The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 171

“Wow,” I said, my eyes huge as I offered Ami help to step up off of the stairs and onto the top deck.

“You look so dashing,” Ami said with a warm smile, looking me up and done and laughing at my bare feet. She lifted the hem of her dress and showed off that she was barefoot too.

“Ami, I look like a bum compared to you,” I said. “You look like you’re ready to go to the Met Gala or something. You are absolutely ravishing.”

She flushed a little, looking down at her dress. “Maybe an awards show, but definitely not the Met,” she said, then looked back up at me. “You really like it?”

“If it wasn’t bad form to start a first date with a kiss instead of end it, I would be sweeping you off your feet,” I told her. “When I say wow, I mean wow.”

Ami’s dress was obviously one of the ones she would have used for her photoshoots, otherwise it wasn’t likely she would have brought it on a trip like this. It was a gorgeous deep burgundy colour that played well against her warmly tanned skin and had a deep, plunging neckline that showed off a generous amount of her cleavage while the top still cupped her tits and pulled them together slightly even without a bra. It was also backless except for a small point at the small of her back that connected to the thin shoulder straps. The bottom was a silky drape of the same burgundy with some little embroidery details, with one side with a high slit that sat up on her hip. Either she was weaning a high-wasted thong or no panties at all.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Well, I hope this date can do that dress justice,” I said, taking her hand and turning to lead her to the picnic spot.

“I’m sure it w- Wow!” Ami said, her eyes lighting up as I led her around the hot tub to where I’d set everything out. There was a cute classic red and white checkered blanket, with a couple more fuzzy and warm blankets folded on to make places to sit. I hadn’t had a picnic basket, but I made do with one of the little side tables from the living area in the Couples Boat and draped a napkin over it. Why they had cloth napkins on the houseboat I had no idea—my best guess was that they’d bought the boat from someone else and it was a remnant of the old owner.

The girls had also scavenged some candles out from the back nooks and crannies of the cupboards, and I’d set them up and lit them moments before Ami came up to the deck. I had a plate with the rose on it on the side table, and two more plates sitting along with wine glasses. A cooler off to the side had ice and the Pinot we were going to drink, and I’d arranged three little serving dishes of the appetizers Cassidy and I had plotted to put together. The first plate had little triangles of quesadillas with black beans and melted cheese I’d baked in the oven to be crispy, along with a little cup of sour cream. The second had skewers of cubed watermelon and feta cheese with a little cup of pesto. The third was some pretzel bits I’d made out of soft pretzels, along with a sweet icing, a slightly spicy sriracha dip, and more of the pesto.

“How did you do this?” Ami asked, gasping at the pretty little display.

“Well, I had some help from the girls in getting the ingredients I needed today,” I said. “And Cass helped me get everything up here. But I wanted to do most of the work myself because you deserve to be pampered.”

She smiled and turned to me, taking my hands in hers. “Thank you so much, Robbie. This looks amazing.”

I held her hand as she sat in one of the spots, and I sat down next to her and explained the food. She liked the quesadilla bites and ended up dipping them in the sriracha sauce from the pretzels, and we both agreed that while the watermelon and feta skewers looked pretty, they weren’t the tastiest. Then we had fun feeding each other the pretzel bites dipped in the sweet icing. And in between I asked her more about her years competing in Tai Chi, and about her favourite books. She asked me about swimming, and we compared how we both did solo performance sports and our experiences. Then we were back to books, and I talked about some of the authors I’d met working at the hotel during conventions.

Then Ami sighed happily and shifted, getting closer until she was sitting closer to me and leaning back against my chest as I held my arms around her.

“This is probably the best date I’ve ever had,” she said, looking back up at me with a sad smile. “Thank you for this.”

“You deserve it,” I said. “But what’s that look?”

“I just- you and Cassidy are together. This is fun, but it’s make-believe,” she said. “I don’t know how I’ll find a guy who can match this.”

“Shhh,” I hushed her softly, hugging her a little tighter. “Ami, you are a delightful, intelligent, witty, fun woman who also happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, can rock a ballgown or a potato sack equally well, and even has big anime titties. If you can’t find someone, I don’t know what hope the human race has.”

“I love how you can be just the right amount of dramatic,” she laughed.

“Can I kiss you?” I asked.

“Please,” she smiled happily, turning a bit more to face me.

I leaned in and softly kissed her, and she put her hand to my chest as she leaned into the kiss. She smelled of warm woods and a little of the sriracha, and her lips were wonderfully soft as we shared the lingering moment.

“I know she says it over and over,” Ami said. “And she even helped you get ready for this, but is Cassidy really OK with everything?”

“She is,” I assured her. “If anything, she wants this to happen more than either of us.”

“So if I wanted to do something… more?” Ami asked.

“Anything you want,” I said. “I’d be happy to just sit here with you, just like this.”

She leaned in and kissed me again, and then added a little bit of tongue.

* * *