The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 164

JC brought us to a stop and got the anchor lowered as we all went to the railing of the boat to see what was going on. Coming around us was a big speedboat mounted with lights and the loudspeaker, and emblazoned on the side was a big police badge.

“Shit,” I sighed.

“You think they saw what we were doing?” Cassidy asked.

“I can’t see how,” I said. “We were up high and they wouldn’t have been able to get close enough to see anything.

Heather and Heels came up the stairs to find out what the loud noises were and joined us at the railing. Heather was wearing one of her too-small bikinis that left a great deal of her curvy but muscled body in view, while Heels was wearing a long hoody that left me questioning whether she was wearing anything else under it or not.

Becca had heard, or seen, what was going on and had slowed the Singles Boat and turned it around to start coming back. I quickly went to the Pilot’s Cabin and squeezed in next to JC and radioed over.

“Becca? I’ll handle it, don’t worry,” I said.

There was a moment and then Ami came over. “I’ll let her know.”

“Sorry, Amy. Please do. And don’t come any closer to try and talk to them. That could just make things worse.”

“OK, will do. Be safe.”

We signed off, and JC turned off the engine and went out of the cabin.

The cops got their boat tied up at the front of our and boarded, coming up to the top deck. There were two of them, a man and a woman—they were both maybe our age or a little older, dressed in short-sleeved navy shirts with their badges embroidered on their breast and each sleeve, along with light kevlar vests emblazoned with ‘POLICE’ on the front and back, and they had utility belts including stun guns and pistols. The woman had her thumbs tucked into the arm holes of her vest as she looked around through her mirrored sunglasses, but the man had one hand on his hip just next to his pistol.

“Anyone else on the boat?” he asked us brusquely.

“No, sir,” I said.

“And if I go down and check?”

“Doesn’t change my answer,” I said.

“Who’s registered to pilot the rental?” the female cop asked.

“We are,” JC said, gesturing to the two of us.

“And how was piloting just now?”

“I was,” JC said. “But I don’t think I did anything wrong?”

“You two with me,” the man demanded, pointing at JC and I and giving the ‘two-finger summons.’

“Phil?” the woman asked.

“I’m doing a search,” he grunted.

There was a part of me that wanted to ask for a warrant, but I was in a State that I wasn’t sure of and I also wasn’t sure about the fact that we were in a rental, or on the water. I was pretty sure I could refuse, but that could cause even more problems and I didn’t want to make a mess that Becca would need to clean up. I was also pretty sure that there was nothing for him to find since booze wasn’t illegal and JC hadn’t been drinking and driving.

“Alright,” the woman said, clearly not expecting this development.

“Stay up here and watch them,” the guy said, gesturing to the girls. “You two, follow.”

JC and I glanced at each other and shrugged, then followed him down and into the houseboat. He closed the sliding door after us and stood with his arms crossed, glaring at us.

“Anywhere you’d like to start, officer?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he grunted. “Which one of you two fucking assholes fucked my girlfriend?”

“Uh… what?” JC asked.

Fuuuuck, I groaned internally.

“One of you cocksuckers had sex with my girlfriend, you fuckheads,” the cop said, putting a hand on his pistol. “I recognised that chick with the purple hair from the video she sent me, and now here you two are. So which one of you was it?”

“Sir, I think you’re overstepping your authority here,” I said.

“Overstepping my fucking ass,” he grunted. “You’re going to fucking own up to it, and you’re going to accept the licking that you’re asking for. That or I’m going to go up there and get the purple-haired cunt and bring her down here to ask. And then I’m going to do a search and maybe I find something that I shouldn’t.”

I glanced down at his vest and noted that he wasn’t wearing a body cam. Shit.

“Dude, this is seriously fucked up,” JC said. “You can’t just fucking threaten people. We didn’t fuck your girlfriend. We’re both dating one of the girls up there.”

“Yeah? Which one of you is with the purple-haired bitch?” the cop asked.

“You call my fiancee any more names, and you and I are going to have a problem,” I said.

“So it was you?” the cop said, then look at JC. “Or are you fucking your friend’s girl behind his back?”

“No!” JC said.

“Fuck you,” I said to the cop. “If you’re talking about that sweet girl Madison, then yeah—I had sex with her. She was frustrated and feeling overwhelmed because she broke up with you and you wouldn’t leave her alone. So yeah, when she asked, we helped her out. And you know what? She was amazing. I don’t know how you could fuck up dating such a great woman like that.”

“You motherfucker,” the cop said, his hand landing on his pistol but not drawing it.

“Yeah, that’ll go great for you,” I said. “Jilted cop murders vacationer. Are you planning on killing everyone else on the boat because you’re sad about a breakup, too?”

“You’re going to regret that, you bitch,” he said, letting go of his pistol and grabbing his taser out from his belt.

Or he tried to—it made it about two inches and hadn’t even cleared the holster before the blow landed and the cop dropped like a sack of potatoes.

“Fuck,” the lady cop said. “Fuck! God damn it, Phil. What the fuck!?”

JC and I had watched the lady cop through the glass sliding door as she’d come down the stairs behind the male cop, looking through it at us in confusion and then quietly starting to open the door. I’d gotten loud, distracting him and owning what was going on, so she could hear everything. I’d gambled that she wouldn’t just follow along with him.

“Shit, fuck, balls,” the lady copy swore, then slammed his pistol home into its holster. She’d pistol-whipped her partner in the back of the head and it looked like he was knocked out. “Alright, was all that true?” she demanded of us.

“Mostly, I think,” I said. “My fiancee and I met this girl Madison yesterday at the gas bar, and we got to talking and the girls decided we should film us having sex so that Madison could send it to her ex to make it clear they were over. I guess that this is the ex?”

“Fuuuck,” the lady cop groaned. “Yes. Phil has been an asshole for a while, but he was particularly dickish today. Now I know why. Fuck! OK, ok. Um, this is all obviously super fucked up.”

“Yeah, you don’t say?” JC asked.

“Um, shit. OK. Phil isn’t a bad guy,” the lady cop said. “Or not usually, anyways. This isn’t normal for him. I need to figure this out. Um…” She glanced at JC and I, looking us up and down. “What’s it going to take for you not to report this? An apology?”

“Considering he was threatening to beat one of us, and kind of threatened to do the same to my fiancee if we didn’t answer him?” I asked.

“Not an apology from him,” the lady cop said. “What about one from me? What if I… make this stop worth your while…?”

I glanced at JC and he glanced at me.

Was this… was this really happening?

* * *