The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 177

Cattie and I got up on our knees. “Are we really—?” I asked.

“They won’t stop until we do it,” Cattie said with an eye roll but that little grin was still on her lips.

“Damn right, we won’t!” Terra laughed.

Cattie moved to the centre of the group and got down on her back, spreading her legs. She was wearing simple cotton shorts and a t-shirt, so she wasn’t exactly exposed in any way, though the legs of the shorts exposed most of her pale, smooth thighs. “Like this?” she asked.

“Mostly,” I said, getting into position over her, bracing myself on the ground with one arm and hooking her leg with the other, slowly raising it up and to the side, spreading her wider. “Like this,” I said, looking down into Cattie’s eyes as we both breathed shallowly, the sexual position and closeness getting to us after the sex chatter.

“Come on, give us the full show,” Wanda said.

I rolled my eyes and pretended to thrust down at Cattie to the giggles of the others.

“You said you were kissing her,” Terra prompted.

Cattie nodded, and I leaned down fully, pressing my lips to hers as I ground the quickly growing bulge in my shorts against her crotch. She raised her arms up around my neck, holding me there and slipping some tongue into the kiss.

“Whoo!” Wanda and Terra cheered, while Becca stifled her laugh as she was a little red from the show, and Cassidy just grinned.

I broke away from the kiss, and Cattie gave one little hump up with her hips back at me before we separated. “Happy now?” I asked the others.

“That was hot,” Becca said bluntly.

“We should all show our favourite positions,” Cassidy suggested.

“Well, half of us know my new favourite already,” Wanda laughed, standing and offering me her hand up. I stood and she turned, planting her perfect ass against my tenting shorts and reaching back to take my hands, placing one on her shirt-covered breast and the other up on her neck. “Standing, from behind, really rough,” Wanda said.

I pulled her back by her neck, making her arch her back, and she turned her lips to kiss me as she twerked her ass muscles to tease me and I squeezed her boob.

“And then what?” I asked with a little gravel in my voice.

“And then you spit on my face like the filthy slut I am, and come deep inside me, and I absolutely melt,” she said quietly. I gave her neck a little squeeze and kissed her again, softly and tenderly.

“My turn,” Terra said, hopping up and taking my hand as Wanda and I separated. She led me over to one of the deck chairs. “I like something similar to Wanda, but more stable.” She sat on the deck chair backwards, her knees braced on the seats and grabbing the backrest as she arched her back and looked over her shoulder at me. I got in position behind her on my knees and she reached around to my hip and pulled me close until my obvious hard-on was pressed against her ass. “This way I can get fucked hard, and he can feel me all over. I love getting my nipples played with, and getting spanked while I’m getting fucked.”

I reached around and put my hands on her tensed thighs as I ground my cock against her ass, and she pushed back at me and grabbed my hand and pulled it under her shirt, up the smooth ripple of her abs and ribs to her chest where her nipple was hard. I softly played with it between my thumb and finger as she moaned softly, looking back over her shoulder into my eyes but not closing for a kiss.

“She said she likes to be spanked, Tiger,” Cassidy prompted me, having stood and crossed to us.

I pulled my other hand from Terra’s thigh and got a good hold on her breast before giving her a hard spank.

“Mmmph!” Terra moaned, closing her eyes.

“My turn,” Cassidy said.

I gave Terra one more hard dry hump before letting Cassidy pull me up from my knees and lead me back to the group, Terra following us.

“I love any position with my Tiger,” Cassidy said. “But there’s just something about this one that makes my heart feel like it’s going to blow up when I come.” She got down on the ground on her stomach, laying straight, then shifting her hips back just slightly to thrust her bum up. “It’s even better with a pillow or two under my hips.”

I got down in the prone bone position over her, pressing my hardness against her ass, and laying my forearms outside of her as I let my weight settle onto her partially.

“Fuck,” Cassidy gasped, closing her eyes. “Just laying like this has me leaking into my panties.”

I kissed her cheek and she smiled, grinding her butt back at me, then turned and gave me a quick kiss and urged me off of her. “Your turn, Becca,” she said.

“I—”

“You’re the only one who hasn’t gone,” Cattie said. “Come on, don’t be shy. Hell, you heard Wanda.”

Wanda blushed at that but shrugged.

“Fine,” Becca said. “I like… I like this.” She had me lay down on my back and then mounted me in cowgirl so that we were looking at each other. “This way I can ride him, and he can touch me all over.”

I reached up and stroked a couple of strands of her silvery blonde hair behind her ear and then cupped her cheek.

“Not what I meant,” she smirked at me.

I shifted my hands down to her breasts. She was the only one of the women wearing a bra, but I could still feel the bumps of her nipples through it and focused on rubbing my thumbs over them. Then I slid one hand down lower to the crotch of her pyjama shorts, feeling her up over the clothes.

She leaned down and kissed me softly, closing her eyes as she breathed in all the sensations. “And then, when we’re getting on, he takes control,” Becca said.

I let go of her breast and crotch, taking her securely by the hip and shoulder and rolling us over softly so that I was on top. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling me down into another kiss as I dry-humped her softly.

“Yes, just like this,” Becca murmured.

I kissed her again, more chastely, then lowered my lips to her ear. “We need to find more time tomorrow,” I whispered.

“Definitely,” she nodded.

* * *