The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 170

The chicken breasts I was grilling ended up chopped up and ready to be put on top of salads, while the main meal was frozen lasagnas with extra cheese and spices added on top during baking. I noticed that Wanda and Terra made an appearance, followed by JC who looked like a sad puppy, so I didn’t prep any plates for them.

I ended up sitting on the top deck with Cass and Cattie in a little trio. Based on the looks going on, I had a feeling that Heather had been expecting to eat with her girlfriend and Cattie had made it a point to come eat with Cass and I instead, continuing our conversations from earlier. Wanda waved to me and went to eat with Leia and Heels, leaving the three of us in our little pod, while Terra and JC went into the Couples Boat pilot cabin to eat and talk things out.

Heather ended up sitting with Sherry, Ginnie and Zenya, and I noticed Cattie taking glances over at them every once in a while.

“Alright, gorgeous,” I said, nudging her with one foot during a pause in the conversation. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” she sighed.

“Catherine,” I said levelly.

“Oooh, he’s using your full name,” Cassidy teased.

Cattie smiled at me and then rolled her eyes dramatically at Cass. “Robbie gets to use my full name. When he says it, it’s sweet.”

Cassidy shrugged and smiled, accepting it.

“I just- Heather is trying to decide who she wants to hook up with,” Cattie said. “Ginnie is who I assume it’s going to be, but she also likes big boobs so she might try with Zenya.”

“Are you OK with this?” Cassidy asked.

“It’s part of us making up,” Cattie sighed again. “We were already kind of open to the right hook-up, and I had a feeling it could happen here and obviously she wanted it to happen. And after the Us situation it made sense to give her free reign.”

“Not free free reign though, right?” Cassidy asked. “Sherry is still off limits.”

“Yes, and she knows that,” Cattie said. Then she looked back over at the group, and her little sister sitting next to Heather and laughing at whatever story Heather was telling. I could almost hear Cattie’s internal monologue of ‘I think.’

“Anything you need,” Cassidy said, reaching over to take Cattie’s hand. “Any time. We love you, bestie.”

“I love you guys too,” Cattie smiled. Then she smirked a little bit. “So, elephant in the room… how was it fucking a cop?”

That almost made me snort lasagna out my nose and I started coughing and had to wave down others who thought I might be choking.

Later on I noticed Terra leaving the Pilot’s Cabin alone, a stoney look on her face. She made eye contact with me and came over, bending down and giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning to Cassidy. “Can I talk to you?” she asked.

“Sure, hon,” Cassidy said. I took her plate for her and Cassidy followed Terra down the stairs and into the houseboat.

“Is it weird that I feel just a little relieved that mine isn’t the only relationship feeling some pressure?” Cattie admitted quietly to me.

“I think we all are,” I said, reaching over and patting her arm. She smiled and slid her arm higher so she could take my hand for a moment. In the background I saw Heather noticing that happen. “Heather’s looking,” I warned Cattie.

“So let her look,” Cattie said with a hint of grit in her voice. “We love each other, remember? She needs to accept that you and Cass are my best friends, and sometimes best friends make each other feel better with hugs, or holding hands, or a little kiss. I want affection.”

“Then you’ll get it,” I said, squeezing her hand, and we finished eating.

Following dinner, which had started a little late, a lot of the girls had to get ready for their photo shoots and I ended up on the cleanup crew. I did notice there was a lot of movement going on as people filtered through the back of the Singles Boat while I was doing dishes and putting away the leftovers. Then Cassidy met me and swept me back towards our boat and room.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Oh, lots of the girls want to help Ami get ready for her date with a certain handsome guy,” Cassidy grinned at me.

“Everyone knows?” I asked.

“Practically,” Cassidy shrugged. “And they all think it’s super cute. Everyone loves Ami and know she’s a little shy, so they are making it into a bigger thing than it needs to be but Ami is enjoying the pampering.”

“Ami isn’t shy, she’s just reserved,” I said.

“Which most people think of as shy,” Cassidy said. “Now, are you ready for the date? Because right now I feel like a Mom who wants her baby boy to have a good time at prom.”

“You were my date to prom,” I reminded her. “Do I need to remind you how we spent that night?”

“Oh, I remember, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned. “But seriously, are you ready?”

“I’ve got the blankets and the picnic stuff ready to go already, and wine chilling in our cooler,” I said.

“What about your outfit?” Cassidy asked.

I showed her, and then my choices were clinically picked over and I ended up wearing my black slacks instead of the nice pair of golf shorts I had planned on wearing since it was so hot.

“Trust me, you want to wear the pants,” Cassidy assured me.

“Really? Even without shoes?”

“Yes, Tiger. Trust me,” she grinned again.

“OK, I trust you,” I said, giving my fiancee a little kiss on the nose.

“Good. Now, let’s go get the blanket set up. Also, I got you a rose at the grocery store to give her.”

“Really?” I asked. “I didn’t see that anywhere. And I feel like a rose might be—”

“It’ll be perfect, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Now, let’s set up the picnic. I’m going to help Terra with her shoot since she wants some space from JC so I don’t need to change.”

And that was how my fiancee helped me set up my first real date with another woman.

* * *