The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 197

“First, I want to say I’m sorry that I didn’t want you there for the talk,” Wanda said, reaching over from the counter to take my hand in hers. “I just needed to do this with a clear head, and whenever I’m around you- God, I feel like a fucking horny middle schooler or something. You make it hard for me to think clearly sometimes, Robbie. In a good way.”

“It’s OK,” I said. “I get it. It wasn’t a great feeling, but I get it. I’m having a hard time looking at things objectively while I’m with you and Becca and some of the others, too.”

Wanda smiled sadly and nodded. “So, we did do a lot of talking, and I’ll tell you a little about it, but not Terra’s stuff because that’s her’s to tell you if she wants. But the main reason I wanted the girls there was to listen in on my call.”

“She wanted impartial observers,” Cassidy said. “Not that I’m particularly impartial, but still.”

“So I told the girls I wanted them to listen but not say anything no matter what, and then I called Brodi. It was just after dinner time there, so he was expecting my call after yesterday. The first thing he asked me when he picked up was if I’d fucked you again, and he… God, it made me feel so gross. He was excited to hear about it. Like he wanted to hear all the details. And when I told him I hadn’t, and we’d decided it was a bad idea, he was disappointed and asked why. And I told him it was because we were developing feelings for each other, strong ones, and that was supposed to be against the rules of our agreement, and he just… He just said I should go for it. He wanted me to keep fucking you and wanted me to tell him about it. And then I asked him how he could want that, and he just said it was hot. He just kept saying it was hot, and kinky, and then he got more vulgar asking if I liked getting my pussy stuffed and stuff like that, and I ended up yelling at him to stop asking about it. And then he got mad that I wouldn’t tell him.”

She stopped there, leaning back against the wall of the Pilot’s Cabin with her eyes closed. I had one of her hands and Cassidy had the other, and she was squeezing us both tightly.

“You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to, or if it hurts,” I said quietly. I wanted to just stop the boat and turn all my attention to Wanda, but she seemed to want both physical reassurance and a little distance in attention.

“No, you need to hear this,” Wanda said. “You deserve to. I- After he got mad we went back and forth a bit, and I was demanding to know who he had been sleeping with over there and he wouldn’t tell me. Things spun out at that point, and he just kept saying he had to go out. He sounded like a junky or something, but I’m pretty sure he isn’t doing drugs. I think he just- I think he’s going to a sex club or something over there. Or maybe like a BDSM dungeon or something. I checked our shared account and no money is missing, but I don’t know what he does with his own money. When I point-blank asked him if he was going to one of those places he called me a bitch for asking, and then he tried to gaslight me and tried to turn everything around and make me feel bad for acting on our agreement and making things all messed up in his head. And then he just hung up, and wouldn’t pick back up or answer a text.”

“Wanda, I’m so sorry,” I said, squeezing her hand.

She was crying again, tears falling down her cheeks. She’d done up her makeup really lightly, with no mascara or anything, and I had a feeling she’d known she would be crying again during this conversation. Both of them were wearing the ballcaps, but Wanda’s was popping off her head since she had it on backwards and was pressed into the cabin wall, leaving her hair messy as she sniffed hard and wiped at her face.

“So, after the conversation was done, I wanted feedback from the girls,” Wanda continued. “Real feedback, not just shitting on him or girl power stuff. And everyone gave a bit of a different angle, but it all came down to if I thought this was just a big thing that needed to be dealt with when we were both home or if it was bigger and longer than that.”

“We went around for a while on that,” Cassidy said. “We wanted Wanda to be sure of where she felt she was at.”

“And it helped. A lot. I don’t think I’ve ever had a more realistically supportive heart-to-heart about anything with anyone,” Wanda said. “And all I kept thinking as we were in there was that I wished you were there too, because you’re level-headed like Becca but also a guy, and a protector, and- I just kept thinking I wanted you there. And that’s what really did it for me.”

I squeezed her hand, and Wanda leaned over and kissed Cassidy on the cheek before slipping from the counter and stepping to me, and I bundled her into a hug as she clung to me, pressing her cheek to my chest as she held me tightly.

“When I get home, I’m going to divorce him,” Wanda said quietly. Almost quiet enough that I couldn’t hear her over the waves and the thrum of the engine. “I can’t do it over the phone. I can’t end it like that. For me, I need to wait until I’m sitting in front of him and can tell him to his face that it’s over.”

“I’m so sorry, Wanda,” I said, holding her tighter. “I’m sorry for my part, even if it’s just him revealing who he really is.”

“I know, Robbie, but you don’t need to,” Wanda said. “And I know you know that, but you’ll still feel it anyways. And that’s just one of so many fucking good things about you. It’s another reason why it’s so easy to love you, and feel loved by you.” She pulled her face from my chest and looked up at me, her ruddy eyes still filled with tears as she smiled up at me sadly. “You make me feel safe in a way that Brodi never did. Not just sexually, but like… spiritually. You see me, and accept me. All of me.”

What was I supposed to say to that? A thousand things wanted to spill out of my mouth, but none of it felt like the right thing. So instead of saying anything I just hugged her tight and lowered my lips to kiss her on her forehead, and then rest my lips there as we held each other. I glanced over at Cassidy and she was still sitting on the counter, smiling sadly at us with her own tears slowly crawling down her cheeks. I opened my arm to her and she hopped down and stepped into the hug, wrapping her arms around Wanda and I.

We stood like that for a long time.

Wanda was getting a divorce.

What did that mean for us? Or for all of us? Right now, it didn’t change a lot. It still wasn’t a good idea for her to have sex with us until she could get things sorted, both legally and emotionally.

But in the long term?

Wanda. Becca. Ami. Leia.

And what did Terra’s part of that conversation include?

“Fuck me,” I sighed. “I love you both.”

* * *