The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 195

Kneeling down over Leia just felt different than kneeling down and getting ready to massage Ginnie. Leia was starting on her back and raised her arms over her head and gave a big, full-body stretch and then let her whole body relax.

“Hi,” I said a little lamely as I knelt next to her.

“Hi,” she said with a smile.

“You ready, Cattie?” I asked.

“Just going to swap memory cards here, give me a second,” Cattie said, rifling through the camera bag. “We don’t want Leia’s pictures getting mixed up with Ginnie’s.”

I leaned down closer to Leia, letting one of my hands softly land on her stomach. “I really want to kiss you right now,” I whispered to her.

“I want to kiss you too,” she whispered back.

“You know I can still hear you, right?” Cattie asked, turning to us from the bag.

“Oh, um, I didn’t,” I said, feeling myself blush a little.

“It’s not what you think it is,” Leia said.

“So you haven’t had sex with him and Cassidy?” Cattie asked.

“Oh,” Leia said, her eyes going a little wide.

“It’s fine, Leia,” Cattie said, coming back over to us and sitting with her legs crossed on Leia’s other side. “I mean, I did too. I get it.”

“Right, right,” Leia said. “I just- I don’t know, this whole thing is weird. Cassidy seems fine with it, but I’ve never been in this sort of situation.”

“Neither have I,” I assured her.

“Me neither,” Cattie said. “But one thing I do know is that Robbie is a very sexy, very lovable guy. So as long as Cassidy says yes, it won’t bother me if you want to enjoy being around him.”

“Thanks,” Leia said, then sat up and put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me firmly. My hand slipped to her back and held her in place as I kissed her back. As we broke apart, Leia was smiling and her eyes were glimmering playfully as she smacked her lips once. “Just as good as always,” she said.

Cattie sighed, prompting us both to look over.

“Sorry, sorry,” Cattie said. “It’s nothing.”

“Well, that’s not nothing,” Leia said. “What’s up?”

“I was just remembering kissing him like that,” Cattie admitted, a flush of her own creeping into her cheeks.

“Do you want to?” Leia asked. “If you’re OK with me kissing him in front of you, I’m OK if he kisses you, too.”

Cattie obviously wanted to say yes, but after a long moment of hesitation she shook her head no. “I do, but I can’t. Not like that at least.” I smiled a little sadly at Cattie, and she reached down and took my hand and curled our fingers together for a moment and then let go. “It’s fine,” she said. “We know we love each other. Best guy friend I have.”

“Love you too, Bestie,” I said and winked at her, using Cassidy’s nickname for her.

Cattie backed off a touch and finished getting the new memory card loaded into the camera. “Alright, you two,” she said. “What are you thinking?”

“Well, nothing like what Ginnie did,” Leia said. “So no nudity, and probably no direct sexual touching. At least on camera.”

“And off camera?” I asked with a little smile.

“Anything you want, Tiger,” Leia said.

Cattie chuckled a little and shook her head. “Somehow, I’m not surprised.”

“Let’s just get started and see where we go,” I said and helped Leia lower herself down to the towel again.

I started with a facial massage with Leia, which she enjoyed more for the little kisses I would drop onto her lips every once in a while than for the actual massage. It was interesting, massaging so many women in one week. Wanda and Ginnie had both absolutely loved their faces getting softly worked, and some of the others liked it but weren’t getting off on it. It did absolutely nothing for Leia. Leaving her face, I went down to her upper chest and collarbone, then down her arms, still getting nothing in particular out of her until I hit her inner elbows. Then she gasped and jerked, and we found out that soft little spot was a tickle point for her. Down lower, to her forearm and wrist, were fine, but then I massaged her palms and she loosed her first moan.

“That quick, huh?” Cattie asked. “How do you even hold things day-to-day?”

“It’s not me,” Leia complained, cocking her head to the side as another wave of tingling pleasure rippled up her arm as I used both thumbs on one of her hands. “It’s Robbie. He’s got magic hands.”

If only she knew, I thought with a smile.

I left her hands and went back to her chest, massaging between the cups of her bikini top and under her arms, and down her sides. Then I took a detour and kissed her again, and Cattie stopped taking pictures for a moment as I massaged Leia’s tits and then pulled one cup aside and dropped my lips to her nipple.

“Yes, Tiger,” Leia crooned softly, running her hands through my hair. “God, I love your tongue on me.”

“I do too,” Cattie said, watching with both hands on the camera and a smile on her lips. “He’s so good with your boobs, right?”

“So good,” Leia sighed.

I gave Leia’s nipple one last kiss, then carefully put the bikini cup back in place. “You know, I’m going to get a big head between the two of you.”

“You already have a big head,” Cattie snorted.

Such a big head,” Leia laughed. “Perfectly big.”

“We aren’t speaking about my ego, are we?” I asked.

Both of them laughed, and Cattie went back to taking pictures.

I massaged down Leia’s stomach to her hips, then skipped over the bottoms to her wonderfully full thighs and spread the suntan oil over them until her tattoo was glistening. Then I kept going, slowing down as I got to her knees and then stopping.

“Time to turn over,” I said.

“What?” Leia asked. “We were just getting to the good part.”

“We’ll end with your feet, sunshine,” I said. “Let’s get the rest of you done first.”

“Fine,” Leia sighed, rolling over. “But if that’s the case, then you better not skip over my butt.”

“Are you kidding?” Cattie asked. “If he skipped your butt, I would do it. God, your body is amazing, Leia.”

“Thanks,” Leia said, settling down with her arms under her head. “It’s kind of a crapshoot of how long I can keep my figure like that. Everyone on my Mom’s side is a bigger girl, and they say my boobs will practically explode when I get pregnant for the first time. My Grandma says we’re built for shooting out babies.”

“Well, whatever you’re doing, it’s working,” Cattie said.

I started back up at the top, working down Leia’s back. I undid her top, Cattie catching it in several photos in sequence, and then did her middle and lower back before I got to her butt. Leia let out the usual groans and moans of someone getting a massage, but it hadn’t been particularly sexual at all.

“Do my cheeks for the camera first,” Leia prompted me. “Then do it again for me and you.”

“OK,” I said, leaning down and tilting her face to the side so I could kiss her quickly. “Still good, sunshine?”

“The best,” she said with a smile. “And please never stop calling me that. Every time you do it my stomach gives a little flutter.”

“Ugh,” Cattie grunted. “Stop being so cute.”

* * *