The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 188

“Well, I wasn’t sure what to expect but this is definitely a happy surprise,” Cassidy said as she came into the room.

Wanda and Becca had both jumped a little at the sudden opening of the door. To be fair, so did I. But as soon as they realised it was Cass, Becca went back to cleaning off my cock with her mouth while Wanda went back to lewdly licking my cum from between Becca’s fingers and laughed naughtily.

Cassidy closed the door behind her and quickly pulled off her shirt, getting up on the bed in just her shorts as she ran a hand up Becca’s bare back and bent down to give my cock a long lick herself. Then she cocked her head to the side with a confused frown. “I don’t taste pussy,” she said.

“I was being good,” Wanda said. “And Becca said she was waiting for you guys to have your threesome.”

“We just did a lot of kissing and hand stuff,” Becca said. “After a good cuddle.”

Cassidy chuckled and shook her head. “You didn’t need to wait for me,” she said to Becca. “I mean, I appreciate it, but if Robbie is willing you can hook up with him whenever you want.”

“Well, something else did happen,” Wanda said.

Becca let out a little grunt and sigh as she closed her eyes and sat back on her butt.

“What else?” Cassidy asked. “Because I don’t think anyone else stayed in the boats except you three, so it couldn’t have been more drama.”

“I… told him I’m falling for him,” Becca admitted.

Cassidy’s eyes lit up and her jaw dropped in a big smile, and then she was hugging Becca hard. “I thought it would take you way longer to get there,” she said. “ To say it, at least. Not to feel it. I’m so happy you aren’t being stubborn about it.”

“Thanks?” Becca said, a little confused.

“Becca still isn’t sure how she feels about how she feels,” I said, finally getting in on the conversation. “Which is totally understandable.”

“Oh, obviously,” Cassidy said, pulling from the hug that had been pressing their breasts together. “This whole thing is wildly inappropriate and possibly a giant mess, but it’s our wildly inappropriate mess and I’m just happy that it’s you girls in it with us.” She took Wanda and Becca’s hands, smiling as she looked between the two blondes.

Becce sighed and shook her head, her confusion still held in the quick of her smile. “I don’t even know where to start,” she said.

“Take your time,” Cassidy assured her. “Think it over. Let it percolate. We aren’t in any sort of rush.” Then she turned to Wanda. “And don’t feel like you need to make any drastic decisions either, babe.”

Wanda just smiled and squeezed Cassidy’s hand, and then looked to me. The smile didn’t change, but with her full attention on me for a moment I thought I saw a spark of sadness and I knew that even though what we had in that room on the boat felt good, it was a spectre over her life away from the trip.

“I think I need to get a… God, this is silly, but do you guys know that show Ted Lasso? I need a Diamond Dogs moment but with ladies,” Wanda said. “No offence, Robbie, but I don’t think including you in the conversation I need to have would be fair.”

I wrapped my arms around Wanda and pulled her into a hug. “No need to apologise,” I said and kissed her on the cheek.

“Thanks,” Wanda smiled softly.

“OK, well, I fucking love the Diamond Dogs idea,” Cassidy said. “And Ted Lasso is amazing. Who do you want? Me, Becca, Heels since she’s your friend? And Terra and Cattie?”

“I—” Wanda hesitated. “Heels and Terra, yeah. But I know you and Cattie are super close, but right now I feel like she’s way deep in her own problems that are different than what we’re going through.”

Cassidy frowned. “I don’t know about that. I think she’s in pretty much a similar spot.”

“Yeah, but she’s…” Wanda took in a breath and held it for a moment, trying to find the right words.

“She’s ignoring the red flags,” Becca filled in. “Terra and Wanda are both taking a hard look at their relationship issues. Robbie is doing the same, and Cass, you’re doing it from the other end and trying really hard to be as repentant as possible. But Cattie feels like she’s in denial right now.”

Cassidy frowned, her brow creased as she listened to Becca, while Wanda nodded along to the blunt explanation. I couldn’t really fault the assessment, especially from what Becca and Wanda knew. The thing was, I had a feeling Cattie was a lot closer to the area the rest of us were in than they thought.

But that was Cattie’s decision to make, not mine.

“OK,” Cassidy said. “So no Cattie. Anyone else from the other boat?”

“I mean, maybe but I feel like it’s already a big group,” Wanda said.

“OK, To-Be-Renamed Diamond Dogs will commence after breakfast,” Becca said. “You can wait that long at least, right?”

“Yeah, I can,” Wanda nodded.

“OK,” Cassidy said. “Um, with that plan in place, if we’re not about to have a four-way, would you girls mind if I talk to Robbie a bit? I need to… I just need to talk.”

“Of course, Cass,” Wanda said, leaning over and rubbing Cassidy’s back for a moment before scooting to the edge of the bed and standing up. “Let’s just try to find our clothes first.”

Wanda ended up wearing another of my T-shirts out of the cabin, and just one of my T-shirts. Becca had actually had a reasonably complete outfit on when she came in and quickly got re-dressed. I got up from the bed and pulled them both into their own hugs, kissing the tops of their heads before they went on their way across the hall to Wanda’s room.

When I shut the door and turned, Cassidy was fully naked and slipping under the covers, patting the bed next to her.

“Please?” she asked me.

“Of course,” I said. “You don’t need to ask.”

“I feel like I do,” Cassidy said quietly. “Robbie, I’m… God, I’m so fucking awful.”

“Oh, Cassidy,” I sighed as I got under the covers and pulled her to me. I hugged her tight as she started to cry, muffling her sobs into my chest.

“I’m so sorry,” Cassidy said quietly.

“I know, baby,” I said, rubbing her back. “I know.”

* * *