The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 196

Massaging Leia’s butt with her bikini bottoms on was fun.

Massaging Leia’s butt once the Cattie lowered the camera, and I pulled down her bikini bottoms to her thighs, was a lot more fun.

“Fuck, Tiger,” Leia groaned, shifting her hips to push her ass up more to me. “God, your hands.”

“God, your butt,” I laughed, squeezing her big cheeks and slowly working them in circles. I glanced up at Cattie and she was chewing the inside of her lip watching me, and when she realized I was looking at her she rolled her eyes and then raised one hand to her face with her fingers in a V peace sign and wiggled her tongue between them. That just made me laugh, and then I leaned down and kissed the small of Leia’s back.

I was coming at her straddling her upper back and leaning down over her ass from above, and as I kissed from her lower back to the dimple above her cheeks, and then grazed my teeth over one ass cheek, she couldn’t see what I was doing. As I kissed between her cheeks though, slowly pulling them apart, she groaned and reached back, grabbing my leg with one hand and squeezing.

“Tell me if you want me to stop,” I told her.

“Never,” Leia said huskily. “God, I want you so bad it almost hurts.”

“I know that feeling,” Cattie mumbled, and I stopped myself from glancing over at her. That had sounded an awful lot like something she had meant to be an inside thought and I didn’t want to embarrass her. I also couldn’t be sure if she was talking about me, or sex in general.

I grazed my tongue along Leia’s asshole, teasing it with the tip of my tongue for a moment, before moving lower until I was nuzzling her slick little lips with my nose, and then finally craning my neck to get my tongue on her.

It was, all things considered, an awkward position. Leia’s big ass was working against us, as was the fact that she couldn’t spread her legs very wide because of the bikini bottoms around her thighs. Bad planning on my part. I still managed to get my tongue between her pussy lips though and taste her, and she crooned in pleasure. We stayed like that for a good couple of minutes as I tried to give her everything I could despite the position before I had to pull away as I felt like I was going to pull something in my shoulder or neck.

“Sorry, give me a sec,” I grunted, quickly rotating my shoulders to try and work the tension out.

“Tiger, I can feel your cock pressing against my back through your shorts. Come here,” Leia said, tugging at my leg. I swing my leg over her and she quickly turned onto her side, her breasts popping into view of both Cassidy and I, and she quickly reached for the waistband of my swimsuit and pulled it down.

My cock bounced into view and Leia quickly licked the underside of it before catching the head between her lips and moaning softly as she took about three inches of it into her mouth.

“Ffffffuck,” I hissed, my head rocking back at the feeling after having been the one teasing her and Ginnie.

“MMmmm-mmmm,” Leia hummed, looking up at me as she began to blow me. I pulled her pastel rainbow hair back from her face, looking down and meeting her eyes as she grinned and quickly bobbed her mouth on my cock.

“God damn,” Cattie grunted, and I glanced at her and saw she was sitting on her knees, the camera held to the side with one hand and her other one slipped into the front of her black denim jeans, obviously rubbing at herself. When she saw me looking she blushed and bit her lip, but didn’t stop what she was doing.

“Fuck, I want you,” I said, looking back and forth between the two women, and I wasn’t sure who I said it to. It was insane. I was insane. I had Cassidy, and Becca and Wanda were trying to figure out what we meant to each other in a romantic way. But God, I wanted to tell Leia I loved her too.

And Catherine.

Oh, Catherine.

And then it all came to a halt as voices echoed from about four yards back and two down, coming out of the bottom deck and heading for the stairs.

“Fuck,” Cattie grunted, pulling her hands from her shorts.

“Shit, shit, shit,” Leia said, pulling back from me with a reluctant look on her face but not hesitating to scramble to pull her bikini bottoms back up over her ass.

I quickly raised my shorts and then helped Leia tie the back of her bikini top as she got the cups in place in front. We were in time to preserve everyone’s modesty by about half a second, just as Cassidy came up the stairs followed by Terra, Wanda and Heels.

We probably hadn’t needed to scramble. Cassidy would have wanted to watch, if not participate. Wanda too. Terra, I wasn’t so sure how she would react, but definitely not as poorly as if it had been Sherry or Heather. Or even Zenya or Ami, who were aware of things but seemed a little more shy about PDA stuff.

Well, Ami was. I still hadn’t fully figured out Zenya.

“Hey, guys,” Cassidy chirped as she saw what we were doing. “Get a good shoot in? How many times did he make you come, Leia?”

That had Leia, and Cattie, blushing hard and I tried to just be stoic.

“We, uh, only got partway through,” Leia said, sitting up fully. “So no orgasms… yet…”

Wanda grinned. “Hey, no shame in it, girl,” she said. “He got me too, remember.”

Cassidy came right over and knelt down, kissing Leia on the lips. It surprised Leia, but she ended up kissing her back for a moment before Cassidy pulled away. Cass gave Leia a look though, and then glanced to me, and then back to Leia. “Sorry for interrupting,” she said with a sly smile. “And I’m really sorry it’s going to be a longer interruption. Becca wants us to get moving, and Robbie needs to do some driving.”

“Oh,” Leia sighed. “Well…”

“Fuck,” Terra finished for her with a grin, offering Leia and hand up. “No need to hide your disappointment, Leia. But I’m sure Robbie will take care of you soon.”

Leia just smiled, and then chortled, and then started giggling as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand. “You guys realize how insane this all is, right?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” Wanda said, wrapping Leia up in a hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s a good thing we can all be insane together,” Cassidy said, hugging Leia on the other side.

The girls offered to help clean up the equipment and towels, and I got shooed off to help disengage the boats. I met Becca at the back decks as she was untying us, but all I got was a little kiss and a promise that everything was alright, but we needed to get moving. Once we were all unhitched, I went to the Pilot’s Cabin and raised anchor, and soon Becca was pulling out of our shallow bay and heading for open water.

“Alright, Tiger,” Cassidy said, coming into the cabin behind me. “Sorry to cockblock you like that.”

“Cattie told us you were mid-blowjob,” Wanda said. “So double-sorry.”

“It’s fine,” I said, halfway turning from the wheel and reaching back, pulling them both into a side hug with one arm. “What’s up? How did the talk go?”

“That’s what we’re here to talk about,” Cassidy said, taking Wanda’s hand and leading her over to the bar counter. They both hopped up and Cassidy took Wanda’s hand in her’s supportively as she looked at Wanda.

“So, we didn’t just talk,” Wanda said.

“Oh?” I asked, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. Cassidy had made me promises. Never without me there. Never without my permission. Had she broken them? Already?

“No,” Wanda said, oblivious to my rising anxiety. “I also made a phone call.”

“Oh,” I said, my anxiety dropping out from under itself and leaving me feeling a little light-headed for a moment. “A phone call?”

“Yeah,” Wanda said. “I called Brodi.”

* * *