The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 194

Ginnie groaned loudly and slowly wiggled her bum back at me as I palmed both of her cheeks and spread her lewdly, running my thumbs along the inner crease of her cheeks without actually touching her asshole.

“Such a slut,” Leia teased from over in her seat.

“Takes one to know one,” Ginnie groaned back as I ran my thumbs back up in the opposite direction. Then I let go of her buttcheeks and gave her another spank, my pink handprint staying on her tanned butt for a good couple of seconds as Cattie got it on camera.

“Alright, turn over,” I told Ginnie.

She did, rolling onto her back, and then she spread her legs around my knees on the deck. Cattie kept taking pictures, smirking a little and shaking her head at Ginnie’s lewd display of herself.

“You really are a little spinner, Ginnie,” Cattie said.

“Guys have called me that before but I never knew what it meant,” Ginnie said, interrupted by a moan as I ran my slick, suntan-oiled hand downs her inner thighs and then up over her hips, avoiding touching her puffy pussy.

“It means it’s easy to spin you around on a bed while having sex and move you into whatever position your partner wants,” Cattie said. “Especially without taking a cock out of you.”

“Ungh, yes please,” Ginnie groaned, reaching down past my arms and running her own fingers over her pussy lips.

“Ah, ah,” I shook my head, taking her arms by the wrists and lifting them over her head. “No touching yourself, Ginnie.”

Ginnie let out a little whine and pouted, which looked great for the camera with her arms pinned back.

I went back to massaging her torso, slowly moving up towards her chest, and Ginnie dutifully kept her arms over her head. As I ran my fingers over her ribs she pressed her chest out, begging for some attention there, and I let my hands slide up her skinny little form all the way to just under her bikini top and stopped.

“Roooobbie,” Ginnie whined, wiggling beneath me.

“Shhh,” I shushed her, then I shuffled closer and pushed her thighs back with my knees and leaned down over her, bringing my hands to her face and starting to give her a massage there starting at her temples.

It looked like I’d hit a restart button on Ginnie. Her eyes went placid and her jaw hung open and she stopped moving as I softly rubbed her temples, then up over her forehead and brow, and then down the sides of her delicate nose to her cheeks.

“I think you broke her,” Cattie said.

“Ginnie?” Leia asked, standing up and coming over to us. “You OK?”

“Uh-huh,” Ginnie grunted through her open mouth.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.

“Uh-uh,” she grunted.

I ran my fingers down to the corners of her jaw and then lower onto her neck.

“Still good?” I asked.

“Choke me,” Ginnie pleaded softly.

“Like this?” I asked, using one hand to wrap around her throat just under her jaw.

“Mhmm,” Ginnie groaned. “Please may I touch myself? I’m so close.”

“Shhh,” I hushed her again, and I reached between us and put two fingers over her clit and wiggled them back and forth.

Ginnie squeezed her eyes closed but left her mouth hanging open, and then she hiccuped hard and opened her eyes wide as she came. It was short and hard, and her entire body tensed for one moment before relaxing. I pulled my hands from her and softly brushed her hair from her forehead. “You good, little spinner?” I asked.

She got her breath back and barked a laugh, blinking rapidly to reorient herself. Then she finally focused her gaze on me and smirked. “Can we do that again?”

“Maybe later,” I told her and leaned down and gave her a little kiss on the tip of her nose. “We need to finish the shoot.”

“OK,” she said, then grabbed my wrists and pulled my hand down to her tits. “Then give my nips some God damn attention, you teasing bastard.”

That made Cattie and I both laugh, and Leia just rolled her eyes and went to sit back down in her seat. I made a show of massaging Ginnie’s breasts over the bikini top, then lifting it up over her tits to her chest and doing the same teasing of her bare breasts.

“Alright,” I finally said. “I think that’s everything.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” Ginnie said, biting her lower lip and looking down between us. Her legs had remained spread, my knees pushed against the back of her thighs, and her cunt was wide open and asking for the bulge in my swimsuit to come out and play.

“Sorry, Ginnie,” I said. “But we need to get Leia’s shoot done, too.”

“Fine,” Ginnie sighed, scooting back from me and rolling to her knees and waggling her butt at me again. “If you’re sure.”

I spanked her again. “Yes, I’m sure, you horny little rabbit.”

That made her laugh, and she got up and fetched her bikini bottoms from the side and twirled them around her finger. “Alright, well, if anyone needs me I’ll be down in our cabin fucking my own brains out with a dildo,” she said. “You’re all invited to join me.”

This time Cattie was the one to swat the teasing little devil’s butt as she walked away.

As Ginnie reached the stairs and started heading down, not having bothered to even put her swimsuit back on, I stood up and stretched. “How did the pictures turn out?” I asked Cattie.

“Good. There are some pretty hot ones. I tried to make sure your face wasn’t in any of them—I know Cass will definitely be OK with everything, and probably with the pictures, but I didn’t want you getting looped into being a softcore pornstar by accident.”

“Thanks,” I said, smiling and pulling her into a side hug and leaning down to kiss the top of her hat. I wasn’t sure if Cattie knew about Cassidy’s hat thing or not, and I’d decided not to assume anything, but it was still a tantalizing tease.

I stepped away from Cattie and went to Leia, offering her a hand up from her chair. “I hope that wasn’t uncomfortable for you, sunshine,” I said.

My nickname for Leia made her grin softly and shake her head. “No, Tiger. Especially not after what we did to her yesterday.”

“Ready for your massage?” I asked.

That made her laugh. “I don’t know,” she said. “Part of me is worried it won’t even be usable cause I’ll just be orgasming the entire time.”

“Well,” Cattie said. “At least it will be an interesting shoot.”

“True,” Leia said, walking with me over to the other towel I’d lain out so both women would have different backgrounds to their photo sets. She hadn’t let go of my hand since I’d helped her up. “So, Cattie, ready to see my ‘O’ face?”

* * *