The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 176

Officially armed with alcohol—beers for me, Cassidy and Becca, and quick mixes for Cattie, Wanda and Terra—we set about playing Secret Hitler. It was a simple party game where we each got assigned a secret role, one of us being the ‘secret fascist,’ and another being the ‘secret Hitler’ while the rest were liberals. It was a more complicated version of the classic ‘Werewolf’ party game with more mechanics, but Cassidy and I both had the accompanying app on our phones. Once we’d narrated the rules to the others, with Cattie’s help, and Becca had done a once over of the actual rules sheets, we handed out the envelopes with the secret roles.

I was a liberal, and the game commenced.

It was a shit show. Not mechanically—the app helped keep things straight in terms of what we needed to do next, but for all that the girls and I had big smiles the entire time… they were all so sneaky!

At any given point in the game I thought Cassidy, Cattie and Becca were the Secret Hitler. Then I got assassinated, accused of being Hitler myself, and revealed that I was a liberal.

In the end, Terra was elected Chancellor and revealed that she was, in fact, the Secret Hitler. Becca had been her fellow secret fascist.

We played another round, and this time I had gotten the secret fascist card and Cattie was my secret Hitler. Things didn’t go so smoothly as last time—the game was designed for up to 10 people, and with a smaller group of 6 Cattie got identified early as a member of the fascists and with only two fascists in the group, when the assassination option came around she got picked off and we lost.

We moved on to Zombie Dice, a simple game where you took turns rolling dice trying to collect survivors instead of zombies, and we all relaxed and started chatting again. I was on my third beer, having gone through two during the stress of Secret Hitler, and most of the girls were on their second or third drinks as well and everyone was happily buzzed but nowhere near tipsy.

I eventually won the Zombie Dice and the girls decided not to break out another game and to instead play a drinking game. Cattie ruled out anything with dares or bets, just like she’d said before, and I backed her up, and the girls settled on ‘Never Have I Ever.’

“Never have I ever had a threesome,” Becca declared. The first couple of questions had been fairly tame, getting almost everyone a couple more sips into their drinks, but Becca with her buzzed grin, a slight flush to her cheeks and a glint in her eye obviously wanted this to be more interesting.

Cattie, Wanda, Cassidy and I all took sips.

“Never have I ever had a threesome that included someone not in this circle,” Terra said almost right after.

It took me a second to do the math and remember exactly who I’d done what with, and Cassidy and I both sipped. Leia counted, since she was downstairs, and Cassidy- well, Cassidy. Noticeably Wanda and Cattie both didn’t drink, getting little teasing ‘ooohs’ from Becca and Terra.

“Never have I ever kissed someone better at kissing than Robbie,” Cassidy declared, going next.

None of the girls drink, making me grin, and I took a sip of my beer. “Can’t kiss myself,” I said. “So everyone is better at kissing me than me.”

That got some eye rolls and laughs.

“Never have I ever gone skinny dipping,” Cattie declared.

Everyone but Becca drank. “Hold on,” I said. “You did so, Cattie. During the card game.”

“Oh, shit!” Cattie laughed. “I totally forgot about that what with—” She flushed, biting her lip, and then took a drink to cover her embarrassment. The girls all laughed since they knew what else had happened that night.

It was my turn. “Never have I ever given a blowjob,” I said.

“Laaame,” Cassidy called as all of the girls drank. “No more ones that are obvious, Tiger.”

“Fine, fine,” I said with a smile.

“Never have I ever been so horny as on this trip,” Wanda said and immediately took a drink. The rest of us all took one as well. “At least I’m not alone!” Wanda laughed.

“Never have I ever thought about being in an orgy,” Becca said, back around to her turn.

Cassidy, Terra and I all drank.

“What kind of orgy?” Wanda asked us.

“I mean… porn logic?” I said. “Though most often, on the off day that I actually do watch porn, I usually come up with little relationships in my head for the porn.”

The girls all gave me little awes at that.

“Just standard stuff, I think,” Terra offered. “Doing swimsuit and underwear modelling on sets means there’s some casual nudity as we’re changing and that sort of thing. No one makes it a big deal. Every once in a while I wonder ‘What if we all just started fucking?’”

The girls turned to Cassidy, who flushed. “I, uh- well, I’ve been in an all-girl orgy before, if that counts?” she said.

“How many girls?” Wanda asked.

“Fourteen, including me,” Cassidy said.

“Holy shit,” Becca said. “That’s a lot of boobs and butts.” That got laughs out of everyone, including Cassidy.

“Never have I ever had a wet dream,” Terra declared. “But I think I might have one tonight!”

More laughs, and Cassidy, Cattie, Wanda and I all took sips.

“What are they like?” Becca asked. “I’ve never dreamed about sex before—I don’t really remember any dreams, usually.”

“I don’t know about you girls,” Cattie said. “But most of the time a sex dream is more like… a feeling than a ‘scene.’ Little bits might stand out, like someone’s face or hands, or the feeling of being touched or even penetrated, but it’s not like a porno.”

“Same,” Cassidy agreed.

“I had a full-on scene one once,” Wanda said. “Then I woke up and realized it hadn’t been a dream at all.” She scrunched up her nose and stuck out her tongue a little at Cassidy and I.

“Mostly the same for me,” I said. “Feelings, and maybe like a tiny ‘gif’ worth of action.”

“Who did you dream about?” Cassidy asked.

“I mean… almost always you,” I admitted.

That made her smile, but she pushed on. “Who else? If you remember.”

Now it was my turn to blush, and on instinct I glanced at Cattie and immediately looked away, but the damage was done.

Cattie went a little red as she blushed so furiously even though she was grinning like a fiend. Cassidy just kept smiling at me with a twinkle in her eye. The others all started giggling again, teasing the three of us.

“When?” Cassidy asked.

“Once the weekend we first met at OmegaCon,” I said. “We were so tired that night that we didn’t, ah, make full use of the hotel room.”

“You fucked me that next morning,” Cassidy nodded, still smiling. “You were ravenous.”

“What did you dream?” Cattie asked almost quiet enough to be a squeak.

“Well, mostly the feelings and stuff,” I said.

“Come on, no visualization at all?” Terra asked for more.

“OK, I distinctly remember a flash of imagination of being in missionary, with one of your legs pulled back and leaning down to kiss,” I said to Cattie.

“You should show us the position,” Cassidy said. “So we can visualize it properly.”

All of the other girls agreed, making both Cattie and I blush and look at each other. Finally she shrugged, a little nervous smile on her lips.

* * *