The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 13

I’d made my way up Wanda’s back, running my hands smoothly and firmly along her skin, wrapping my fingers around her side. She was that level of fit that I didn’t see her ribs, but I could still feel them as I ran my fingers across her. I worked around the ties of her bikini, which were just white strings and proved little hindrance, and got to her shoulders.

“Fuck,” Wanda muttered as I slid my thumbs across her shoulder blades, “For real though, Robbie. That is really good. You’ve kind of got me getting sleepy here—is it weird if I actually moan a little bit? I swear I’m not trying to make it a sexual thing.”

“It’s all good,” I assured her quietly.

Wanda sort of wiggled down, almost like a dog settling into the spot, and closed her eyes as she let herself drift in my hands. And she did moan, just a little here or there, as I worked her shoulders, and then down her arms. When I moved back to do her legs I thought she might have actually been asleep, but she helpfully lifted her feet for me to start there, and her toes slowly flexed and curled as I worked sunscreen into her feet and massaged her soles and heels, then made my way up her ankles, calves and to her thighs.

I was getting closer and closer to her ass, her legs spreading apart and those cotton shorts she was wearing starting to press against her. When I was about halfway up her thighs she shifted, and I thought she was done for a moment but instead I found she was just raising her hips and she slid the shorts halfway down her thigh. “Help me out?” she mumbled.

So I did, pulling her shorts off and leaving her clad in a matching small bikini bottom to her top. It barely covered half of her juicy ass cheeks, each other like it was carved from flexible marble and smooth.

“Don’t be shy,” Wanda said. “You can touch my butt. Sometimes it feels like half the internet sends me disgusting photos and messages about it.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I know that can be tough. Cassidy hates when she gets the gross messages.”

“Comes with the territory,” Wanda muttered and shrugged as I put my hands back on her thighs and started massaging higher. “Not that it’s OK, but you gotta learn to let it go. There’s only so many grainy photos of someone having shot their load to a printed picture of your ass before you stop caring.”

“And that,” I said. “Is fucking gross.”

Wanda chuckled and really didn’t care as my hands travelled from thigh to cheek, and massaged her there. I didn’t spend any more or less time on her ass, and she moaned a few more times before I patted her hip. “Alright, flip over. Let’s get your front done quick.”

She rolled under me, and I sprayed down her smooth stomach and rubbed it in, then again across her chest. She didn’t say a word, just closing her eyes as my fingers trailed right up to the fabric of her bikini top, playing over the bare parts of her cleavage without hesitation.

I didn’t make it weird, and she didn’t feel weirded out by it. Now, I was internally cheering and shouting as I felt that cleavage, revelling in being in the position I was in, but I didn’t take advantage. Soon I was softly massaging a bit of sunscreen into her throat, and then I found that—despite everything I’d just been touching and feeling—it was massaging her face that felt the most intimate.

Wanda, like so many of the women on the trip, was objectively gorgeous. She had the soft, all-American apple pie sort of features I would expect on a cheerleader, and as I massaged her cheeks she kept her eyes softly closed and breathed deeply. And then her lips opened just a little and she moaned, louder than the others but not so loud as her fake ones.

“You good?” I asked quietly.

“Don’t stop doing that,” Wanda groaned. “That feels so fucking good.”

So I didn’t, just softly using my thumbs to massage around her cheekbones, against the bridge of her nose, and out to her temples.

“Fuck, fuck, OK,” Wanda suddenly said, and blew out a quick breath. “For real, I think if you kept doing that I might have actually come, and that would not be fair to Cassidy.”

“What about your husband?” I asked.

Wanda considered me for a moment. “Brodi and I have an open relationship,” she finally said quietly. “We both get so many opportunities, we knew one of us would end up cheating at some point, so we decided to just give each other permission. As long as we’re not doing it right in front of each other, and we’re not catching feelings, it’s all good. First hint of feelings, we tell each other and cut the person off completely.”

“Sounds like you know what you’re doing, and takes a lot of trust,” I said.

“There have been some hiccups, don’t get me wrong,” Wanda said. “And it’s definitely not for everyone. But it works for us.”

“Well, let me get your ears,” I said, and quickly applied sunscreen to Wanda’s ears as I eased off from straddling her midsection. “All done.”

“Thanks,” Wanda said. “That was honestly the best lotioning I’ve ever received. And you should definitely consider a career as a masseuse.” She sprung up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, her ass bobbing right next to my face in a way I knew had to have been on purpose. “Alright Cattie, you can use my towel. The Master awaits.”

* * *