The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 190

Cassidy asked me to dress her for the day again, and I ended up choosing some denim shorts and a cute, off-the-shoulder crop top for her. A thong went with the outfit but no bra—the crop wasn’t particularly high so she wasn’t really risking flashing anyone unless she intended to do it, and I wanted to tease her a bit later on. She also asked if I wanted to dress Wanda again, and I declined—Cassidy nodded and said she understood, then went to find Wanda so they could start putting together the ‘Pussy Pack’ for after breakfast.

I followed her out, needing to stretch my legs after spending the early morning in bed for so long, but I didn’t get very far as I found Becca in the kitchen of our houseboat working on breakfast.

“Hey,” I said with a smile, glancing over into the living area as I approached her. There wasn’t anyone there so I slid in behind her and wrapped my arms down around her stomach and pulled her into a hug as she looked back over her shoulder and let me kiss her.

“Hi,” she smiled warmly, backing her butt up to brush against me. “Want to help?”

“Of course,” I said, and she quickly set me to work frying up eggs over easy while she was frying bacon and breakfast sausages. Apparently Zenya and Leia were doing hashbrowns over on the Singles Boat, which made my mouth water a little.

Again I found that working with Becca in the kitchen felt way too natural—we just moved around and worked at the same pace. We cleaned up behind ourselves as we worked, and wanted to do good work without lacking in efficiency.

This time though, with everything that had been going on between us, the vibe was just a little different. We touched a lot more, just little ones on the shoulder or arm or waist, but also more intimately when there was a moment. She grabbed my butt and gave me a little spank. I hugged her from behind again, but this time cupped her breasts through her sweater. She took my hand and raised it to her lips, kissing it softly as she smiled and looked into my eyes.

“You know, I really like this,” she said.

“I really like this, too,” I told her.

“Do you think it’s as weird as I do though?” she asked.

“You mean how easy it is?”

She nodded. “I feel like- Well, I don’t know how I feel, really. It’s like I’ve known you for forever, and just know how you’re going to react to things.”

“Same,” I said with a small chuckle. “Exactly, honestly. I felt it that first night when I was helping clean up.”

“When I asked if you were interested and open to fucking,” Becca smirked.

“I think you were blunt, but not that blunt,” I said. “But it was exactly what I needed to hear from you to know I wasn’t going crazy at how much chemistry there was.”

“I was feeling the same way,” Becca said. “From the moment you offered to start helping with luggage, I just had this… you’re a good person, Robbie.”

I smiled and I put my hands on her waist, lifting her up and sitting her on the counter next to the stove. She bit her lower lip and looked at me with such a warmth of appreciation that I almost didn’t want to break the moment. “Becca, I think you are stupendous. You constantly impress me. I hope I can keep being the good person you see me as.”

“I don’t think you could stop even if you wanted to,” she said as she took me by the collar of my T-shirt and pulled me into a kiss. I was still holding her waist and she kept my lips pinned to hers with her grip on my shirt, but her other hand slid down between us and felt at the front of my shorts.

The shocked scoff behind us was the thing that broke our moment. Our kiss ended as we both turned to look, and Heather was standing at the entrance from the hallway back to the cabins. She was dressed in a slightly larger-than-normal bikini top (which was to say, not a string bikini but still showing a significant amount of her bulbous cleavage) and yoga pants that hugged her hips and thighs. Her hair pulled back into a tiny ponytail and she looked like she might have just had a shower.

“Heather—” Becca said.

“God, I should have known,” Heather said, her shock turning into a barely contained sneer. Her judgemental gaze was fixed on me, not on Becca, but I could feel Becca tensing in my hands as if she were the one that was the focus.

Heather didn’t stick around for any more conversation. She about-faced and headed right back down towards the cabins, her yoga pants-covered ass shifting agitatedly as she strutted away.

“Shit,” Becca sighed.

I exhaled and turned back to her, leaving one hand on her waist but dropping the other so she didn’t feel trapped. “Becca…”

“No,” Becca shook her head. “You know what? Fuck her.” She stopped watching the hallway and turned back to look at me. “We aren’t doing anything wrong. Cassidy knows and endorses this. We’re falling for each other. We can kiss, and make out, and do whatever we want. I shouldn’t feel like I can’t do that.”

“I agree,” I said.

“I’m not just the person in charge of the trip,” Becca said, still trying to convince herself she hadn’t made a mistake.

“Not by a mile,” I agreed with her. “You are so much more than that.”

She took a deep breath and nodded. “So fuck her,” Becca said a little more quietly.

“I’d rather not,” I said with a little smirk, putting my other hand on her waist again. “I’d much rather fuck you.”

She laughed and shook her head, her silvery blonde hair falling to the side. “Good answer, Tiger,” she said. “We need to find a time later. I want you so bad.”

“I want you too,” I said and kissed her again. The eggs started to get cold because we couldn’t quite make the decision to pull away from each other.

* * *