The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 14

Cattie picked her way around the chairs, an excited look on her face and she immediately slid to her butt down on the towel. “Thanks for doing this, Robbie,” she said.

“Of course,” I told the beautiful dark-haired woman. “For you, any time you want.”

“Could you for real start with my feet?” Cattie asked me. “Heather really doesn’t like doing foot rubs, and I love them.”

“Sure,” I said and shifted to sit cross-legged at her feet. “Just lay back and enjoy.”

“God, thank you,” she sighed, and quickly did so, letting me pick up one of her dainty little pale feet. Her toenails were painted black, like her fingernails, to go with her ‘Gothy Witch on Vacation’ vibes, and I quickly applied some of the spray sunscreen and got to work.

Cattie, laying on her back before me in nothing but a skimpy bikini, right after the massage and conversation with Wanda… well, I was running hot. My eyes trailed across her body, up her bare thighs and over the too-tight bottoms. With her legs even just a little spread I could see a clear camel toe. Then up her smooth and toned alabaster stomach, up to her generous tits half spilling out of her top. Even her face, pointed up to the sun with its elfin quality, turned me on.

“I’ve got to be honest, Cattie,” I said. “It’s really nice to have you here on the trip. Everyone seems great, but I know Cassidy misses you. I do too.”

“Thanks,” she smiled, opening her eyes and moving her arms behind her head so she could look down her body at me. “I meant what I said back in the parking lot. I miss you guys too. Life is just so busy all the time, I feel like I can’t get my shit together cause I’m always jumping from one project to the next. And then I’m dating Heather, and she’s got her stuff going on, and now we’re both helping my sister get her stuff going. It’s just a lot.”

“Well, you know I have some connections at the hotel,” I said. “If you and Heather want to just get away for a weekend, let me know and I can probably get you a free upgrade, if not a comped stay depending on the week. Then you get a mini-vacation, and we can meet up for dinner, and Cassidy could show you some of the local secrets we’ve picked up.”

“That would be so nice,” Cattie sighed. “And very generous of you.”

“For my friend, and my girl’s best friend?” I said. “It’s not a problem at all.”

I worked her feet longer than I had the others, enjoying the feel and comfortability we had between each other. As I finally started moving up from her ankles, Cattie sighed deeply. “I just don’t know if Heather will go for it.”

“Why wouldn’t she?” I asked.

“She’s a homebody, sort of,” Cattie said. “She’s all-in on making her content. Every day she’s working. The only reason she’s happy to do this trip is because of the content—if it was just a vacation, she wouldn’t have come. That’s why she only does some Cons, and she doesn’t like when I do others without her.”

“Why? You’re just going to hang out with us,” I said.

“She says she trusts me but is worried about cheating because of a past relationship. And abusive photographers.” Cattie sighed. “I mean, I can’t blame her. Every few months there’s some Twitter uprising against some photographer that new girls have been letting get handsy or worse. She’s just worried for me.”

I didn’t want to say it, considering it sounded legitimate and I had absolutely no proof to the contrary, but it also sounded controlling to me.

“Well, maybe we can work on her this week,” I said. “If we can get her to be better friends with Cassidy and I herself, she’s more likely to say yes, right?”

“Good idea,” Cattie said. I’d gotten up to her thighs at this point, and she sat up and hugged me around my neck and kissed my cheek. “You’re sweet. I’m so glad you and Cassidy have each other. Relationship goals for sure.”

I tried to school my face. I really fucking did, but Cattie saw it. Saw that look, and she didn’t lay back down. “Robbie, what is it?”

“I- It’s nothing,” I said. “Just something between Cassidy and I.”

She frowned, her beautiful face full of concern as her eyebrows came together. She watched me for a long moment. “It was her, not you,” she finally said, very quietly.

“A long time ago,” I whispered back.

“But you just found out,” she finished for me.

I nodded.

“Oh, Robbie,” she said, and hugged me again, squeezing me tight. “I’m sorry.”

I hugged her back and did my best not to let out a sob. She was the first person I’d told, the first person to know except for me and Cassidy, and it felt good to say it out loud. To see her react like she was, to confirm I wasn’t beating myself up and overreacting in my emotions.

But she was Cassidy’s best friend, and I was worried about that, too.

“Don’t think worse of her,” I said, still embraced in the hug. “It was well before we ever met you. And she had been beating herself up about it for years. And she admitted it to me, I didn’t find out or anything like that. It’s hard, really hard, but we’ll be OK.”

“You’re a good man,” Cattie whispered in my ear. “I love that girl, but she really fucked up if she slept with some random guy, and I bet every ounce of her regret and apology is real.”

“Well…” I hesitated for a moment. “It helps a little that the cheating wasn’t with a guy.”

“Wait,” Cattie said, pulling back. “Cassidy is Bi?”

“She’s been hiding it,” I said. “Keeping it in the closet, so to speak, so she wouldn’t be tempted again.”

“That girl,” Cattie sighed. “I’m going to need to have a heart-to-heart with her this week. With lots of liquor, and no one else around.”

“That would probably be good for her,” I said.

“You could probably use that, too,” Cattie observed. “But I don’t know if JC is the guy to have that conversation with.”

“I’m… well, I’m not fine. But I can handle it. We’ve got therapy appointments lined up when we get back, both of us individually and as a couple.”

“Oh, Robbie,” she sighed, and lightly kissed me on the lips for a fraction of a second, a caring gesture between friends. More than we’d ever done before, that was for sure, but there was nothing lustful about it. “Always the man with the plan.”

“OK, enough about this,” I said. “Do you want your massage or not?”

“Yes, please,” she said but kept watching me for a moment longer.

“Lay back down,” I prompted her, forcing a smile.

She gave me an ‘I know you’re faking it till you make it’ sort of look but followed my directions. I quickly finished up her thighs and moved on to her stomach and up over her chest. Cattie wasn’t exactly as comfortably warmed up as Wanda had been, so she took the initiative and did her own cleavage with the sunscreen lotion, then I took back over and did her neck and face, which she didn’t like quite as much as Wanda or Cassidy.

When she rolled over, I just swapped trying not to stare at her tits for trying not to stare at her ass. It was almost as nice as Wanda’s; it just happened to be even more lewdly displayed with the super-tight bikini bottoms. I tried my best to ignore that fact, and I started with her lower back. This seemed to be her ‘spot’, and soon I had her whimpering as I pressed my thumbs firmly into her pale skin.

“You alright?” I asked.

“More than alright,” she groaned.

“You want me to keep going, or just work on that spot some more?” I asked.

“I—” she said and hesitated. “Ask me again when you finish the rest.”

“OK,” I said quietly, knowing what she was thinking after our conversation. Not wanting to risk approaching the line.

I worked her upper back and shoulders, then her arms, and then finished up getting the backs of her thighs. “You OK if I get your ass quick?” I asked.

“Quick,” she nodded, and I sprayed the lotion over her and quickly worked it in.

“You know, this swimsuit…” I said and left it hanging.

“I know,” she sighed. “Heather picked it out for me and asked me to wear it.”

“Are you comfortable?” I asked.

“Enough,” she answered. “It’s fine.”

“OK,” I said, and just put my hand on her lower back without pressing. “I think we’re done, yeah?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded, and sat up, reaching to give me another hug. “Thanks.”

“Next time let’s try to have some more relaxing conversation,” I chuckled, and kissed her on the cheek.

“Agreed,” she laughed, and we both got up.

* * *