The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 165

The lady cop slowly undid the velcro buckles for her kevlar vest, waiting for a response from JC and I.

“Um…” JC said.

“What do you think?” she asked.

And that’s when I saw Cassidy peeking in the top corner of the window. She was sitting on the stairs from the top deck and when she saw me looking she flashed me a thumbs up and then gestured with her phone and gave another thumbs up.

That explained a lot.

This wasn’t real. Or, rather, it wasn’t normal. She’d done something with the App.

On the one hand, I was frustrated as hell that she would do that—we’d agreed that she wouldn’t do anything with the App without talking with me about it first, even ‘good things.’ This was another bending of the rules we’d set out. But on the other hand, this did seem like an emergency situation. Could I blame her, especially if she had heard the raised voices?

I closed my eyes and took a breath. Whatever the cause, we were in the situation now.

“What about him?” I asked, gesturing to the male cop.

“I hit him pretty solid, he’ll be out for a bit,” the lady cop said. “But I’ll handcuff him just in case.”

I raised my hand and ran it through my hair, trying my best to get my thoughts in order. “You sure you want to do it like this?” I asked.

“Are we really doing this?” JC asked.

“Best way I can think of to keep everyone happy,” the woman said.

“Fuck it, if this is how you want to do it,” I said.

She dropped her vest to the floor and reached for the back of her utility belt and pulled out a pair of cuffs. She rolled Phil onto his side and got his arms behind his back and cuffed them. “There, you idiot. Stay.”

“This is really, really happening?” JC asked again.

“Yeah, it is, dude,” I said, shaking my head a little incredulously myself.

The lady cop took off her utility belt and set it on a chair, then started undoing the buttons of her shirt. “You guys can call me Sandra.”

“Well, Sandra, what are you thinking?” I asked.

“I’m thinking you should get your cocks out,” she said as she pulled her shirt off, leaving her in an athletic bra that she started pulling over her head right after flipping her mirrored sunglasses onto the chair next to her belt. Sandra had a major case of Farmer’s Tan, her face, neck and arms were a clearly different shade than the rest of her body because of her days in uniform. Her tits spilt out of the athletic bra in an impressive titty drop, larger than I expected and capped with tidy little soft brown areolas and stubby nipples.

I glanced to JC and shrugged, and then shucked my shorts and let my cock dangle out.

“Fuck it, this is happening,” JC said and did the same.

“Shit, I haven’t done something like this in years,” Sandra said, getting to her knees between the two of you. She was maybe in her late twenties and without the sunglasses she had a bit of a hawkish face. Not ugly by any means, and I was sure if she dolled herself up she could look great—maybe kind of ‘sexy librarian’ with the tight bun she kept her dark brunette hair in. But she was on duty and was only wearing the barest of makeup which left her looking a little more normal.

Sandra wrapped a hand around each of our cocks and started stroking as she looked up at us and bit the corner of her lip. “I swear I don’t usually do this sort of thing.”

“I believe you,” I said, meaning it because I knew Cassidy was behind this somehow.

She leaned in and took the soft head of my cock in her mouth, giving it a slow couple of sucks, then turned and did the same to JC. She traded back and forth like that as we just looked down and watched, both of us slowly getting harder and harder until we were at full mast as she was stroking us with her hands when she wasn’t blowing us. I noticed that while JC wasn’t quite as long as I was, sitting at likely around average length, he also had a fairly fat cock that made me wonder how a tiny thing like Terra could take him.

“Fuck that’s good,” JC groaned, reaching down and running a hand over Sandra’s head before going lower and palming one of her heavy tits.

“You like them?” she asked.

“Fuck yeah,” JC groaned.

She looked to me, taking my cock in her mouth while making eye contact.

“They suit your frame really well,” you complimented her.

Sandra started blowing you faster while jerking off JC with quick hand movements, then swapped and did the same to the other person. Then all at once she sat back on her heels, gasping for breath for a moment. “Alright, which one of you wants to fuck me first?” she asked.

“Fuck yes,” JC said.

“Alright, sit down there,” Sandra said as she stood up and started undoing her pants, kicking off her boots at the same time. Soon she was down to her underwear, a matched set to the athletic bra, and she shucked them off with little preamble and went to JC. She turned and backed up to him, squatting down and reaching back to put a hand on his chest for balance as she reached between her legs and pointed him up. She got his cock into position and slowly sat down on it. “Oh, fuuuck that’s thick,” she groaned, sneering a little at the sensation. “God damn. Damn! Fuck.”

“Holy- You feel so fucking tight,” JC groaned.

Sandra blew out a long breath as she sat her ass in his lap, then bounced a couple of times tentatively. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me. “Bring that cock over here.”

You moved closer and she licked her lips and took you in her hands, pulling you to her lips as she started riding JC. She suckled on my head more than anything with her mouth, but used her hands to stroke your shaft and softly massage your balls.

“Fucking hell,” you groaned. “You’re good at that.”

“Just like riding a bike,” Sandra said with a little smirk.

“Sucking dick?” I asked.

“Multi-tasking,” she chuckled, then went back to sucking you.

JC was holding her hips and doing his best to thrust up at her as she rocked forwards and back. I blew out a long breath and rested my hand on the top of her head and looked over and out the window. I almost expected Cassidy to be sitting there watching. Or, hell, all the girls peering in the window like little Peeping Tammies. Instead it was wide open, no one in sight.

Sandra pulled her lips from my cock. “You’re the one whose fiancee he threatened, right?” she asked me.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Alright. Fuck my mouth,” she said and opened wide to give me access to start really using her.

* * *