The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 182

Cassidy rode me softly, and when her legs started to get tired I stood up, my hands on her ass to support her, and stepped out of the hot tub. I laid her done on the ground, following her down, and swiftly got my cock back into position and slid inside of her again.

“Robbie,” she breathed out.

We made love like that, and for a while my only thoughts were about her. My Cassidy. Our kisses were long and sweet, my strokes matching them as we felt ourselves getting used to each other again. It had only been days, but the reunion was important.

Wanda had been right, I’d been punishing Cassidy. Every whimper and every shudder told me so. Every time she looked into my eyes, hers filled to the brim with love and happy tears, making me hate myself for denying her this feeling.

But there was a little part of me that felt guilty I was giving her what she wanted. Being what she wanted, instead of refusing her.

It was a complicated mess in my chest, but I tried to keep my head clear and just focus on this woman that I loved.

We shifted again, this time into a spooning position on our sides, and then I moved her again onto her stomach and I mounted her from behind, laying down on top of her in that exact prone bone position that she’d shared with the others was her favourite.

“Thank you, Robbie,” Cassidy said quietly as I laid on top of her, letting her feel my weight press down without being too heavy.

I kissed her cheek, and we started the little hip-wiggling dance as I gave her short little thrusts deep inside her, and she worked her hips back and forth and side to side, stirring herself with my cock. She craned her neck around and kissed me, then set her head down and rested her forehead against the astroturf and followed her down, kissing the back of her neck as I held her hands in mine.

It really hadn’t been that long since I’d come with Ami, and earlier that day I’d been with Leia as well. I wasn’t hard up, or blue balled, despite the amount of teasing that had also happened. And yet, with Cassidy, I was close.

“I’m going to come inside you,” I whispered. “Are you ready?”

She turned her face to the side, looking up at me. “God, yes, Tiger,” she whimpered. “I need to feel it.”

I released, feeling my balls empty into her as pulse after pulse of cum shot through me and the tingles of my orgasm tickled my senses, making me feel like I could feel it behind my eyeballs.

Cassidy groaned happily, her cunt pulsing in time with my own release, her ass clenching under my hips as she came as well. Our fingers squeezed together as we came and when it was over I stayed on top of her as we both breathed heavily to catch our breaths.

“I love that feeling,” Cassidy whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too,” she replied. Then she shifted and smiled a little. “Can I suck you hard again?”

I kissed her cheek and got off of her, and soon I was on my butt and she was face down in my crotch, uncaring of our mixed fluids and juices as she slurped hard, working to make sure I wasn’t going to go soft. When she was done and looked up at me her lipstick was a mess and I chuckled softly.

“What?” she asked.

“Hold on,” I said and got up and went into the Pilot’s Cabin and pulled some paper towel from under the cabinet. I also pulled out Heather’s bottle of vodka and wet down the paper towel a little bit and brought it back to Cassidy. She stayed still as I softly rubbed around her lip and then up to her cheeks to where her mascara had run a little bit.

“How bad is it?” she asked. “Full clown?”

“Not bad enough that I want to stop,” I told her, then kissed the vodka from her lips.

“Robbie…” Cassidy said. “I- Fuck me? Really fuck me.”

“OK,” I agreed.

She had been sitting on her butt, and now she ripped the thong down her legs and opened them and I got between her thighs, and with a wet squelch I pushed my cock into her.

This time we didn’t make love, because that’s not what we wanted. She needed me to feel a bit like a monster, and I needed to feel like she was mine. Not my girlfriend, or my fiancee, or my wife. It was a primal need. A hard truth.

I fucked her to claim her. I fucked her to make sure she would never forget who I was to her.

“Yes, Tiger,” Cassidy panted and grunted. “Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my hole. God, you are mine. You’re mine! I fucking- I love you so fucking much. Harder, Tiger. Make me fucking feel it tomorrow.”

I grabbed the wet, slightly-cummy thong from next to us and bundled it up, and Cassidy immediately opened her mouth and let me shove it in, gagging her. She immediately got louder, babbling incoherently as I fucked her ferociously. Her tits were bouncing in time with every stroke and I grabbed on pushing it hard to her chest and squeezing, and she just gave me a look of need as I squeezed and fucked.

“Open these fucking legs,” I snarled as she squeezed her thighs around me when she started to edge closer to an orgasm, and I slapped the outside of her leg and then the inside when she obeyed and spread her legs further open.

I pummeled her into the astroturf, my mind briefly worrying if her ass was getting some rug burn because we’d moved at least a few feet across the fake grass since we started. She wasn’t stopping me or crying out in pain though, and was just urging me for more with her eyes.

With her mouth full of her thong she couldn’t ask me clearly for anything, giving me free rein to do what I wanted. I slow stroked her, and fast stroked. I thumbed her clit hard and sent her over the edge on an orgasm. I spanked her tits and leaned down and sucked her nipples hard before gripping them firmly again.

And then I made her gasp as I pulled out of her and turned her over onto her stomach again, fully intending to plough her some more this way, but stopping when she scrambled to get situated and then reached back and grabbed her reddened butt cheeks and spread them. Her asshole winked at me as she flexed it, her pink and flushed pussy looking pleasantly used below it.

“You want me in your ass?” I asked her, pressing my thumb to her perfect little asshole and pushing it in to the first knuckle.

She moaned and nodded. Her words were unclear, but the implication was clear. She wanted me to take it.

“You kept wanting me to fuck girls’ asses,” I said. “Cattie, and Maddison. You got what you wanted with Wanda. Did that turn you on?”

“Mmmfmmm!” she nodded enthusiastically.

“Then I’m going to fuck your ass, Cass,” I said. “We don’t have any lube except for our cum leaking out of your pussy though. It’s probably going to hurt even with your App perk.”

“Mmph.” Good.

A part of me wanted to tell her off for that. But she wanted it.

I pressed my cock to her hole, reaching forward and putting a hand on her shoulder to keep her still as I steadied my shaft with the other.

“MMmph, mm-mm,” she said into the thong in her mouth. Begging for it.

* * *