The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 168

We went down the opposite stairs as Terra had taken, which meant we only had to pass close to JC as he was knocking at his and Terra’s door instead of squeezing passed him.

Inside our room I went and sat on the bed and Cassidy stood in front of me, wringing her wrist with one hand and squeezing nervously.

“Baby, I’m so sorry,” she said. “I know I did it again without talking to you, and we agreed I wouldn’t do that. But when that cop brought you and JC down here I got worried, and the lady cop looked weirded out by it too and I knew something was off. So I talked with her for a second and kind of suggested it was weird, and she agreed and went down to check on you, and that’s when I heard the shouting through the open door and I decided to try and use the App to fix things and then I saw that it was weird and her profile had a suggested purchase so I just went with it and immediately realized after I did it and—”

“Cass!” I interrupted her and she clicked her mouth shut. I reached out and took her hands in mine. “Baby, I’m annoyed and maybe a little frustrated, but I’m not mad. You were spinning out a bit.”

“Sorry, I’m just- I don’t want to fuck up and I’m scared I did,” she said quietly.

“Come here,” I said, pulling her towards me, and she stood between my legs as I hugged her and pressed my face to her chest while she hugged me back. “Annoyed. Frustrated. Not mad,” I repeated.

“I’m sorry,” she repeated.

“I know,” I said. We shifted, getting onto the bed more so that we were sitting in front of each other. “Now, what was the weird thing you saw on the App, and what was the purchase you made?”

Cassidy blew out a breath and nodded, taking out her phone and opening the App, even though it looked to me like she was looking at Messenger. “So when I opened her profile, it gives me all the statistics, right? Nothing was weird there. But under her perks she already had one called ‘True Justice’ that made her consider all sides and act on what was right and not just the law.”

“That’s not that bad a perk,” I said.

“Yeah, but I didn’t give it to her. I’ve never met someone who already had a perk. That means that someone else gave it to her. She knows, or met, another person with the App.”

“O-Oh,” I said, taking in the ramifications of that.

Another user of the App.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. It made sense. It was an App, why would there only be one user? The fact that it was magic didn’t stop that, did it? But then, who else in the world had the App? Who could come along and affect me or Cass, or our families, or the girls?

“Fuck,” I said.

“Yeah,” Cassidy nodded.

“OK, that’s a whole can of worms we need to work out,” I said. “What was the suggested purchase?”

“Um,” Cassidy flushed. “It was called ‘Sorry but make it Sexy,’ and it made her want to apologise for things with sexual favours.”

“So she didn’t actually want to have sex with JC and I?” I asked, feeling a little gross now.

“Sort of?” Cassidy hedged. “She had a decently high horny meter, so it’s not like she wasn’t interested in sex. I’ve never used a Perk like that before, even back… then. I already turned it off.”

“Cass,” I groaned.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized again.

“I know,” I sighed. “You definitely turned it off?”

“Mhmm,” Cassidy nodded and then double-checked just to be sure.

“Can another user turn it back on?” I asked.

“I- I don’t know,” Cassidy said. “The one she had didn’t have a toggle, but I don’t know if that’s because it’s a passive effect like ours that makes us less sick.”

“Fuck,” I said and flopped back on the bed on my back.

“What, um, what should we do?” Cassidy asked.

“I don’t know,” I said. “I don’t think there’s anything we really can do while we’re on this trip. We should really try and figure out more about the app. Is there a way to protect us from other Users?”

“I can check,” Cassidy said. She started tapping away at her phone, but we were interrupted by a knock at our door.

Rolling to the edge of the bed, I got up and went to the door expecting Wanda, but when I opened it I found Becca waiting there.

“Hi,” I said.

“Can I come in?” Becca asked.

“Of course,” I said, opening the door fully and letting her in. Cassidy sat back up, setting her phone down.

“Everything OK?” she asked.

“You tell me,” Becca said, looking between the two of us. “What’s going on? JC is moping in the hallway and Cattie, Heather and Heels were all giggling when they said I should come to talk to you.”

“Becca, you should probably sit for this,” I said.

“Really?” she said, raising an eyebrow.

I gestured to the bed, and she sat on the edge of the bed. And I told her everything that had happened, barring the dirtier details of the sex and the parts about the App. When I finished Becca was looking up at me with a disbelieving look.

“You’re… this is a prank, right?”

“I wish it was,” I sighed and shook my head.

“You had sex with a cop after she pistol-whipped another cop who was threatening you, and now JC is in trouble with Terra for doing that but you two are perfectly OK?” Becca asked.

“That’s about it,” Cassidy said. “Though Robbie skipped the part where he DP’d the cop.”

“Jesus Christ,” Becca exhaled, which turned into a soft laugh. “Seriously, you two. I don’t even know how you get into these situations.”

“Hang around long enough and you’ll find yourself in one too,” Cassidy said, scooting down the bed to sit behind Becca and wrap her arms around the other blonde in a hug.

“I dunno, just the stuff with you two and the girls is wild enough for me,” Becca said.

“So you’re not mad?” I asked, kneeling down in front of her and taking her hands.

“Mad? No, you diffused the situation, I guess you could say,” she said. “Not the way I would have done it, but it got diffused.” She turned back to Cassidy, who was still hugging her. “Was it that cop from the liquor store?”

“Oh, shit!” Cassidy said, eyes going wide. “I think it might have been. That must have been where he recognized my hair.”

“Wait, what cop from the liquor store?” I asked.

They quickly explained the creepy stare of the guy, which made me feel like I should have just gone into town with them to begin with. Then again, if I’d been there he might have confronted me in a back alley or something and his partner wouldn’t have been there to stop him.

“So what are we doing now?” Cassidy asked, her chin resting on Becca’s shoulder from behind as she kept hugging her. “Robbie just busted a nut, but that just means he can go even longer, and he needs a reminder of who he really belongs to.”

“I- God, I want to,” Becca said. “But we need to find an actual place that we’re anchoring for tonight, and then we need to make dinner so that everyone can get out for Golden Hour.”

“That’s fair, I guess,” Cassidy sighed.

“I promise you we’ll find time,” Becca said, taking one of Cassidy’s hands in hers and she continued to hold one of mine in the other. “I really do want this.”

“I believe you,” Cassidy smiled and kissed her cheek.

“So do I,” I said and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips which she returned with a warm hum.

“Fuck,” she said. “You two know how to get a girl all turned around. Robbie, we need to unmoor the boats again and I think you’re going to be stuck piloting if JC is still trying to apologize to Terra.”

“Alright, boss,” I said, standing up and offering her my other hand to help her up. “Just one more thing.”

“What’s that?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I kissed her again.

* * *