” Heather pushed on. “This is Girl’s Week. If Robbie can’t handle it, he shouldn’t have come.”

“Heather,” Cattie said, more firmly and a little surprised.

“It’s fine, Cats,” Heather said. “I’m just trying to show Cassidy she can do what she wants. Robbie has Terra half naked in his lap for fuck’s sake, she can tan topless.”

“And if what she wants is to not flash you, she can do that,” Terra said. I noticed she was now holding her swimsuit top to her chest instead of down near her hips like she had before.

“Whatever,” Heather rolled her eyes. “Wanda, Heels, you joining us Fun Ladies or what?”

Wanda pursed her lips and shook her head, not saying anything. Heel, the only girl wearing a one-piece suit, shrugged. “I barely tan. Y’all white girls deal with some shit I don’t need to worry about for another few days in the sun like this.

“One person is a stick in the mud, and no one wants to have fun,” Heather muttered to herself.

Cattie reached over and put a hand on Heather’s arm, but Heather just stood back up and headed for the pilot cabin. “I’m making daiquiris this time,” she said. Cattie watched her go, then picked up her phone and quickly started typing something.

“Terra,” I said, my hands still on her naked back.

“I get it,” she said, and slipped her top back on, adjusting it for a moment. “Lost the mood. Maybe we’ll try again some other time this week.”

“You got it,” I said, and when we stood she hugged me lightly and then spanked my butt as I turned to walk away.

“Cass, I’m going to need to borrow him later in the week. Maybe even do a photo shoot of him massaging me, I bet my social media would love that.”

“Oh, that’s actually a great idea,” Wanda said. “Can I do that too, or do you want to keep the idea?”

“As long as Cassidy is OK with it, go for it. We could even schedule the release at the same time, make Robbie famous as ‘That Massage Guy’ or something.”

Cassidy giggled. “I’m definitely in for this if he is,” she smiled at me.

I just sighed and shrugged. “Sure, why not? I can be a meme for the day.”

* * *