The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 178

I sat up, Becca’s legs still around my waist but letting her arms fall back, and was about to move her legs when Cattie got up. “I think I might see a hot threesome position here,” she giggled, then she stood next to me and slid one leg over my shoulder, pulling my face to her shorts-clad crotch. I didn’t hesitate, pushing my face forward and nuzzling her mound through her clothes, making her laugh happily.

“What do you think, Becca? How’s my ass look?”

“Perfect,” Becca said, and then there was a slapping sound and Cattie’s mound pushed against me softly. Becca had spanked Cattie.

“Ooh, so she does have a naughty streak,” Cattie giggled.

“Foursome!” Cassidy laughed, though I couldn’t see what she was doing.

“Five,” Terra said, and she and Cassidy laughed.

“Six?” Wanda asked from behind me.

“What are you doing?” Cassidy asked. “I can’t see with Terra’s crotch in my face.”

So that’s what they’re doing, I smirked to myself. I’d bet Cassidy had pretended to sit on Becca’s face, and Terra was doing something similar to Cass as Cattie was to me.

“I’m in position to eat Tiger’s ass,” Wanda said.

“He doesn’t like his butt played with, I’ve tried,” Cassidy said. “Just suck his balls instead.”

“Noted,” Wanda laughed.

“Well,” Heels said from somewhere over towards the stairs. “I don’t know what this game is, but it’s definitely interesting.”

“Find a spot to join in the fake orgy!” Cassidy called.

“Well, I’m not into girls in real life, so unless you all want to free up an interesting part of Robbie, I’m good,” Heels said. “Though I think the others are going to come up here soon so you might want to… yeah.”

The orgy tableau broke apart, none of the girls wanting to cause a scene. I had a feeling at the moment that Terra wouldn’t have cared what JC thought, but Cattie was still minding Heather and Sherry was a wild card of how she would react. Especially since I’d been breathing in the smell of Cattie’s arousal from up close and personal.

Everyone went back to their drinks, and I handed Heels a beer by way of thanking her for the warning. She thanked me, but gave me a quick look of ‘You are in over your head.’

Heather and Sherry did show up a couple of minutes later, and Cattie wished us all good night, leaning down and giving each of us a kiss on the cheek and a hug. That seemed to be the signal for everyone else that it was time to head to bed, and Becca and Terra helped me clean up the liquor and beer bottles. Cassidy gave me a quick kiss and told me she wanted to check in with Leia and Ami before we separated the boats for the night and scooted off, and Wanda hugged me and whispered she’d see me in our room. She knew what my plan was and gave me a little wink.

Heels had left with the others, and as the last of the alcohol and games got cleaned up both Terra and Becca were moving a little slowly.

“I need to talk to him,” Terra said. “Don’t feel embarrassed, just kiss him good night.”

Becca blushed again despite everything that had been going on with the game and looked to me. I stepped forward and took charge, putting one hand on the small of her back under her shirt and the other cupping her cheek as I bent down to kiss her. She received it with a smile, kissing me back.

“Everything OK tonight?” I asked her quietly.

She nodded. “Just a little wilder than I expected. But I liked it.”

“Good,” I said and kissed her softly again. “And I like you.”

“I thought you loved me?” she teased.

“That too,” I said with a grin and gave her another kiss.

“Tomorrow,” she promised when it ended.

“I can’t wait,” I said.

“Ugh, you two are too cute,” Terra sighed. “Almost as cute as him and Ami.”

“That’s tough to beat, though,” Becca smirked as she broke apart from me. “Ami is just so cute whenever she does anything.”

“It’s the quiet ones you gotta watch out for,” Terra laughed.

“Goodnight, Becca,” I said.

“Night, Tiger,” she said, then turned to Terra. “How long do you need to talk before we move the boats?”

“I… don’t know. Not too long,” Terra said.

“I’ll come find you,” I told Becca. “I’ll need to make sure everyone is on the right boat for the night anyways.”

“Good point,” Becca nodded. “OK, see you in a few.”

She left us, and I turned to Terra. “What’s up?” I asked.

“We need to talk about this afternoon,” Terra said, taking me by the hand and leading me over to the same chair where we had reenacted her favourite position. She had me sit, then climbed up and sat with her bump on the wide armrest and her feet on the seat in between my legs, leaning down close.

I nodded and took a deep breath. “I think it’s my fault,” I said. “I should have thought to stop JC from going too far. I knew you and him had an agreement, and I knew that you’ve been wanting him to pay attention to you, but I didn’t think of it in the moment. I’m so sorry, Terra.”

“Gawwww-duh,” Terra sighed, pushing her forehead to her knees as she said it in frustration, then looking back up at me. “Seriously, Robbie? You are apologising? None of what happened is your fault. It’s entirely his.”

“That’s not true,” I said. “I was part of it. I was there. I should have said something.”

“Just- Just stop apologising for a minute and tell me what happened. All of it,” Terra said. “Play-by-play, full locker room talk. All the details.”

“You’re sure you want to know?” I asked.

“I need to know, Robbie,” Terra said.

“OK,” I said. “So the guy cop brought us down into the bottom deck…”

* * *