The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 169

“Do you want space?” Cassidy asked me. She’d helped me and Becca get the boats disconnected again and had followed me up to the Pilot’s Cabin but was lingering in the entryway as I turned over the motor and got the Hosue Boat humming again.

“What?” I asked. “No.”

“Really? Sometimes you need space,” she said.

I reached out my arm to her and she came to me, letting me bundle her up into a one-armed hug as I kept the other on the steering wheel as we started moving. “I don’t want space,” I told her.

“OK,” she nodded and then went on her toes to kiss me before stepping out of the hug and going to hop up and sit on the counter. I reached over and offered my hand to her, and she held it in one of hers.

And we talked. We talked about nothing, and we talked about stuff. We talked about where we would spend the holidays this year—last year we’d spent more time at my Parent’s place when we went home to visit, but there had been a whole issue with her Mom becoming a bit of a Momzilla over the engagement. We talked about my sister and the new girlfriend she had told us she met. We talked about work, and our TV shows, and just about anything that wasn’t sex, or the trip, or the App.

We both just wanted to feel normal for a bit.

Cattie eventually came in to join us, giving us an update that Wanda was still in the room with Terra and JC was posted up outside in the hallway trying to be patient. Heather and Heels had gone back down to Heels’ room to finish the photoshoot that had been interrupted by the cops.

So Cattie joined our conversation easily, slipping into our flow. She was wearing a cute baseball tee in black and white that hugged her body and had a bunch of pagan witchy symbols on it and black bikini bottoms. The outfit worked well on her and split the difference between her gothy and sometimes sporty personality. The only thing missing, my mind errantly thought between conversation topics, was a hat.

Becca ended up pulling us into a shallow bay, not as protected as some of the ones we’d found, but certainly a little more private than just floating out on the open water. There was a low rock shelf that we could be able to butt the houseboats up to and the girls would be able to hop over from the lower patio decks easily.

Once we got the houseboats rigged up, Cattie and Cassidy went to help with dinner prep so I went down to check on what was going on downstairs. I found JC still in the hallway, sitting on his butt with his back to Cattie and Heather’s room as he sat with his head in his hands.

“Any word?” I asked him.

He shook his head.

“Wanda still in there?”

He nodded.

“Want me to try some reconnaissance?”

He lifted his head, looking torn, then shrugged. “Couldn’t hurt, I guess,” he said. “How come you and Cass seem fine?”

“Because Cass has a sort of ‘open door’ policy for me,” I said. “Not completely open, but open enough that she wasn’t upset.”

“I really fucked up,” JC sighed.

“Let me see what’s going on,” I said and went to the door.

When I knocked, Terra shouted through it, “Go away!”

“It’s me,” I said.

There were some muffled voices, then some movement, and the door opened. On the other side was Wanda.

“Would she be willing to talk to me?” I asked.

Wanda smiled and shook her head. “Soon, maybe. Not now.”

“OK,” I said. “Dinner will be in about thirty minutes or so. Want me to bring plates?”

“That would be nice if we aren’t out there by then,” Wanda said. “Thanks, Tiger.”

“Happy to,” I said.

Wanda shut the door and I looked over to JC. “I tried, sorry. At least we know they’re alive.”

“Whoopee,” JC said sarcastically. “Fuck, I’m an idiot.”

“All you can do is try to be better,” I told him.

“Yeah, well, hopefully I get the chance,” he grumbled.

“That’s up to her,” I said and felt guilty as hell that maybe, just maybe, I didn’t want her to.

“Thanks, Robbie,” he said. And that just made me feel more guilty.

“No problem, bud,” I said and headed for the kitchen. There wasn’t anyone there, so I went out to the back porch and sat down, hanging my legs in the water and feeling the cool, soothing feeling seep up my legs. Looking out, I couldn’t help but think that maybe I’d like to do this trip again, except just me and Cassidy, for an actual relaxing vacation.

Becca deserved that too. And Cattie. And Leia was chill. So was Ami…

Shit. I couldn’t even daydream about a vacation, while on a vacation, without starting to think of ridiculous situations. All this sex was going to my head.

“Hey, Tiger?” Cassidy called to me from over on the other boat’s back door. “Mind doing some grilling?”

“Sure, baby,” I said, standing up and quickly wiping down my legs with a nearby towel. Soon I was set up with the grill and a dozen chicken breasts that had been lightly seasoned, and Becca came out to check on me.

“I think last time we were in this position you mentioned wanting to give me a blowjob,” I said.

“Did I?” Becca asked with a little giggle. She glanced over her shoulder back into the houseboat where a bunch of the girls were mingling and getting dinner together. “Bad timing again, I guess.”

“Becca?” I said, pulling her attention back to me. “I’m sorry that I had to keep you in the dark today. I know it must have been stressful for you.”

“I know you know,” she said, taking my hand in hers between us. “And that’s why I also know why you did it.”

“I love you,” I told her.

“You love Cassidy,” she said.

“I do,” I nodded. “And Cattie, and Wanda. And I might be getting that with a couple of the others. But love is- Love is different between any two people. And I want you to know that I love you for who you are.”

Becca opened her mouth and then closed it, clearly thinking about what I’d said.

“You don’t need to say it back,” I assured her. “I just didn’t want to keep it in.”

“I—” Becca sucked in a breath. “Thank you.”

“Don’t stress,” I told her. “It’s OK. I’m not hurt that you aren’t saying it.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Really,” I assured her. “It’s all super weird, I know. I’m stuck in the middle of it.”

She hugged me, pressing her cheek against my arm for a long moment as she looked away out across the lake. “Thanks,” she said again, softer.

“You’re welcome,” I said.

* * *