The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 167

Sandra, fully dressed again, slapped Phil across the face a couple of times not-quite-lightly. “Wake up, Phil,” she said.

Phil came to, blinking and wincing at the pain that rocketing through his head.

“Yeah, you’ve probably got a concussion, you idiot,” Sandra said. “Focus on me.”

Phil blinked some more and his eyes focused on her. “Sandra? What happened?”

“You were an absolute dumbfuck asshole,” Sandra said. “And I’ve saved you from getting fired, and probably criminally charged. So I’m going to take these cuffs off and then we’re getting you back in our boat.”

“What?” Phil asked.

Sandra rolled her eyes and uncuffed him. “Can one of you guys help me get him over?”

“Yeah, I can,” JC said, reaching down and helping her pick him up under his arms. I got the door and the two of them half-carried Phil out to the boat and started working to get him across the mooring.

I shook my head and looked around, making sure nothing had gotten left behind before I headed up the stairs.

“What happened down there?” Terra asked as I reached the top. All of the girls, including Heather, were coming over with concern on their faces. Well, all of them except Cassidy who hung out near the back of the group with an uncertain look on her face.

“I’ll- Just give me a minute and we’ll explain,” I said. “Everything is fine. I just need to radio Becca first.”

The girls gave way for me and I went to the Pilot’s Cabin and flicked on the Radio. “Ami? Becca?”

“We’re both here. Everything OK?” Becca said.

“Yeah, everything is fine,” I sighed. “We got it worked out. I’ll tell you later, OK?”

“Is something still wrong?”

“No, I just- we need to have a quick talk over here. Everything is fine, no need to worry.”

“Robbie, Becca looks like she’s going to shit herself,” Ami said.

“Ami!” Becca could be heard in the background.

“What? You do,” Ami said and I could hear her little smile in her voice. “Your control-freak is showing.”

“Becca, I promise you there is nothing wrong, and I’ll tell you everything. I just need to make sure the cops get out of here and have a quick talk, OK?”

“Fine, fine,” Becca said. “I trust you, Robbie.”

“Thank you. I know how much that means,” I said.

I left the radio and went back to the end of the boat and down the stairs. JC was just helping unmoor the ropes and Sandra was turning over the motor while Phil was sitting in a seat and holding his head. I thought I heard Sandra mutter something about shoving a dildo up his ass so he knew what she’d just gone through for him.

Still, as the boats drifted apart and she got theirs into gear, she gave a little half-wave to JC and I before peeling away. I was fairly certain she kicked it into high gear just to ramp up the noise and torture Phil a bit.

“That was fucking wild,” JC said to me as we watched the boat speed off.

“I would be happy if that never happened to me again,” I said, shaking my head.

“So you really fucked that gas bar girl?” JC asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “Cassidy was there.”

“That’s pretty hot. How do you keep having these porno encounters?”

“I have no fucking clue,” I lied. “First time this thing has ever happened to me.

“Heh. Maybe I should hang out with your more if this is how things go.”

That made me smirk a little. “Maybe,” I said. “But for now, we really need to explain things to the girls and then talk with Terra and Cassidy.”

Up on the top deck JC and I started to try and weave a story together but barely got two sentences in before Terra stopped us. “We could hear you guys,” she said.

“Shit,” I snorted. “Alright. So I assume you all know that I had sex with the gas bar girl?”

“Yeah, and that Cassidy and Cattie were both there,” Heather glared.

“I just worked the camera,” Cattie said. “It was a favour for the girl. And clearly she was right about her boyfriend and needed it.”

That seemed to mollify Heather a bit. Apparently, no one had mentioned that at the end of that encounter Cattie had taken a little clean-up suck of my dick.

“Right, well, that cop was Madison’s ex. I guess he recognized Cassidy’s hair from the revenge video and made the connection that the guy had to be me or JC and he got all threatening. Then Sandra, the lady cop, came down and knocked him out because he was getting wild, then she bribed us not to file a complaint or anything by offering us, uh, sexual favours.”

“Isn’t that supposed to happen the other way around?” Heels smirked. “You offer a blowjob to get out of a ticket?”

“I guess not all cops are bad,” Heather smirked a little. “Think that lady wants to come back for an all-girl round two?”

“I’m hoping we never see her again,” I said. “Any other questions?”

There were a bunch, but all of them were more teasing notes about having sex with a cop, or how it was. I cut it off and told them JC and I needed to talk with Terra and Cassidy, who had both been quiet. The girls agreed and we all headed into the Pilot’s Cabin, and I noticed that the other girls didn’t exactly spread out very far… likely wanting to overhear anything that got loud.

I stood at the wheel, leaning back against it, and JC stood next to me while Cassidy and Terra stood at the door.

“I’m sorry,” I said to both of the women.

“You have nothing to be sorry for, Tiger,” Cassidy said with a small smile. We both knew we couldn’t have the conversation that we really needed to have here.

“Anything to say, JC?” Terra asked.

“I’m… I’m like, sorry but also not sorry?” JC said. “I mean, come on babe. That whole situation was kind of ridiculous.”

“Yeah, it was,” Terra said. “And if you’d gotten a blowjob from her I wouldn’t have minded so much because that’s on the agreed list, JC. But from what it sounds like, you didn’t just stop at a blowjob, did you?”

JC blinked. “Oh,” he said. “Ooooh, fuck.”

“Yeah,” Terra said with a glare. “Yeah.”

“Shit, babe. I’m so sorry,” he said, starting towards her.

“No,” Terra said, holding up her hands to stop him. “N-n-no. Don’t try to just lovey-dovey me.”

“Lou-Anne, I’m so sorry,” JC said. “I wasn’t thinking. Everything was moving so fast, and all of a sudden she was sitting on me, and—”

“Shut up, Juan Carlos,” Terra said, gritting her teeth. “Fuck! Ugh!” She turned and stormed out of the Pilot’s Cabin.

“Shit,” JC swore, watching his girlfriend storm off across the deck. Wanda peeked in the Cabin and saw we weren’t in trouble, and then went after Terra. “What the fuck am I supposed to do now?” JC asked.

“Try and talk to her,” I said. “When she’s ready to talk.”

“When will that be?” JC asked Cassidy.

“I don’t know,” Cass said with a sad shrug. “That depends on her.”

“I’ll- Fuck, I’ll go ask. Asking can’t hurt, right?” He left the Pilot’s Cabin, scratching at the back of his neck as he worried.

“Asking too soon can definitely make things worse,” Cass shook her head as we watched him go. Then she turned to me. “Downstairs?” she asked.

I nodded. We needed to talk.

* * *