The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 162

Becca needed to head in to make sure that Zenya had everything covered, and I followed her into the Couples Boat and ran into Terra.

“Hey, you busy?” she asked

“You need me for anything, Becca?” I asked.

“Nope, you’re good, Tiger,” Becca said, waving me off.

“In here or outside?” I asked Terra.

“Outside,” she nodded, and we stepped out and went up the stairs to the top deck. We were alone up there and she led me over to the Adirondack chairs and gestured for me to sit in one of the ones that Becca and I had used for breakfast and were sitting close together.

“Te- Actually, I don’t think I ever asked you this and I should have—would you rather I call you Terra like I have been, or Lou-Anne?” I asked.

“Oh, Terra for sure,” she said with a smile. “I like it way better than Lou-Anne. I wish I could get my modelling agency to market me as Terra. Thank you for asking, though.”

“No problem,” I said. “If this is about the picture, I just want to promise you that I’ll never share it with anyone, and if you want me to delete it I will.”

“It is about the picture, Tiger, but I trust you not to share it,” Terra said. “What did you think of it?”

I flushed a little bit, thinking of it. Terra had sent me the lewdest picture of them all. “I thought it was hot,” I said. “And I’m trying not to think of what it might be promising because I don’t want to assume anything.”

“What did it make you think it promised?” Terra asked, leaning back in her seat and running the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip.

She was turned on, I realized, and not nervous like I had first thought. So I decided to tell her. “Well, sending me a picture like that? It makes me want to bury my tongue in that gorgeous, firm ass of yours that you work so hard to maintain. I want to grab your cheeks and kiss all over them, and down your thighs and up your back, and then get my tongue so far up inside you that you’re squirming and moaning.”

Terra was breathing deeply and she deliberately undid the button on her shorts and pushed her fingers underneath, down to her pussy. “What else?” she asked.

“Well, once you’re nice and slick, I want to get a couple of fingers in there to start stretching you out. I want to see your perfect little butthole quiver and strain as I get it ready.”

“Get it ready for what, Robbie?” she asked, obviously slowly petting her cunt beneath her shorts.

“For my cock,” I told her. “And once you’re stretched out, I want to turn you around and feed it to you. Make you choke on it and get it really slick with your spit, maybe even see if you can deepthroat it a bit. Then I want you to sit on my cock, slowly taking it all so that it only hurts just as much as it absolutely needs to, and I want to use my thumb on your clit as you focus on my cock in your ass.”

“Fuck,” Terra grunted.

“Is that what you were promising?” I asked her.

She scrambled out of her seat and over to me, kissing me hard. “I don’t know,” she gasped between kisses. “I don’t know yet. Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” I mumbled between kisses. She took my hands and put them on her ass, encouraging me to knead her buns.

“What if I want to wear a hat?” she asked.

“I think you look fucking hot in a ballcap,” I told her. “But only if you want, and only if it’s playing around. JC—”

“I know,” she said, kissing my words away. “I know. Only what we agreed to.”

She kissed me hard one last time, then pulled away, sitting back on my knees.

“You’re fucking gorgeous,” I told her.

“You aren’t so bad yourself, hot stuff,” she smirked at me.

“Different leagues, Terra,” I said.

“Not so different,” she said, pulling up my shirt to show my soft, barely visible abs.

“Terra, hon, if we don’t stop now I’m going to end up with your thighs around my ears as I eat you out,” I told her.

She squirmed and wiggled a little at the thought, but then blew out a breath and nodded. “Thanks for clearing things up for me,” she said.

“Is that what that was?” I asked as we both stood up.

She nodded. “It was,” she said. Then she grabbed my hands and put them back on her ass as she went on her tiptoes to kiss me again, a little softer and less urgent.

“You are one hell of a woman,” I told her.

“You don’t know the half of it,” she grinned.

We headed back down, though I hesitated at the stairs to rearrange my cock in my shorts to try and make it not quite so obvious that I was hard. Terra turned and saw what I was doing and giggled to herself, covering her mouth with the back of one hand. “Sorry,” she said.

“It’s OK,” I laughed. “Only natural.”

“Yes, it is,” she grinned. Back downstairs she headed to the kitchen to see if there was anything left to do, and Zenya passed her heading back towards me.

“Hey,” Zenya said.

“Hey, cutie,” I replied with a smile.

She glanced behind her and then opened the door to mine and Cassidy’s room and pushed it open, gesturing me inside. I went, and she closed the door after us.

“What’s up?” I asked.

Zenya gave me a look as she leaned back against the door. “Honestly, Robbie, I’m feeling a little jealous.”

I cocked my head to the side, waiting for more.

“Maybe jealous is the wrong word,” Zenya said. “I feel left out. First I find out that you’re doing a cute as fuck date with Ami, and now I find out that you spent the afternoon with Leia.”

“I’m sorry,” I told her, blowing out a long breath as I sat on the edge of the bed. Keeping track of everyone I was flirting with was getting to be a bit much. “I definitely didn’t mean to make you feel that way.”

“It’s fine,” Zenya said, coming over and sitting next to me. “I just felt like I should say something instead of trying to keep it bottled up and guessing. Apparently a girl who tells you what she wants can actually get it.”

“I try my best,” I told her.

“What if I told you I wanted to have sex?” she asked.

“I’d say that I would love to, though we should find a good time to do it,” I said.

“What if I wanted a threesome with you and Cassidy?”

“I think we would both love that,” I told her.

“Alone?” she asked.

“That too,” I said.

“What if I just wanted to make out and maybe have you suck on my boobs?” she asked, cupping her curvy breasts over her top.

“Zenya, I would be happy to do anything at all with you,” I said. “And I’ll respect any limit that you set. I’d also like to get to know you a bit better—you and Becca are friends, and with the way her and I are, I expect that probably means we would be as well.”

“I’m not as big a nerd as the others,” she said. “Well, I’m more of a weeb than a nerd at least.”

“You should talk to Cassidy and Cattie about that stuff,” I said. “They love anime.”

“No, I mean I’m a real weeb,” Zenya laughed. “I read manga and collect figurines and stuff.”

“You say that like half the people on this trip don’t have some niche hobbies,” I said, taking her hand. “We’re going to be doing more driving this afternoon, and tonight I have my thing with Ami. Tomorrow, let’s hang out, OK?”

“I’d like that,” Zenya grinned. Then she leaned in and kissed me softly. “And maybe more.”

“Maybe more,” I agreed. “Thanks for being obvious for me.”

“Thanks for not making it weird,” Zenya said.

She kissed me again, just a light peck, and then we headed out to see if there was anything left to do.

* * *