The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 181

Cassidy clung to me as I carried her out of our room and to the door, out onto the porch. I didn’t even set her down to climb up the stairs like with Wanda last night—after four days of going up and down them, I was sure enough that I could carry my fiancee up there.

We ended up on the top deck and I carried her all the way to the hot tub, setting her inside before reaching over and turning on the interior lights and the jets with the control panel. I hadn’t heated it up—the slightly cool water would be more refreshing after the hot day and the warm night.

“Robbie, are you sure?” Cassidy asked me as I stripped down next to the hot tub. She was still in her lingerie, leaning her chin on her arms on the side as she watched me undress. “You don’t need to if you’re not ready.”

I stopped at my boxers and leaned down, kissing my fiancee sweetly, but didn’t answer her.

Once I was naked I stepped over into the tub and snuggled in beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders to pull her tight and she automatically leaned her head against my shoulder.

“Look up,” I prompted her, and we both looked up at the star-filled sky. She sighed, and we sat there for a long moment looking up at the stars. “Cassidy Pines, I love you,” I said finally.

“I love you too,” Cassidy said, reaching over and resting her hand on my chest over my heart as she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

“Come here,” I said, helping her shift to straddle me in the tub. I took her hand and guided it under the water to where I was hard for her. “Feel this? That’s all you. I love you, and I want you, Cassidy. And I’m going to make love to you.”

“You really don’t need to,” she whispered guiltily. “Wanda needs you.”

“Maybe,” I said. “But so do you.”

I kissed her and she melted against me. Her fingers on my cock started slowly stroking me under the water and we made out the way only a couple like us could. We knew everything about each other’s responses. I played with the straps for her lingerie thong, teasing her. She ran her fingers across my chest slowly, letting her nails stroke against my skin. I pulled her closer to me. She sat up straighter, pushing her breasts towards me.

She kissed along my jawline. I kissed down her neck to her shoulder. She slid her hand down my shaft to tease my balls. I palmed her ass and squeezed.

“Really?” she asked me quietly.

“Really,” I confirmed for her quietly. Then I pulled the gusset of her thong aside and slid two fingers along her slit. Having sex in the hot tub probably wasn’t the best idea, and water in general tended to wick away natural lubricants, but this was what was happening. I kissed her softly as I teased her pussy with my fingers, and she gasped softly against my lips.

“I love you so much,” she whispered.

“I love you too,” I whispered back.

We raised her up, partially with my hands on her butt and partially her shifting her knees, and then she was in position.

My cock was at her entrance, nudging her hole.

She took my face in her hands and looked down at me. “You’re really ready?” she asked, tears in her eyes.

“I’ve never stopped wanting you,” I answered her.

She leaned in and kissed me again, then slid her cheek to mine and whispered softly to me. “I’m yours. Forever and ever. You own Wanda, but I’m yours. I’m a part of you, and you’re a part of me. I’m so fucking sorry I hurt you.”

“I know,” I murmured, wrapping my hands around her waist. “I know, Cass.”

“Can I please feel you?” she pleaded.

I put my hands on her waist and pushed her hips down, sliding my cock into her.

She cried, shuddering at the feeling, and clung to me as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder as she immediately started riding me slowly up and down. I ran my fingers from her hips up to her back as I revelled in the feeling of her.

Cassidy was mine, and I was hers. We were part of each other.

Sex with a woman I’d known most of my life, and been in love with for a decade, wasn’t a new experience. We’d had sex thousands of times. All sorts of sex. All sorts of positions. All sorts of places. We’d experimented.

We were both pretty horny together.

This reunion was something different. She didn’t feel different, but it felt different. She felt comfortable and normal and like home. I couldn’t have described the familiar feeling of her pussy as my cock slid through it, but I just knew it was hers. And I knew every little gasp she made, and every soft whimper. I knew how she would flex her ass at the deepest part of her down stroke while riding me, and how she would hitch her breath if she went just a touch too high and I slipped out of her for a moment.

I ran my hands up her back and she immediately scrambled to get her bra off, wanting to feel my hands. With her breasts revealed I bent my lips to her wonderful, ruddy and hard nipples and she pressed her chest forward for me, rubbing her fingers through my hair as I caught a nipple with my lips and softly began to lick and suck at it.

She sat down hard, driving me deep, and came in a soft shudder. But even while it was still rippling through her, she started riding me again.

“I want more,” she whispered quietly, moaning. “I want so much more of you.”

“You’ll have it,” I promised her. “You’ll have all of it.”

* * *