The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 187

“Oh, God, the two of us,” Wanda sighed in frustration. “Of course we both fall for the same guy.”

“Who is already engaged to someone else,” Becca pointed out.

“You love me?” I asked, still stuck on that first admission.

Wanda dropped her jaw as her brow furrowed, and she reached across my chest and gave Becca a little shove. “Please do not tell me that’s the first time you’ve said that out loud.”

“Well, I-I—” Becca stammered.

“God, sometimes you can be a silly bitch,” Wanda said. “Becca, tell him properly or I’ll kick that skinny ass of yours out of this bed.”

“Skinny compared to you,” Becca grumbled, then she sat up and leaned over me, her bare breasts softly pushing against my chest. “I am, Robbie. I’m falling in love with you too.” And then she kissed me with a sweet, earnest press of her lips to mine. It was the kiss of innocent love, with passion but little lust despite our current state of undress. It was pure.

“Well shit,” Wanda sighed as our kiss ended. She was smiling sadly. “It’s true.”

“Three women in love with you,” Becca said. “What the hell are you going to do?”

I let out my breath through my nose and let my head fall back heavily into the pillows.

“Oh, God,” Wanda said. “It’s not just three.”

“Ami,” I said.

“Oh, that’s so good for her,” Becca said, then turned from looking up at me to Wanda. “He’s good for her.”

“He is,” Wanda agreed, but then shifted up higher so that her head was in line with mine. “But that’s not all. Who else, Robbie? More than half the women on the trip like you, but who else is falling for you?”

I grunted softly and closed my eyes, not daring to think it as if they could read my mind.

“He doesn’t want to say it until it’s real,” Becca said. “Doesn’t want to betray anyone.”

“Then I won’t guess,” Wanda said before kissing my cheek. “God, we’re a real mess, aren’t we?”

“So what are we supposed to do now?” Becca asked. “Or, I guess, what are you going to do now? Because I can figure things out with Cassidy and Robbie, but you…”

“But me,” Wanda nodded, letting out a sigh. “For now, I can’t show him how I love him the way I want to. We can’t… It’s not right for us to have any more sex. But you can.”

“That’s not why I came,” Becca said.

“You came over here to check on the man you’re falling in love with after hearing that he had a legitimate panic attack,” Wanda said. “He’s fine, and he’s got two naked women in his bed. So fuck him already.”

“I- Our next time together was supposed to be with Cassidy,” Becca said.

Wanda let out a little laugh and flopped away onto her back, shaking her head. “We really are a big mess.” Then she leaned back up onto her side to look at us both again. “Fine. No sex. I can’t, you want to wait for Cass. We can still make him feel good.”

Then Wanda took Becca’s hand and dragged it beneath the covers, and soon Becca’s fingers were wrapped around my half-hard cock and squeezing delicately.

“We said no sex, and you were right,” Wanda crooned softly into my ear. “But I still want to kiss you, and Becca is going to stroke that gorgeous cock of yours, Tiger. And she can have some kisses too.”

“Gee, thanks,” Becca chuckled as she started to slowly stroke my cock under the covers.

“I guess I don’t get a say in this?” I asked.

“Do you want me to stop?” Becca asked.

“No,” I shook my head. The feeling of her fingers on me sent tingles up my spine.

Wanda kissed my cheek, then the corner of my mouth, and then turned my face slightly to her and kissed me on the mouth, feeding me a little bit of her tongue. “Do you want me to stop, sir?” she asked.

“No,” I whispered.

She kissed me again, and Becca started kissing my shoulder and chest as she slowly stroked me to full hardness.

It was a slow thing, a simmering encounter because none of us were in a rush. When Wanda wasn’t kissing me she was whispering sweet little things in my ear—nothing as filthy as Cassidy could come up with, but still hot. Teasing me about having women falling for me. Whispering about how much she wanted my cock. Telling me how much she and Becca wanted me. How much Cassidy wanted me.

Becca went under the covers fully, taking me in her mouth for a long, full suck of my shaft before coming back up, leaving behind her spit as some extra lube before kissing her way up my neck to my lips. Then Wanda took back over kissing me, and Becca hummed happily in my ear. “You’ve changed my life, Robbie,” she whispered. “I really am falling for you.”

“Fuck,” I grunted.

“Are you close, loverboy?” Wanda asked me, kissing my lips in hungry little pecks. “We want you to come, Tiger. Let Becca’s little hand milk that delicious orgasm right out of you.”

“Becca,” I panted. “Oh, fuck. Wanda. God.”

“Not God, just us,” Wanda said playfully.

“I love you both,” I said.

Both Wanda and Becca went to one of my ears, and in an unplanned synchronicity they both said, “I love you, too.”

I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut. It was too much. For a second I thought I might be having another panic attack, but I realised the pressure building was coming from my nuts and gut and I groaned.

Wanda threw back the covers off of us and teased her tongue along my ear. Wanda sped up her jerking of my cock and softly kissed at the corner of my jaw.

“I want your cum,” Wanda whispered to me. “I want to lick it off of Becca’s wrist. Can I do that? Is that against the rules?”

I came, two thick ropes jetting straight up into the air and back down onto Becca’s hand and wrist, and then another few oozing releases poured out over my cock head.

“Fuck,” I panted. “God, Wanda. Becca. I- I can’t get enough of either of you.”

“We can’t get enough of you,” Wanda promised me.

Becca just smiled and kissed me again.

* * *