The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 180

I found Becca down in the Singles Boat and we did a quick check to make sure everyone was on the boat they needed to be, then went and unmoored the boats. Just before we raised anchor, we kissed goodnight again leaning over the railings and leaving each other with smiles.

Once she had shut off the upper party lights for their boat and headed down, I shut off the lights on ours and took a few moments to sit in a deck chair and look up at the sky.

Shit was fucked.

Not everything. Not with Becca, Wanda, Leia or Ami. That stuff I could be reasonably sure that the App wasn’t messing with me. Becca had never met Cassidy before this weekend, so it couldn’t have affected her to make her feel more open to sex and love when she did. Wanda’s relationship problems ran way deeper and longer than the App, and Cass and I were just the catalyst that pulled back a corner of the curtain and let her reveal the rest. Leia and Ami were both just a little more reserved and shy, and knowing that I was a safe choice based on the encouragement from Cassidy meant that they felt free to show me who they were in private.

But Cattie and Terra?

Cattie’s relationship problems weren’t caused by Cassidy and I either, but I couldn’t deny that the AMA could be affecting her. She was bisexual, so it might have been working behind the scenes on Cattie every time we met up with her. Maybe the seeds of those problems had been planted months ago, or even years.

And with Terra… she’d been the first on the trip to be riskier with me. She’d taken off her top for that first-day massage before she and Cassidy had even interacted all that much. But everything past that? How much of it was just her, and how much of it was the App affecting her?

If Cassidy didn’t buy any traits, and I had to trust that she hadn’t, was there even and issue with the App magnifying things?

Terra wasn’t saying she was particularly interested in Cassidy. Neither was Cattie, really, though she’d said she’d be happy to fuck us both if she wasn’t with Heather. They were both more focused on me, and as far as we knew the App didn’t amplify my relationships, just Cassidy’s.

Was it because she was positive about it, or encouraging it? Could their amplified friendship bonding bleed over into how they felt about me?

And did it matter?

The stars out on the lake was beautiful. Back in Vegas we rarely saw a hint of stars, and most of the time it was easy to assume it was a satellite instead. The lights of the Strip drowned out everything in the sky. Out here even the relatively close town lights couldn’t block enough to sweep away the stars.

Did it matter? Really?

Terra was right, no matter what she said, I still felt guilty about her and JC. I felt less guilty about Cattie and Heather, but only because Heather was still being a bitch. What had happened between us was still fucked up though.

Maybe it didn’t matter. Not between me and Cattie, and not between me and Terra. The App’s effect was second-hand if anything.

But with that cop…

Fuck, I couldn’t even remember her name.

I’d had sex with a woman that day and I couldn’t remember her name.

That was fucked up.

I sat and looked at the stars and tried my damndest to grapple with the shit that this App had caused. Terra was right, the cop had enjoyed herself and gone away seemingly satisfied, even if she’d been frustrated and pissed with her partner. But there was no realistic scenario where she would have offered JC and I sex as an apology without the App.

So did that make me a rapist?

She’d offered. She’d been willing. She’d enjoyed it. But the App make her feel that that route was valid.

“Fuck,” I sighed to myself, feeling like shit for not even being able to answer basic questions. I didn’t feel like I’d raped someone, or that I’d done anything criminal or harmful, but then why did I feel so fucking guilty about it?

If I asked her, now that the perk was turned off, would she feel differently about the encounter? Would that even be her real answer, or would she look back at it positively only because it was a decision made based on the App?

There wasn’t an answer I could come to. Not here on the deck of the houseboat, and not even if I tracked her down and talked to her.

“Fuck the AMA,” I grunted, shaking my head. It was so fucking fucked that it was a thing.

Eventually I got myself up and went down to the porch at the front of the boat, bending down and scooping up some water to splash over my face and then drying myself off with a towel. I stared into the dark water for a bit, trying to shake off the feelings I’d had.

I knew what was waiting in my cabin for me, and I couldn’t carry them in there and do what I needed to do.

Just staring at the water wasn’t enough and I stripped down naked and jumped into the water. The cold enveloped me, the murky sound of the water a comfort despite the hum of the houseboat generators softly rumbling nearby, keeping the lights on. I swam all the way over to the other houseboat and back, feeling my limbs ache from the cool water as the tension worked out of them, and by the time I was back and pulling myself up onto the porch deck I felt like the water had washed the Ick of the philosophical questions away from the surface.

They were still there, just not poking out.

I dried myself again and got dressed, taking a deep breath to centre myself before heading inside. The interior of the houseboat was dark, though a light in the living area had me treading down to the kitchen to peek out. JC was on the couch, tucked in with a blanket, doing something on his phone. I had to assume he was in the dog house for the night.

Heading back to our cabin, I opened the door and stepped in.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy purred from the bed.

I looked down at my fiancee and our lover and she and Wanda lay on the bed in lingerie. Wanda had gotten Cassidy to doll herself up, and they both looked stunning. Cassidy was in a gorgeous red set of lingerie that I’d bought her for an anniversary two years ago, and Wanda was wearing a pretty set of pink that I had a feeling she’d brought for a photoshoot since it had a bit more coverage that I thought she would necessarily wear for fun sexy times.

“Hello, nurse,” I said with a grin. I stepped to the bed and knelt down on the edge, leaning down to kiss my fiancee. Then, with our lips locked, I picked her up in my arms and stood.

“Have fun, you two,” Wanda said from the bed.

“Huh?” Cassidy asked, breaking the kiss and looking to the other woman with a raised eyebrow, then looking at me in confusion.

“I love you, baby,” I said, carrying her back towards the door. “And I’m going to show you how much I still want you.”

* * *