The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 184

We cleaned up what we could in the dark, mostly just our clothes, and headed down the stairs from the top deck in the nude. There didn’t seem to be a point to getting dressed so we didn’t, especially considering we would be stripping down to get into bed. I made sure we took the front stairs and not the back ones by the living room so that we wouldn’t be sneaking by JC on the couch.

Everything was quiet inside, and I softly shut the sliding door behind us and followed Cassidy past Terra and Cattie’s rooms before we got to ours. She quietly opened the door and we shut it behind us. The reading lamp next to the bed was on, but Wanda was zonked out and asleep under the covers.

“You should spoon her,” Cassidy whispered to me.

“Tonight is about you, and you need your post-fuck cuddles,” I said.

That made her smile, but she shook her head. “Wanda needs you more.”

I pulled her close, hugging her naked body to mine. “Stop putting other people before you,” I whispered to her.

“Pot, meet kettle,” Cassidy whispered back.

“How about you two just get into bed and we both snuggle him?” Wanda murmured from the bed.

Now that she was up and the question was moot, so we quickly got under the covers. Wanda was naked and soon I had both of them plastered to my sides and under the covers.

“How was it?” Wanda asked Cassidy. I could feel her take Cassidy’s hand and hold it on my chest.

“I can’t believe you snaked me like that,” Cassidy laughed softly. “I had no idea. It was so good, though. I’ve got half a load of his in my pussy still, another one in my ass.”

“Dirty slut,” Wanda giggled.

“For him, and him alone,” Cassidy smiled. “Though I bet your ass is still feeling it from last night.”

“Maybe,” Wanda blushed.

“And if I told you to let him fuck it right now?” Cassidy asked.

Wanda answered to me instead of Cassidy. “I’d let you,” she said simply and gave me a peck of a kiss. “Today was perfect, by the way. You touching me when you wanted, playing with me like it didn’t matter what I wanted even though we both knew I wanted it the whole time.”

“Want him to keep going?” Cassidy asked. “I think it would be so hot if next time he just pulls his cock out and makes you sit on it.”

Wanda shivered a little as she bit her lip. “Fuck, I don’t know,” she said. “I- I want that, but also…”

“Can I be honest?” I asked.

“Of course,” Wanda said.

“Anything, Tiger,” Cassidy agreed.

“Wanda, I- I don’t want to stop doing anything with you, but I also don’t know if it’s a good idea if we keep having sex while you’re trying to figure out your marriage situation. If you want, I’ll keep being touchy and own you like you want, but if we’re going to have sex you need to explicitly ask for it and let me know that it’s what you want for you. I can’t make that decision for you while you’re questioning things.”

Wanda buried her face in my chest and nodded. “You’re right,” she said softly. “I just… I don’t know how I can make any decisions without actually talking to him face to face.”

“Then don’t,” Cassidy said. “Don’t make any decisions. Robbie is right, as usual. Decide what your line is, and we’ll follow it.”

Wanda took a long breath in the dark.

“I can’t give this up,” she said, hugging me and squeezing Cassidy’s hand tighter. “It might be the only thing holding me together right now. And today felt so fucking good… I’ll think about more sex. I definitely am going to at least blow you again before the end of this trip, but anything else I’ll seriously think about. I—” she stopped and swallowed.

“It’s OK,” I said softly, rubbing her bare back.

“I love you both,” she said quietly. “I feel like I’ve been close to you for forever, and not just these past few days.”

“Hey,” Cassidy said with a little grin. “It’s been four days. That’s more than a few.”

“Four, then,” Wanda chuckled softly, some of the tension broken. “God, four days.”

“We love you too, by the way,” I said.

“Yes we do,” Cassidy nodded.

“Thanks,” Wanda sighed softly.

“Want to suck his cock now?” Cassidy offered. “I bet he could get it up again.”

“Leave my penis alone,” I groaned softly. “There will be time tomorrow.”

That made them both start giggling softly.

* * *

I woke with a start, my eyes blasted in the dark as my vision swam and I tried to catch my breath but felt like I couldn’t. I was panting and I felt like my chest was open and my head was broken. My whole body felt like it was vibrating with panic.

“Robbie?” Cassidy asked.

“What’s going on?” Wanda asked.

Both of them were still beside me, blinking awake in confusion.

I couldn’t breathe. Everything was wrong. Or something was wrong. I was wrong.

“Can’t—” I clutched at my chest, and then down my arms because that felt weird.

“Robbie. Robbie!” Wanda said. Then to Cassidy. “I think he’s having a panic attack.”

“Fuck, Robbie,” Cassidy said, rubbing my back but it felt like it was a mile away.

“Does he have panic attacks?” Wanda asked.

“No,” Cassidy shook her head. “Well, not- he had one that first day, I think. The day we were first here, and I told him about my cheating.”

“Water,” I croaked, and I stumbled out from under the covers and towards the bathroom.

“What do we do?” Cassidy asked.

“Robbie, you need to breathe,” Wanda said, getting out of bed with me and following me to the washroom.

I was at the sink and trying to drink from it, still finding it hard to catch my breath. I ended up just splashing water all over my face as I tried to focus.

“Breathe, Robbie,” Wanda said. “Breathe.”

Cassidy followed us into the washroom as well and sat on the toilet next to us, taking my hand. “It’s OK, Robbie. We’re here. We’re here.”

I managed to swallow some water, and that seemed to help my chest a little. I sucked in bellows of air now, my vision still swimming a little as I remembered what I’d been dreaming.

That cop. I’d been having sex with that cop. I’d been making her have sex.

“Move,” I croaked, pawing at Cassidy, and she got out of the way just in time for me to slam up the toilet seat and puke into the bowl.

“Is everything OK in here?” Cattie asked from the door. She heard us in the washroom and came into the room a bit more, looking in and seeing all three of us naked, and me on my knees at the toilet. “What’s wrong?”

“He’s having a panic attack,” Cassidy said, rubbing my back. “Like- like a few days ago.”

“Oh, Robbie,” Cattie said, squeezing into the little space with us and putting her hand on my back as well. Wanda was still holding one of my hands, but she put a little cup of water in it for me.

I didn’t know what to say. In between sips of water, half of which I spit out after rinsing my mouth, I was still panting. Still finding my breath.

Still trying to forget a dream where I was doing what I feared I had already done.

“Shhhh,” Cattie hushed softly, trying to soothe me.

“It’s OK, Robbie,” Cassidy said softly. “Everything is OK.”

Wanda took the cup and refilled it, handing it back to me.

I didn’t know what to say.

* * *