The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 186

Cassidy got dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt since she wasn’t going to be on camera with Terra, just using the light from the bathroom with the door mostly closed to try and give Wanda and I a way to stay sleepy. She didn’t even bother with makeup. When she was done she came over to Wanda’s side of the bed.

“Can you do something for me?” she asked Wanda.

“Of course,” Wanda said, turning over onto her other side to face Cassidy.

“That’s actually exactly what I wanted,” Cassidy said, then reached over and pulled on my opposite arm so I would get on my side behind Wanda, and that led to me spooning her as Cassidy pulled my arm down to hug the other woman. “There. Just because it’s a good idea that we stop the sex doesn’t mean you can’t feel him holding you properly.”

Wanda gave one little chuckle and shook her head, but didn’t move away and instead wiggled her hips back at me a little so that her ass was firmly pressed against my crotch. “Fine,” she said. “I can feel his cock pressing against my buttcheeks. Happy?”

“Only if you and he are,” Cassidy said, stroking my face with her thumb as she smiled at me.

She left us like that, turning off the washroom light as I held Wanda. We were quiet, me hugging her and her hugging my arms to her chest like she wanted to make sure I wouldn’t let go. I ended up leaning my head down and kissing her bare shoulder.

“I’m not going anywhere, Wanda,” I whispered.

“Thank you,” she whispered back.

There was some sound of movement outside in the hallway for a bit, and then the engine of the houseboat thrummed to life and it started moving. Cassidy must have told JC that I was sleeping in, and considering he’d slept out on the couch it was unlikely he would have been able to stay asleep once people were moving around.

“I’m not sure what to do,” Wanda eventually said.

“About Brodi?” I guessed.

She nodded. “I feel like I should feel guilty. About everything. But I don’t. I feel… I just feel hurt.”

I kissed her shoulder again and squeezed her tightly.

The boat stopped moving and there was more sound in the hallway and then outside and above us, and when the din died down I assumed that at least most of the girls were now out trying to get set up for their photoshoots before the sun started peeking at the horizon and golden hour cut in.

“You don’t need to feel bad,” Wanda said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It’s obvious, Robbie. You feel like you should be out there helping someone. You’re a chronic helper,” Wanda said. “But you’re helping me, right here. So don’t feel bad.”

I kissed her shoulder a third time, then pushed things a little and kissed the crook of her neck as well. “I promise I’ll never feel bad about spending time with you. Especially like this.”

She sighed and traced her fingers through the hair on my arms, but whatever she was thinking was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I called, turning onto my back as I did it.

“It’s me,” Becca said, opening the door and slipping inside. There was a hint of light coming in from the porthole window now and I saw that she was dressed in a loose sweatshirt and a pair of her cotton shorts. “Cassidy told me about last night, and I decided I wanted to be here more than I wanted to help Ginnie and Sherry again. Um, do you…?”

“It’s OK,” Wanda said, turning over and waving Becca towards the bed. “Come on in and help me snuggle him to death. There’s just one rule.”

“What’s that?” Becca asked as she shifted down the side of the bed, getting ready to climb on.

“You gotta be naked under these sheets,” Wanda said.

Becca blushed and smiled, but she quickly pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal she hadn’t been wearing a bra, then her cotton shorts and panties followed and her pale, naked body slipped under the covers and pressed against mine as I wrapped my arm around her. She leaned up and gave me a kiss on the lips, not the long good morning kiss I wanted but still sweet and warm, and I knew she was feeling out how she felt about kissing me in front of Wanda.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I said quietly.

“Morning,” she said with a smile, then shifted to rest her head on my shoulder. Then she laughed softly. “Well, this isn’t the first time we’ve shared a bed, Wanda, but it’s definitely the first time naked and with a guy.”

Wanda smirked and chuckled. “Don’t you remember OmegaCon, four years ago?”

“Oh, shit, I forgot,” Becca laughed, then looked up at me. “OK, first time sharing a bed with a guy.”

I raised an eyebrow at the two of them.

“We got super trashed and were sharing a room with two other girls,” Wanda explained. “We got in at like four in the morning and found out the other girls had turned off the AC and the room was so hot. Being as tipsy as we were, we just stripped down and got into bed.”

“This is much nicer,” Becca said with a smile.

“Agreed,” Wanda nodded.

The three of us lay there, sharing warmth for a bit, until Becca broke the pregnant silence. “So, are you OK?”

“Me, or her?” I asked.

“Both, I guess,” Becca sighed.

“I’m not,” Wanda said. “There’s… a lot going on.”

“I know you’ve been talking with Cassidy, but do you want to talk to us?” Becca offered.

“Always, hon,” Wanda said, sliding a hand across my chest until her fingers found Becca’s. “You know most of it already, though.”

“What don’t I know since yesterday?” Becca asked.

“That I feel worse about not caring if my marriage is broken than I do that it is,” Wanda said. “And it’s mostly this big lug’s fault.”

“I’m sorry,” I said with a small frown.

“Don’t be, Tiger,” Wanda said.

“You said it, didn’t you?” Becca asked.

“What’s that?” Wanda asked.

“That you’re falling in love with him,” Becca said. “And that was the line where things weren’t supposed to go between you and Brodi.”

“How did you know?” Wanda asked.

“Because I’m falling in love with him, too,” Becca said.

* * *