The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 163

Everyone ended up on their own boats as we set back off from the dock, and JC spared me from driving since I had done most of it that morning. With JC in the Pilot’s Cabin and Heels asking Heather to help her out with a quick and dirty photo shoot in her and Wanda’s room—Wanda said it was going to be a shower shoot—that left you, Cass, Wanda, Cattie and Terra to hang out in the deck chairs.

All of the girls had changed into their bikinis, though Wanda was still wearing my shirt tied up and Cassidy and her were wearing their ballcaps.

The chatting was light and playful for a bit, though there was a bit more of a naughty undercurrent. We all had separate chairs, but after some teasing that Wanda was wearing my shirt she just shrugged and got up, taking the two steps over to me and planting her plush bum in my lap and leaning back against my chest.

“There, happy?” she asked the others.

“Yes,” Cassidy grinned.

“You know we were just teasing,” Terra said.

“I’m very happy,” I said, wrapping my arms around her and leaning forward to kiss her cheek.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she grinned back at me, and then turned and kissed me on the lips.

It was weird, but I felt like I almost heard a soft sigh from each of the others.

The conversation continued and I tugged Wanda back firmer against my groin so she could feel that my cock was starting to chub up under her. She hummed softly, taking my hand in hers on the armrest, and wiggled back just a little more. I let my other hand fall on her stomach, still wrapped around her, our bare skin touching. As the girls continued talking I casually let my hand drift down to her thigh rubbing her softly, and then back up to her stomach.

Then, as I watched the casual glances of Terra and Cattie as they tracked what I was doing without staring, I slid my hand up under Wanda’s top and palmed her breast.

“No bra or bikini top, huh?” I asked her quietly.

She grinned a little and shook her head.

“You’re a naughty girl,” I said. “It’s a good thing I love girls who are naughty for me.”

She leaned back in her chair, breathing deeply as I continued to feel up her breast under the shirt. Cassidy glanced at us and licked her lips a little with a twinkle in her eye, but then went back to the conversation. Cattie and Terra, on the other hand, kept glancing over and were clearly getting a little turned on at the blatant display of casual sexual contact.

Once I had Wanda’s nipple hard I switched to her other breast and leaned down to softly kiss her neck for a moment before cutting into the conversation. Now all three of the others had a reason to look at me and Wanda openly, but no one mentioned what I was doing. That seemed to get Wanda going even more.

It was when I was sliding my hand down between her legs, and she spread them for me so that I could pull the gusset of her bikini bottoms aside, that Cattie finally broke the tension. “Really?” she asked. “Right here?”

“Wanda wants to be his toy today,” Cassidy explained. “She asked for it.”

“It’s hot,” Terra grinned.

I had Wanda’s pussy completely exposed as she sat in my lap, and was slowly massaging her pussy lips as she continued to lean back. She had her head back on my shoulder and her eyes closed as she softly let out little moans.

“I mean, it fucking is,” Cattie said. “But right here in public?”

“We can stop if you want, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable,” I said.

“I’m not uncomfortable,” Cattie said. “At least not like that. It’s making me fucking horny though.”

“Same,” Cassidy laughed.

“You’re really getting off on this?” Cattie asked Wanda.

“God, yes,” Wanda gasped as I inserted one finger in her just up to the first knuckle. “It’s so- God. He’s hitting like three or four of my buttons all at once. Sorry if this is weird.”

“It’s weird, but like I said—it’s hot,” Terra said.

“How hard is he?” Cattie asked.

“So fucking hard,” Wanda groaned, wiggling her hips to feel my cock pushing against her ass through our clothes.

“You going to come soon, babe?” Cassidy asked her.

“Mhmm,” Wanda nodded.

“Want me to get you there?” Cassidy offered.

“Yes, please,” Wanda gasped, then turned to me. “If I have permission to come?”

“Of course you do,” I said and softly kissed her.

Cassidy got up and sat on the edge of her chair armrest next to us and leaned over, grabbing Wanda by the shirt and pulling her closer so that she could kiss her hard. Then she pressed their foreheads together. “You gonna come for the man who owns your holes?” she asked.

“Yes,” Wanda gasped.

“Are you his little whore?” Cassidy asked.

“Mhmm,” Wanda nodded.

“Don’t tell me, tell them,” Cassidy said, nodding over to Cattie and Terra.

“I’m a little whore for Robbie,” Wanda told the others.

Cattie’s pupils dilated a little as she breathed deeply, and Terra was breathing through an open mouth as they both watched and listened.

“What kind of slut are you for him?” Cassidy asked.

“I’m his married, anal buttslut free-use toy,” Wanda gasped.

“Want me to spit on you like the filthy little thing you are, baby?” Cassidy offered.

Wanda nodded.

“Open your mouth,” Cassidy ordered her. Wanda did, and I pushed a second finger into her as I continued to oh-so-slowly finger her, feeling her juices dripping down my knuckles. Then Cassidy spit in her mouth, the spray hitting her lips and cheeks as well.

Wanda came. It was quiet and simmering, a long orgasm that had her left leg shaking like a dog who was enjoying a really good petting. Partway through Cassidy leaned in and kissed her again, full on with tongue, and Wanda tried her best to respond.

As she finally started coming down I slid my fingers from her and adjusted her bikini bottom to cover her again, and then hugged her around her abdomen as she caught her breath.

“Love you, baby,” I whispered quietly so that only her and Cassidy could hear.

She turned in my arms and cupped my face, kissing me deeply but chastely without tongue.

Then we all jumped a little as an airhorn sound echoed from off the side of the House Boat, followed by a blip of a siren.

“Uh, guys!?” JC called from the Pilto’s Cabin. “I think we have a problem.”

“House Boat,” a stern voice echoed out of a staticy loudspeaker. “Come to a halt and weigh anchor. This is a lawful order.”

* * *