The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 172

Ami had slowly crawled over me a little more, and I was leaning back against the hot tub as we made out. She hummed happily as we kissed, and manoeuvred herself a bit so that she was sitting in between my legs with hers bracketing my waist.

She had undone a couple of buttons on my shirt and slipped her hands inside, feeling my skin, while I had slowly rubbed her side with one of mine and her bare, smooth back with the other. But then she pulled her hands from me and quickly adjusted her dress, and took my hands and put them on her bare breasts.

“Mmmf,” I moaned feeling those glorious ‘big anime titties’ as my thumbs ran over her stubby dark nipples. She responded with her own moan and our kissing intensified a bit. We were swapping spit, tongues battling lightly, and playfully nipping at each other’s lips.

“You’re an amazing kisser,” I told her when she pulled away.

“Am I?” she asked. “I don’t do this often, I’m just doing what feels natural.”

“Then you’re a natural,” I grinned and leaned in to kiss her again.

Now that she was happy with my hands slowly massaging her breasts, her own hands went back into my shirt and felt my body, but then one trailed down over my slacks where she found the hardness of my cock trapped inside. She grunted happily, wrapping her slender fingers around the bulge and feeling its size, slowly rubbing it and feeling its shape.

“I don’t want to have sex yet,” Ami said in between kisses. “Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” I replied, releasing one of her breasts to bring my thumb up to her chin to keep her still for a moment. “You set the terms, OK?”

She smiled and nodded. “Thanks.”

I leaned in to kiss her again, but she only let it linger for a moment before she pulled away and sat back far enough that I couldn’t reach her breasts, giving me a wonderful look at them. She grinned as my eyes travelled from her beautiful face to her breasts, then down to her long, graceful legs that were exposed almost entirely except for the pooling of her maroon dress right in front of her crotch.

“You are astounding,” I told her.

“Take your cock out, Tiger,” she said.

I did as she said, reaching down and slowly unbuckling my belt and undoing the button, then unzipping my slacks. She watched every movement, feeling her own breasts with light fingers as she waited in anticipation for the reveal. When it came, my cock easing out as I shifted slowly to get my pants and boxers down around my thighs, she gasped and smiled.

“You have a perfect looking cock,” she said and bit her lip cutely. “Stroke it for me?”

“Anything you want,” I said and wrapped my fingers around it and started to slowly stroke myself.

Ami ran her tongue along her upper lip as she tweaked her own nipples, watching me jerk off. Then she reached down and slowly drew the silky maroon fabric of the dress up her body, sliding it over her groin and then away, revealing her pussy to me. Her warmly hued skin was perfectly soft and smooth, with no bush to speak of. Her outer labia were flushed into a slightly darker, warmer colour in a neat little cushion around her little dark nub of a clit hood and two pouty inner labia in a dark line. She ran her hand down, sliding two fingers on either outer lip, and sniffed in a breath and bit her lower lip as her pussy spread a little bit and I saw the soft, pastel pink of her pussy core between those dark inner labia.

“It’s so fucking pretty,” I said, flicking my eyes back up to her face.

She smiled, obviously relieved that I liked what I saw. “Can we just… do this?” she asked.

“Get off watching each other?” I asked.

She nodded quietly.

“Ami, I would absolutely love to,” I said.

Her smile widened into a happy grin, and she adjusted her stance in her sitting a little more, pushing her hips towards me as she got settled.

We played with ourselves slowly, enjoying the feeling of feeling so close to each other as the sunset cooled around us. We didn’t have too long before the others would be getting back, but then we both knew how to best work ourselves. My stroking sped up, focusing on the head of my cock a bit more, while Ami used one hand to tease her nipples with soft fingers while she was a little rougher with her pussy, circling her fingers around her lips and then sliding up and down quickly, pinching her clit hood softly between two fingers.

We were panting, watching each other, our eyes flicking from groin to face and back. Every time our eyes met we grinned and maintained eye contact like it was a little challenge to see who would look down first. We lost equally.

I could feel my balls starting to simmer with want for release, and Ami was a little flushed and breathing heavily when she bit her lip. “Don’t think I’m weird?” she asked.

“Never,” I said.

“I just like…” she let go of her breasts and sucked her middle finger into her mouth, then sat up with her hips off the ground as she reached under herself. I watched as she played her fingers through the crack of her amazing ass and then slowly pushed the middle one a little deeper, her face showing that she was definitely putting it in her butt even if I couldn’t see it. “Just a little bit.”

“Ami, you are so fucking hot,” I said, stroking myself faster.

“Really?” she asked, and the way she said it told me she really wasn’t that sure.

“I’m going to come for you,” I told her. “I’m going to come so fucking hard just from watching you. I fucking loved this date with you. Reading quietly with you yesterday was a highlight of my week. I think you’re God Damn amazing and I can’t get enough of you.”

Ami was panting, ramping up her own fingering, pushing two fingers into herself as she watched my hand on my cock.

“It’s coming,” I grunted. “Ami, how should I come? What should I do? You own this orgasm.”

Ami’s eyes were fire as she worked her cunt and wiggled her finger in her bum. “Come on me, Robbie. Come on my stomach. Come right here.”

I got up on my knees and positioned myself, and she pulled her dress further aside to give me a perfect shot at her amazingly smooth skin, and I groaned as I unleashed. “Aaaammiiii.”

I lost track of the shots, my brain shutting down for a moment as Ami started to come as well, little spatters of clear girl cum shaking from her fingers as she clenched and shook her hips, grunting softly as her body rocked with the waves of her orgasm.

When we were done I landed back on my butt, and she did the same, and we looked at each other and broke into throaty laughs. I got back up on my knees and shuffled around her and bent down, pulling her into a kiss with me by the back of her neck.

“You, Ami, are the total package,” I said.

“I love you,” she panted, then blinked in surprise and panic.

“Shhh,” I said, calming her. “Ami, it’s OK.”

“I’m sorry, I just felt—”

“It’s OK,” I repeated. “It’s OK.” I got down on my side beside her and shifted a strand of her dark hair that had fallen from her pretty, messy bun behind her ear. “Ami, I’m falling in love with you too.”

“What about Cassidy?” she asked.

“She knows,” I said softly. “It’s OK.”

“Really?” Ami asked.

“Really,” I said.

I leaned in and kissed her softly, and she returned it with a smile.

* * *