The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 179

“Robbie, it doesn’t make sense for you to take any of the blame,” Terra said once I had finished giving her the rundown of what had happened with the cop. I hadn’t held back anything other than my suspicions at the time that Cassidy had used the App somehow. I’d even told Terra about seeing Cassidy peeking down and giving me the thumbs up.

Well, there was one other thing I didn’t tell her, or not fully.

I felt shitty about the whole thing.

It was tough to talk about while dancing around the App. Well, maybe it wasn’t that tough.

“I blame myself for taking advantage of that woman,” I said. “She didn’t choose what her partner was going to do. And that cop was pissed because of something Cassidy and I did or else he never would have stopped us to begin with.”

“But you didn’t ask her for sexual favours, or demand them,” Terra said. “She offered it.”

“That doesn’t mean it was right, Terra,” I said. OK, maybe it wasn’t so easy after all.

“It doesn’t make it wrong, either,” she said. “If I said I wanted to fuck, would you do it?”

“Terra, I would rip your clothes off and have my way with you in any way that you wanted,” I said. “But knowing what I know about you and JC, I wouldn’t ever want to break your agreement. And I was part of him doing that.”

“God, Robbie,” Terra sighed. “That isn’t the question I asked. Your answer was yes, you would fuck me if I asked. So what’s the difference between me asking and that officer asking?”

“... Leverage?” I hedged. “She felt like she needed to buy us off. You and me, there’s nothing weird that isn’t from our relationships. If you and JC didn’t have an agreement there would be because you’d be asking me to keep a secret.”

“Did she leave upset?” Cassidy asked.

“Uh, no,” I said. “I don’t think so.”

“So get out of your head,” Terra said. “From everything you described, she had a blast. Reenacted some old situations. She’s probably getting herself off right now thinking about your cock. Knowing what I know about you from our little talks, and what Cassidy says, I know this probably isn’t going to really help, but I’m going to say it anyways—It’s not your fault, Robbie. But what JC did is his fault and not yours.”

“It’s partially mine,” I fought back.

“God, fuck, Robbie,” Terra sighed. “Stop being a martyr and let me be mad at my boyfriend.”

“I don’t know if I would have reminded him if I thought about it,” I admitted.

Terra blinked, frozen for a long moment. “What do you mean?” she asked.

Now it was my turn to bury my face in my hands, scrubbing at it to try and get my thoughts together. I finally sighed and looked up at her. “Terra, you and I have been flirting hard since the first day of this trip. I think you are an amazing, energetic person who loves to take risks and wears her heart on her sleeve. You are playful, you are caring, you’re sweet and kind and know how to adjust when someone needs one thing or the other. And God, you are a sexual being. You are utterly sexy, and gorgeous, and I want to fold you up into a pretzel and fuck the shit out of you, and lay you down and kiss you all over and make love to you at the same time. Even with everything else going on, I want you, Terra. And I’m not used to any of this. I don’t know how to act or be around you girls because sometimes everything is just normal and I’d be happy just being friends with you all, but then I’m massaging naked breasts and getting kisses that make me tingle down to my toes and back, and I’m going on little dates and having nasty sex and Cassidy is totally OK with it and encouraging it almost too much and I don’t know which way is up and who is—”

Terra slid down from her perch on the armrest of the deck chair, sitting sideways on my lap, and pulled me into a kiss to shut me up. It was firm, our lips and noses jammed together as she held me by the collar of my shirt, and even when we stopped ‘kissing’ our lips stayed together and we breathed through our noses for a long moment.

“We’re both kind of fucked up right now,” Terra said. “And you were starting to spin out a bit. I… didn’t realize the stuff going on with all the girls had you so wound up in your head. You treat everyone so well, and seem so sure of yourself.”

“I feel like I’m caught up in a riptide and getting sucked out to sea,” I said. “And I’m enjoying most of it. God, am I. But I still feel like I’m out of control a bit.”

“Why does you admitting that make me even more attracted to you?” Terra muttered, shaking her head. “You do realize that Cassidy is the luckiest cunt ever, right?”

I didn’t say anything, just shrugging a little.

“She is,” Terra said. “And she knows it. She’s known it the whole time, that’s why everything she did messed her up so much. You know she needs you, right?”

“Wanda and I talked about the same thing,” I said.

“That’s because Wanda is a smart woman with her own stuff going on,” Terra sighed. “She told me when she was talking me through my shit earlier. Thanks for checking in but not pressing, by the way. That made me feel really good.”

“Anything you need, like I said,” I told her. “You’ve been amazing with me and Cass.”

She kissed me again, softer and sweeter. “You know, I’ve never had friends like you and the girls,” she said. “I mean, I’ve got model friends, but it’s basically coworker friendliness. We compete for the same jobs, but smile and make nice because any day we might be working together. The competition is still there though. With you guys it’s different.”

I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

“It’s still not your fault, by the way,” Terra whispered to me as we held each other. “Even if you did think of it, it’s not your job to remind an adult man in a relationship that he shouldn’t break his agreed boundaries. This just makes me wonder if he’s done it in the past, or if he hooks up with people back home when I’m not around. I need to do a lot of thinking about him and me, and it’s not your fault.”

“I love you, Terra,” I said, still hugging her. And I meant it almost entirely platonically. I wasn’t in love with her. I was sexually attracted to her, absolutely, but I loved her for her heart and for her kindness. I loved her like I used to love Cattie—for the friend she was to me, and to Cassidy.

“Love you too, big guy,” she said, squeezing me back. She knew what I meant.

Terra pulled back from the hug and wiped under her eyes. “Shit, you got me all emotional,” she laughed. Once her eyes were clear she smiled and booped my nose with one finger before standing up. “Can I help with anything with getting the boats out?”

“I think Becca and I can handle it. We’ve got the routine down,” I said, standing with her.

“Alright, if you say so,” she said, then hugged me again quickly. “Have a good night, Tiger. I’ll be jealous of whoever ends up in your bed.”

I almost made her the same offer I’d made Cattie, but decided tonight wasn’t the night to open that up. “Have a good night, Terra,” I said instead and kissed her on the top of her head.

* * *