The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 191

Becca and I did eventually remember that we weren’t teenagers and got back to work. I had to reheat some of the eggs gently so I didn’t overcook them, and she had another flat of bacon to fry up before we brought everything over to the Singles Boat to set up breakfast.

When we got there and had everything set up, Leia pulled me back towards the cabins and into her room she was sharing with Ginnie, stepping up onto the bed so she could kiss me good morning. It was almost the exact move that Terra had used during the Truth or Dare game, which made me smile a little, and I teased her by running my hands up and down her thighs under her cotton shorts.

“Got any plans later, sunshine?” I asked. “I’d love to hang out again today.”

“I don’t know if we’ll get enough privacy,” Leia said, biting the inside of her cheek.

That made me chuckle. “I meant actually hanging out,” I said. “Not that I wouldn’t want to taste you again, and I’m sure Cassidy would want to play again too if you want that. But I really just like spending time with you.”

Her eyes softened and she smiled sweetly at me. “I’d like to hang out too,” she said. Then her expression turned a little more playful. “But can you handle another butt-kicking?”

“I’ll get you back eventually,” I promised her. “But maybe we do something that isn’t so one-sided.”

“OK,” she nodded. “We’ll figure it out. Something fun.”

I nodded and kissed her again, and she reached down and pulled my hands from her bare thighs up to her ass, laughing softly against my lips.

We went back out and Zenya saw us and wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me grin and laugh. She was another woman who had made it clear she wanted some time with me, it just hadn’t happened yet other than the massage shoot. Unlike with Ginnie, I actually did feel more than just a physical thing about Zenya. It made me wonder if I should have been more intentional with her like I had been with Leia or Ami.

On the other hand, I was spinning plates like crazy. Would one more be too much?

I ended up in line for chow behind Heels and Wanda, and Wanda hooked her arm in mine when we finished and led me and Heels up to the top deck to eat. The conversation was light and bantery, and I got the distinct feeling that Wanda either wanted me and Heels to get along, which wasn’t really a problem, or that she wanted Heels to see more of me so she could give her opinion or advice later.

I just tried to play it straight and be myself, joking with the both of them and adding what I could to the conversation. It seemed to be enough for Wanda, who seemed happy. Heels was harder to read, and I could tell she was analyzing the situation much as I had.

After breakfast, Cassidy came up on deck followed by Becca and Terra, and I offered to take Wanda and Heels’ dishes. Wanda took my hand and squeezed it in thanks, and then I was getting peck kisses from Cassidy, Becca and Terra as they came by. Terra was last, and I grabbed her hand quickly before she walked away and she turned back to me. I pulled her into a full bear hug. “Good morning,” I told her. “I’m sorry you’re feeling down.”

“Thanks, dude,” Terra sighed, hugging me back. “Talk to you later?”

“Any time you want,” I promised.

She left, and both Cassidy and Becca gave me little smiles from near the stairs, approving of my moment with Terra. When they were gone I took the dishes down and found Leia, Zenya and Ami were already packing away food and doing dishes, and they were wrangling Sherry to help, so I dropped off the dishes and thanked them both with a kiss on the cheek before making myself scarce. Sherry gave me a look and I wasn’t sure what it was or meant—part of me wondered if she was actually pissed that I hadn’t thanked and kissed her too, but had to shake that off as ridiculous.

With the ‘Pussy Pack’—and I hated that I was actually thinking of them as that—ensconced in Wanda and Heels’ cabin, I decided to grab the book I’d started reading with Ami the other day and head up to the top deck. It was another beautiful day on the lake and I figured I could get in a good sun-and-read before it got too hot out.

I’d gotten about fifteen minutes in, settled on one of the deck chairs with my feet up on another, when I glanced over at movement near the stairs and broke into a smile. Cattie was coming up, her thick black hair pulled back into a ponytail that was fed through her ball cap. She was wearing a simple black bikini top and black denim shorts.

“Hey, gorgeous,” I said.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cattie said, coming over to me. She grabbed my foot and I moved it so she could sit in the chair opposite me, but she pulled my foot into her lap and started massaging it. She clearly wasn’t ‘trained’ or anything, but it still felt good. She smiled at me teasingly as her fingers worked the sole of my foot. “So, how are you doing?” she asked. “Last night was rough.”

I nodded and exhaled. I’d almost forgotten that Cattie had heard my panic attack too, or just the worries of Wanda and Cassidy. “Nightmare turned panic attack,” I said. “Not fun.”

“But better now?” she asked.

“I mean, I guess so,” I said. “This is the first time it’s happened, and hopefully the last.”

“I’m sorry,” she said with a sad nod.

“Thanks for coming to check on me,” I said.

“Of course,” she said. “And I know you would for me.”

“Any time, any place,” I told her.

“So where is everyone?” Cattie asked. “The boats feel kind of empty.”

Shit, I thought. Now I was going to need to explain.

* * *