The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 173

Unlike my time with Becca, almost everyone knew that Ami and I were together even if they didn’t know what exactly we got up to, so we weren’t in a rush to clean up the scene. That meant instead of being in a mad rush, I was able to walk Ami down to her room and give her a sweet little goodbye kiss to end the night.

“See you later?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” she nodded with a smile. “So am I one of your girls, now?”

“That’s up to you,” I laughed softly. “Or maybe them. I’ve had nothing to do with that whole thing.”

“I’ll talk with Cassidy,” Ami said.

“Don’t feel any pressure, I have no expectations other than that you’ll be you,” I said.

“OK,” she said, and then I kissed her again and she slipped into her room.

I was only about halfway done cleaning up when the girls started to come back from their photoshoots. Terra and Cassidy were the first ones back and Terra seemed to have picked up her energy a bit as they rushed up the steps to see me.

“How did it go?” Cassidy asked as she crashed into me in a hug.

“It went really well,” I said. “She’s exactly as sweet as I knew she would be.”

“Did you two do the nasty?” Terra asked.

I gave her a look. “If anything like that happened, it’s up to her if she wants to talk about it,” I said.

“We’ll get the details from her,” Cassidy grinned, then turned back to me. “Need help?”

“I think I’ve got this,” I said. “How did the shoot go?”

“Meh,” Terra said. “We got some OK photos, but mostly spent some time talking and staring at the sunset.”

“Feeling better?” I asked.

“Getting there,” she nodded. “Thanks for wanting to check on me earlier, and not trying to push it.”

“You’ve been amazing with me and Cass, Terra,” I said. “Anything you need, I’ll be there for you.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” she said with a soft smile and a glance at Cassidy. Then she went up on her toes to give me a kiss on the lips. “Let’s go check with Ami?” she asked Cass.

“Gimme one sec with my Tiger,” Cass smiled, and Terra nodded and went over to the stairs to wait just out of earshot. Cass turned back to me, taking my hands in hers. “How did it go really?”

“It was a lot of fun, hon,” I said. “She looked ravishing, and she loved the setup. We talked a lot and then snuggled a little and that turned into a kiss. God, Cass, this isn’t a shot against you but she is just the absolute best kisser. You’ll love it.”

“I will?” she asked with her eyes raised.

“I- Well, I’m just assuming that if things progress, you’ll get the chance,” I said.

“Thank you,” she said with a soft smile. “For wanting me included.”

“Cass, I want you included in everything,” I said, sweeping her into my arms in a big hug. I buried my face in her violet-dyed hair and breathed in her smell for a moment. “The kissing turned into making out, and then we ended up masturbating for each other.”

“No sex?” she asked.

I shook my head. “No touching beyond some heavy petting. It’s how she wanted it.”

“God, that’s kinda hot,” Cass said into my chest as she hugged me back

“Afterwards she told me she loved me,” I admitted. “And I told her I was falling for her too.”

“She deserves it,” Cassidy said, squeezing me tight.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“I will be,” she whispered.

“Cass,” I said, concerned at the tremor in her voice.

“I will be,” she said, more sure. “Seriously, Robbie. I will be. You love me 100, I know that. You just have enough heart that some of these girls deserve a piece too. When I started this, I knew it could happen.”

“It doesn’t need to,” I said. “You’re mine, I’m yours.”

“That’s still true,” she said, pulling away to look up at me. “But you can be that for someone else, too, because then they can be yours as well.”

“I don’t know what that means,” I said.

“Neither do I,” she said with a soft smile. “But we can figure it out.”

I pulled her into another hug, and she quickly wiped her eyes. Terra had been watching us and I knew she must have been wondering what was taking so long.

“OK,” Cass said, pulling away from me fully. “I think it’s supposed to be a quiet night since tomorrow we’ve got Field Trip night. We’ll just be hanging out. Maybe we can bust out some of our games?”

“Sure,” I said and leaned down and gave her a peck. “Let me know where.”

“I will,” she nodded. “Love you, Tiger.”

“You too, baby,” I said, and she skipped off to join Terra and the two of them scampered to go check in with Ami.

I was almost finished cleaning when Wanda came up looking for me. She was already changed into clothes for the evening out of whatever she’d done for her photoshoot, wearing soft cotton shorts and my T-shirt again, though now it was down and loose.

“I think that’s your shirt now,” I chuckled as she approached me.

“No, it’s yours,” Wanda shook her head, walking up and raising her arms so that I could scoop her into a hug. “If it wasn’t, then I wouldn’t be caught dead in it.”

“Whaaat,” I laughed. “It’s not that bad.”

“It’s only cute because it’s a boy’s shirt on a girl’s body,” Wanda said. “And I only want to wear it because it smells like you.”

“God, Wanda,” I said, holding her close. “That’s the kind of thing that makes me want to throw you over my shoulder and carry you down to the room and have my way with you.”

“I would love that,” she said. “But it’s a little crowded down there right now. I was wondering if it would be OK if I slept in your room again tonight?”

“Of course it is,” I said, taking her hands in mine and weaving my fingers with hers.

“Good,” she nodded. “Just- And don’t take this the wrong way because gawd do I want your cock in me tonight. But where are you at with Cassidy?”

* * *