The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 19

I was halfway across the living space from the kitchen when I heard the splash, followed by two more. The scream had cut through the noise from the music playing from above, but the splashes came from just outside and as I got to the door I was greeted by peals of laughter as Cassidy, Sherry and Terra all surfaced from the water, grinning and splashing each other.

They’d jumped from the top deck. The scream had been innocent. I had to take a deep breath as my head went a little light and the adrenaline that had kicked in shut off.

“Damn, Robbie,” Zenya said, coming up beside me. “Jumpy much?

“I think it was sweet,” Leia said. “He obviously cares about Cassidy.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, shaking my head at myself and sighing. “It’s just been a long day, and we’ve got some stuff going on. I’m a little on edge.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Zenya said with a frown. We’d slipped back into the kitchen area of the houseboat and went back to mixing and making patties. “I didn’t mean to touch a sore subject.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” Leia asked.

“No, it’s—I appreciate the offer, but it’s just a thing between me and Cassidy that I’m still trying to wrap my head around.”

“Wait,” Zenya said, slopping down her handful of burger and turning. “You’re feeling extra protective, there’s a thing between you two, and you need to wrap your head around it. Are you gonna be a Daddy?”

Leia’s eyes lit up as she made a big O of her mouth in happy surprise.

“No! No,” I said, stopping whatever bubbling cheer I could see rising in them. That was the last thing I needed getting around the boats and making the next week even more weird. “We aren’t pregnant. It’s something else. I think I’d be a lot happier if it was a bun in the oven, honestly.”

Leia smiled sadly and nudged my arm with her elbow since we both had meat-covered hands. “Well, whatever it is I’m sure you two can figure it out. You seem like a sweet guy.”

“Thanks,” I said, and Leia purposefully changed the subject with Zenya and got the redhead talking about some Anime they’d both been watching. Once the patties were finished the three of us scrubbed our hands clean and I brought the first plate out to the barbecue. JC was out in the waters of the lake swimming and laughing with a half dozen of the girls now, so I started loading the hot grill with the burgers.

The glass sliding door of the houseboat was all the way open, so I wasn’t even sure how I noticed her coming as I worked the barbeque, but I glanced over at the perfect time to watch Leia carrying the second plate of patties out to me with a soft smile on her lips. That expression changed to surprise, and panic, as she stepped through the threshold of the door and the toe of her flip flop caught on the track of the sliding door and she stumbled forward.

I don’t know how I did it, but in one motion I reached out and took the plate of burgers in one hand, rotating in place, and with my other hand I caught Leia around the waist and pulled her close, saving her from stumbling right off the back of the porch area and into the lake.

“Oh my gosh!” Leia said, blinking in surprise and clutching to me.

“Are you OK?” I asked. “You almost took a fall there.”

Leia blinked a few times and then stood, straightening herself out and taking a deep breath. “Jeez, I can be clumsy sometimes,” she said and put a hand on my arm. “Thanks for the save there—me and lunch.”

“No problem,” I said, and gave her a side hug in return, then let her go. She stepped back inside, still shaking her head as she went.

I turned back to the barbeque, and noticed Cassidy in the water nearby—she’d paused whatever she’d been doing and was grinning at me. She winked, and then ducked underwater, swimming right up to the houseboat and climbing up the ladder. She giggled as she hugged me, getting me all wet with her body, but I didn’t really care as it was refreshing even in the shade of the porch. I bent my head down and kissed her.

“That was Leia, right?” Cassidy asked me quietly, and I nodded in reply. “I was right,” she continued. “I am excited to watch her suck your cock. She’s super cute.”

“Cass,” I admonished her.

“What?” she asked, faking being innocent. “Oh, were you thinking of fucking that phat little booty of hers instead?”

I set down my barbeque spatula with a roll of my eyes and picked up Cass under both arms and as she giggled and shrieked I lifted and tossed her back into the lake with a splash.

And thus began the ‘Disrupt Robbie at the grill by getting him to throw you’ game as several of the smaller women wanted a turn as well, Cassidy, Sherry and the curly-haired blonde Ginnie all featuring the most as the smallest girls. Terra did ask for a throw as well, but she showed off her athleticism by having me cup my hands together and give her a lift and throw, using me as a springboard to do a double backflip that brought a cheer from everyone else.

By the time I was finished barbecuing and pulling the burgers off the grill, Becca was coming down the stairs from the top deck and came next to me, putting her hand on my back familiarly. She had taken the chance to change and was wearing a black bikini that made me want to do a double take—the bottoms rode low on her hips and had gold hoops on the outside which seemed fairly normal, but the tops had cutouts in the triangle cups that showed off the smooth underboob of her breasts in a delicious way. Becca’s tits, despite being a decent size, did this thing where they sort of swelled gradually and equally on the top and bottom instead of gathering and hanging like most, and those cutouts accentuated this feature and I couldn’t figure out if she’d had work done or if it was just a natural blessing to have her gravity-defying boobs. And I worked in Vegas on the strip, so it wasn’t like I didn’t see more than my fair share of all quality of fake tits parading around. “How’s it going down here?” she asked.

“Great, just finishing up,” I said. “Where are we putting on the spread?”

“Top deck of the other boat,” she said. “I heard you saved another damsel, by the way.”

“It was nothing,” I said. “I just reached out and she stumbled into my arms.”

“Well, don’t be surprised if you pick up a new nickname soon,” she grinned. “Hero.”

“Oh, god,” I laughed. “Just what I need.”

Becca’s laugh was warm, and once I got the burgers onto fresh plates I followed her up the stairs, trying my best not to stare at her cute butt.

* * *