The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 18

Cassidy took a moment to think, then reached out for my hand and I gave it to her.

“I think I’m happy you told her, because I didn’t know how I was going to,” she said. “Were you there when we talked about her family?”

I shook my head, glancing from her back to the lake and my driving, then back to her again.

“Well, Cattie and Sherry’s Mom cheated on Cattie’s Dad with Sherry’s birth father. They reconciled, but it didn’t end well at all. Their parents were always fighting through their whole childhood, and Cattie’s Mom kind of blamed Sherry for it because if she hadn’t gotten pregnant then Cattie’s Dad wouldn’t have found out about the cheating.”

“I didn’t know that,,” I said. “I might not have told her if I did, I’m sure hearing about cheating is a trigger for her.”

“That’s why I’m happy you told her, and she’s taking it so well,” Cassidy said. “I- I’m actually kind of looking forward to talking with her about it. It’ll be hard to explain, and obviously not details, but I need to do it.

I squeezed her hand. “What about the first part?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Cassidy sighed. “What do you think?”

“I think Heather was definitely out of line. I think I wanted to say something, but it felt weird to tell a chick to lay off and I knew it would probably become an even bigger thing if I did. I’m also happy that you didn’t cave, or take advantage.”

She swallowed and nodded. “That hurts, that you have to think that. But I pushed you to it,” she said.

“I know. I thought the same thing,” I sighed.

“What should we say to Cattie?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I said. “Maybe that we understand, and thanks for trying to say something, and we don’t blame her. And that we’re both looking forward to talking with her.”

Cassidy nodded and started typing. Then the radio crackled right from between her legs under the countertop, and she practically jumped into my arms she was so spooked.

“Couples Boat, come in. Couples Boat, this is Singles. Over,” Becca said over the radio.

I was laughing, and it took a moment for Cassidy to start laughing as well as she realized what had happened. She grabbed her phone from where it had dropped, and I pulled the radio mic from where it was hooked and pushed the transmit button. “Hey Becca, this is Robbie. What’s up?”

“We’re going to duck into a cove coming up and moor together for lunch. Could you get someone to fire up the barbecue? It should be on the front porch area, right under you. A couple of the girls here are prepping meals for the vegetarians.”

“Sounds good,” I radioed back. “What’s on the menu?”

“Burgers for carnivores, and lentil salad with roasted almonds on the side and for the Veggies.”

“Sounds delicious,” I said. “We’ll get the barbecue hot and ready.”

“Awesome, thanks hero,” Becca said, and even over the radio you could hear the teasing smile on her lips. “Over and out.”

“Thanks, hero,” Cassidy said in her sing-song teasing voice.

“Oh, stop,” I said. “She’s just kidding around.”

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that,” Cassidy said. “And I’ll remind you about saying that when I’m rubbing her clit while you fuck her senseless.”

“God damn, Cass,” I said. “Are you trying to get me hard right before lunch?”

“Sorry,” she smirked, not really meaning it. “I’ll stop teasing you.”

“No you won’t,” I said.

“No, I won’t,” she laughed.

“Go get JC to fire up the grill, unless you want to do the cooking?”

“Definitely not,” Cassidy said, and as she was leaving I gave her a little swat on the ass. She gasped and then leaned forward, looking back at me with her cute butt pointed towards me, her boyshorts-style bikini bottoms riding between her cheeks. “Can I have another?”

I rolled my eyes and spanked her other cheek as well, and she skipped out of the pilot’s cabin.

It was another couple of minutes before we reached the cove that Becca had chosen on the map, and I followed her into a little sheltered offshoot of the lake between a red rock cliff and a plateau sitting about six feet over the waterline. I pulled my houseboat up next to the other, and JC and Ami quickly tossed lines to each other at the front of the boats. Ami was wearing a beautiful red and gold sarong cover around her waist, but she only had a small matching red bikini top on that looked like it could barely hold her impressive chest. Once they got the front tied, they rushed to the back and did the same thing, and then Becca and I both dropped our anchors and turned off our engines.

The middle of the upper railings on both boats had small gates, and after opening them up and laying down a sturdy ramp designed for the purpose, the two houseboats became one floating platform and the party really started. The Singles Boat girls seemed to have gone at a slightly faster pace with the celebratory booze than we had, and there was a network of Bluetooth speakers built into their boat that was playing club songs from the last decade.

Cattie and Heather had both re-donned their tops, and as I was passing Cattie on my way to the front stairs she reached out and squeezed my arm, offering me a smile. I smiled back and went down the stairs, joining JC at the barbeque. Soon I was squeezed off of the front porch and into the kitchen however as Zenya bustled down the stairs with two big grocery bags, followed by Leia with an armload of gluten-free burger bun bags.

Zenya, the dyed redhead, was in a yellow one-piece suit that favoured her more voluptuous frame and showed off a major amount of cleavage from the deep scoop of the front neckline. Mean Leah was wearing a loose grey crop top that accented her toned stomach and revealed the surprisingly skimpy bottoms—I would have called them a thong, but the front and back had enough coverage to hide the naughty bits plus a bit extra. It was more the white string sides that did it, tied with pretty bows but revealing so much of her waist and hips and the pretty black ivy and flowers tattoo on her hip. Her faded pastel hair was done up in a pair of fun buns.

The two girls quickly busted out several large packages of ground beef, and I was press-ganged into helping make burger patties. The two women seemed to love being in the kitchen, so I just followed their directions rather than arguing or making suggestions since they were on the same page about what was going on.

And so that’s where I was, my hands covered in ground beef and playfully bantering with the two girls while trying not to peek at Leia’s bum or Zenya’s cleavage, when I heard Cassidy scream.

* * *