The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 166

Literally face-fucking a cop was not on the list of things that I had imagined might happen when I woke up that morning with Wanda on one side of me and Cassidy on the other. This whole trip had been a wild rollercoaster of emotions, flirting and sex, but this?

This definitely took the cake.

I held Sandra’s head as I thrust into her mouth, listening to her gag every once in a while. She was game about it, though I didn’t try and push her for any deepthroating. And as I did that, she was working her hips to bounce on JC’s cock.

“Fuck, hold on,” JC groaned, grabbing Sandra by the hips and pulling her down to sit still. “Just need a second.”

“Hmmmhmmmhmmm,” Sandra hummed around my cock in her mouth. I pulled out from her lips and she smacked them and took a breath. “Tell me if you’re going to come,” she said to JC. “I’d prefer it not inside me.”

“OK,” he nodded.

She turned back to me and grabbed my slimy, spittle-covered dick and stroked me all over. “Want a turn?”

“Sure,” I said. “I’d love one.”

She stood up and turned around, bending at the waist to drop her mouth on JC as she presented me with her pussy and ass. I took a moment to fondle her pale cheeks, gripping them in both hands and then giving her a soft spank before lining myself up with her and slowly pushing in.

“Hmmmmng,” she groaned around JC in her mouth.

“Damn,” I grunted. I got a bit over halfway in and her cunt tightened, fluttering on my cock as she had a small orgasm. Then she slammed her ass back at me and took me to the hilt, groaning all over again.

“She’s tight as hell, right?” JC asked.

“Yeah,” I nodded, blinking to try and keep my focus as I started slow stroking her. We fucked like that for a few minutes and I could feel her pussy squeezing and bearing down on me every time I pushed all the way in. I reached under her hip and got my fingers on her clit and gave her a bit of a diddle, feeling the slick little fleshy fold of her clit hood, and she shuddered as she came again, her knees going a little weak to the point I grabbed her by the hips to keep her up.

“Fucking hell,” she said when she was done, leaning up from JC’s cock and stroking him. “Not as close anymore?”

“I’m good,” he nodded.

Sandra pulled off of me straddled JC with her knees on the couch and then sat down on him again, taking him into her cunt. I had a view of his fat dick spreading her lips lewdly. I also noticed that for all that he had a wide cock, JC also had kind of small testicles.

Things I did NOT need to know, I thought to myself.

Then Sandra surprised me by reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks with both hands. “Do it,” she told me.

I blinked in surprise, “You sure?”

She just nodded breathing deeply, and I saw her asshole wink at me a little as she flexed it. This woman knew what she was doing.

I spit on my fingers and quickly spread it over her ass, then pushed two fingers in and worked her a little bit. She was surprisingly adept at taking my fingers in, and soon I was two knuckles deep. I pulled my fingers out and stroked my cock once to get the slime from her cunt and the spittle that was still smeared at the root all over it, and I lined up.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Is this happening?!” JC asked.

“It’s happening, stud,” Sandra said, then blew out a breath.

I pushed in, the knob of my cock meeting the resistance of her anus for a moment before I popped inside of her.

“Fucking- fuuuck,” she groaned. “God damn, you’re in my ass.”

“I definitely am,” I chuckled a little, not stroking so much as just flexing back and forth a bit and looking at how her pale little hole was stretched around my dick.

“Well, get all the way in,” Sandra said.

“Ah, alright,” I said, frowning at how well she was dealing with this. I pushed in deeper, and she took it with a long groan.

This was my first time DPing anyone, and it was… weird. I could feel the pressure of JC’s cock inside her other hole, putting a weird hardness next to my cock. I was much more turned on by the noises that Sandra was making than the feeling as she whimpered little half-expletives and breathed shallow and hard.

“You good?” JC asked.

“Suck my tits,” she demanded, pushing her breasts into her face. I could only assume JC complied. She looked back at me over her shoulder. “Are you going to fuck my ass or what? This is an apology screw, so make me feel it.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said and started fucking her.

It was dirty and weird, and sexy, and hot, and weird. This wasn’t my first threesome, but it was definitely the first threesome with another guy, and I was quickly learning that I much preferred another woman around. JC and I never really found a rhythm, and maybe that was worse for Sandra as she was getting jostled around. She seemed to like it though and encouraged us both to fuck her harder. I was the only one able to provide that, so I did, holding her by the hips as I pounded into her harder though I didn’t go all out.

“Close again,” JC groaned, muffled by the swathe of pale tit in his face.

“Me too,” I grunted, feeling the boiling in my balls. Her ass was tight and I’d been fucking it for almost ten minutes.

“Pull out,” Sandra gasped.

I did, pulling out of her ass and seeing it flex and wink for a moment before she got up off of JC and down onto her knees on the floor. She grabbed my cock and reached for JC’s, motioning for him to stand.

“Come on my tits,” she said. “Come on my fucking tits.”

JC went off first, dumping a thick load that hit her in the chin as she stroked us both. The cum dribbled down her neck while his second and third shots splorted out down onto her cleavage. I was fast after him and hit her right in the upper chest, painting her clavicle, then spreading three more shots across her cleavage.

“Ho-ly Fuck,” JC panted, and Sandra leaned forward and sucked whatever was left in his cock out of him.

Then she pivoted and did the same with me, giving me a few hard sucks before pulling away.

“Satisfied, boys?” she asked.

“Yeah. That was… wow,” JC stammered, sitting back down on the couch as he caught his breath.

“You were amazing, but it’s still a fucked up situation,” I said, a little more in control of myself. Or maybe it was just me getting used to my recovery time more with so many encounters in the last few days.

“Yeah, I know,” Sandra said. “Hey, can I get a wet cloth or paper towel to clean up?”

“Sure,” I said, heading to the kitchen. “No problem.”

* * *