The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 15

“Terra, just give me a sec,” I said. “I need to wet my whistle and give my thumbs a rest.”

“No prob,” the small blonde nodded.

“Babe, you should really get Robbie to massage you,” Cattie said, laying back down on her chair and stretching happily.

“I have a chiropractor and a massage therapist back home,” Heather chuckled. It looked like she had refilled her drink again. “Now, if he was an amazonian Swedish blonde, maybe.”

“Your loss,” Cassidy said from her seat.

I left the conversation, not really caring one way or the other if Heather could be convinced. “How’s it going in here?” I asked JC.

“Oh, she be flyin’ fine in the breeze, Cap’n. Smooth sailin’ all the way down to Barbosa, me thinks,” JC said, putting a ridiculous pirate accent on.

I snorted hard and helped myself to a cup full of the icy whatever-it-was that Heather had mixed up. “Alright, well if I’m the Captain, I guess that makes you the first mate?”

“Aye, Cap’n! First Mate suits me just fine. Just think of it, First is in the title,” he kept up the joke, making me actually laugh this time.

“If you need a break just let me know,” I said.

“Will do, buddy,” he grinned, dropping the accent.

“Hey, are you actually OK with me giving a massage to Lou-Anne?” I asked, using her real name instead of her nickname.

“Yeah, dude,” he shrugged. “It’s all good. Whatever Cassidy is comfortable with you doing, I’m sure I’m fine with.”

You’ve got no idea what Cassidy wants, I thought, but kept it to myself.

“Sounds good,” I said and took a sip of the drink. My eyes shut up and I pulled back coughing. “Dear God, that’s strong.”

“What is it?” JC asked.

“I don’t even know,” I said. “Just smell it.”

He did, leaning in and taking a whiff of the strong alcohol and raising his eyebrows. “Damn. Is she trying to get everyone day drunk?”

“I have no idea,” I said. I took another sip, and then set my three-quarter full glass near the back of the bar for later. Stepping out of the captain’s cabin, I rubbed my hands together quickly. “Alright, Terra. You want to hit the towel, or right where you are?”

“I actually want to try the way you did it with Cassidy,” Terra said, standing up. “That looked comfortable and kinda fun.”

I glanced to Cassidy, “That OK, babe?”

“Yeah, totally fine,” Cassidy said, waving me to go on. I guess I wasn’t really expecting a different answer than that but felt good about asking anyways.

I took a seat and Terra took a moment to figure out how to comfortably get in position, but soon she was sitting with her legs against my sides and under my arms, facing me and smiling as she found her balance. Cassidy quickly fetched the sun lotion spray for me when I realized I’d left it over by the towel, skipping across the deck and happily handing it to me.

“Alright,” I said, spraying it on Terra’s impressively muscled and toned legs. “We’ll start here and move down. So where are you and JC from?”

“Originally, Texas for me,” she said. “JC is from Florida.”

“That explains so much,” I chuckled as I started massaging her thigh. “JC is Florida Man.”

She chuckled. “Thankfully not quite,” she said. “Though he definitely has a silly side that I appreciate. Now we live in Louisiana. I like to say we split the difference between our states.”

“Nice,” I said. “And what sort of modelling do you do?”

“Swimsuit, underwear, some magazine stuff,” she said, her voice getting tighter. “Fuck, you are good at this.”

“Thanks,” I grinned. I kept working on her as we chatted casually. Terra had done some ‘implied nude’ stuff, but that was as far as she’d gone so far. Her bread and butter work was actually fitness shoots, and we laughed as I massaged her feet and she told me the story of being in one of those late-night infomercials for a moderately useful exercise machine.

I ended up massaging her arms from the front as well, and then our talking stopped as I rubbed the sunscreen lotion into her neck, and across her cheeks and face. She twitched a few times as I did that, making me smile at her cuteness.

When she turned around I got a quick look at her muscled ass in that athletic red bikini bottom—similar to Cattie, it was nearly perfect and was only overshadowed because Wanda was on the trip. But then she sat down and leaned forward, and I went to work on her lower back.

“Fuuuuuck,” she groaned loudly.

“Oh, Cassidy, you sound like you’re having an orgasm,” Cassidy said with a sing-song voice and a chuckle.

“You know what, I take it all back,” Cattie said. “Terra, get it girl.”

This made Terra laugh, and I had to stop for a moment. When I started again, she kept her noise to a pleasant whimper, but soon my hands had reached the back of her black halter top.

“Babe,” she called to JC in the cabin. “I’m taking my top off so Robbie can get my upper back and shoulders.”

“Sweet!” was JC’s response.

And without further ado, Terra peeled off her top and let it fall to the ground, looking back over her shoulder at me. “This is OK, right?”

* * *