The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 183

“I love your ass,” I groaned.

I was in. It had taken a bit of grunting and working on both our parts, and a couple of pauses to let her adjust, but I was deep in Cassidy’s ass.

She was still gagged by her thong, but moaning softly every time I moved. She turned her neck to look back at me, pursing her lips, and I carefully took the thong from her mouth.

“I love you, Tiger,” she panted. “Now fuck my fucking asshole until I’m gaping and your cum is running out of me.”

“Sometimes your filthy mouth gets you into trouble,” I warned her.

“Sometimes I want it to,” she shot back.

I fucked Cassidy hard. About a minute in she actually shoved the thong back into her mouth herself just to mute her squeals and moans, worried that she was getting loud enough that someone would come up to find out what the ruckus was. But she never asked me to stop, never asked me to ease up.

Her ass took my cock, and her body rocked with my thrusts like I was hitting a punching bag. She moaned like a whore and came like a slut from an anal orgasm that rolled through her from her toes and up, every part of her clenching in a wave. I didn’t stop for a moment, and she didn’t ask for a reprieve.

She came again, this time after I pulled her hips up to change the angle a bit and so that I could get my hand under her and pinch her labia and clit hood. This time she leaked a bit of girlcum out of her pussy and I could hear it squelching in the fake grass.

I pushed down between her shoulder blades, pressing her chest to the grass roughly, and used my other hand to gather her violet hair in my fist and pull on it. Her head snapped back and her ass mirrored it, but with my hand pushing her shoulders down she couldn’t go any farther. She came a third time like that, her legs flexing and toes digging into the deck as I pounded into her.

And then I pulled out of her as she stayed like that, and I watched her asshole flex and close like it was hesitant to do so, and I spanked both of her reddened cheeks at the same time. She moaned into her gag and then grunted hard as I pushed inside of her ass again. I did that six times, changing the amount of time I was outside of her and the number of times I spanked her, and she took each one with a chesty moan. Every time I pulled out her ass would gape a bit and then slowly close, and her pussy was flushed open and leaking her horniness and my cum from earlier.

On my seventh entrance I could feel myself getting close, so instead of pulling out after several strokes I surprised her by ramping up my speed, laying down on her fully and humping down into her. It was like when we’d been making love, but savage. I slammed my hips down on her ass hard enough to make a clapping sound as I fucked her ass, and she howled wordless and hoarse into her gag and grabbed my hands with hers and held them tight.

“Mine,” I growled, and unleashed into her ass, my first shots with just the head of my cock inside her anal ring and then pushing as deep as I could for the back half of my orgasm. This time I could feel the pleasure, and the sense of power, in my gritted teeth as I filled another one of my fiancee’s holes.

When I was finished we were panting, and I stayed on top of her for long enough that my cock softened and fell out of her. I finally rolled slightly to the side off of her, still half on top, and reached to her lips and pulled the thong out of her mouth.

“That—” she panted. “Was everything.”

I kissed her, and she kissed me back, and we slowly came down from the savage fucking. I ended up sitting up, and then shifting to a deck chair, and she crawled up with me and sat straddling my waist like we’d started our lovemaking, only this time I was soft and she was completely naked. We rested like that, wordless and looking up at the stars again, for a while.

“Cass,” I finally said, each of us holding each other close with our arms hugging each other. “I really do still love you. With my whole heart. And I hate that it would hurt them, but I would stop everything else if you felt like we were done with the sharing thing.”

“I know, and I don’t want to,” she said softly.

“And I do still want to marry you,” I said. “Wanda pointed out that I still call you my fiancee, and that I was clearly still in love with you. I just- I needed to make it official and tell you that. I still plan on marrying you and making you my wife.”

“And I’ll be the best fucking wife I can be,” Cassidy said, raising her face to look at me. Her eyes were shining with brimming tears again as she smiled sadly. “But there’s a ‘But’ coming.”

I nodded. “I love you, and I’m going to marry you, Cassidy. But I’m still really hurt. I feel it deep in my chest like something got torn out. We still need to go to therapy. Both of us, together and apart. I love you, I want you, and I’m done pushing you away when you are making so much effort so fast. But it’s not going to make the hurt, and the anger, and the… I’m not going to just wake up and be OK.”

“I know, baby,” Cassidy said, her tears spilling over. “I know. I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. Anything you ever need to say to me, to vent, or shout, or anything. Do it. Never be afraid that what you say might hurt me, because even if it does I need to hear what you’re going through. Every day I see you hesitate just a little, I know it’s because of me, and I deserve the guilt that brings.”

“I don’t want you to feel that way,” I sighed.

“I know,” she whispered. “And that’s so much of the reason I love you. You are the love of my life, Robbie Blane. You could die in a freak lightning strike accident tomorrow, and I would never love another. I would never take another lover, man or woman. I would become a crazy, celibate cat lady before I even think about that with anyone else if you aren’t with me.”

I couldn’t help but smile a little at the utterly silly but also completely sincere statement. “That might be a little much, Cass,” I said.

“But it’s the honest-to-God truth,” she said, hugging me tightly. “I swear. You’re the one and only for me. Even with the girls, I’ll only ever play if you’re there. You are more important to me than anything, Robbie. I’ll die before I betray you again.”

“Oh, Cassidy,” I sighed, resting my chin on her shoulder as we hugged tightly again. It was crazy, but I believed her. I just needed my heart and my psyche to understand it.

* * *