The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 198

“Is it OK if I still sleep with you guys?” Wanda asked. She was back up and sitting on the counter along with Cassidy. After the big hug had ended she’d wanted to stick close to me and had stood with her arm around my waist for a bit, and I’d kept one hand on her shoulder as I piloted the boat with the other. She’d finally gone back to her seat when she was feeling a little more centred again. “And I mean just sleep. Heels likes having the bed to herself, and I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

“Of course you can, babe,” Cassidy said, hugging her around her shoulders again. “No pressure. Tonight and tomorrow.”

“God, are there really only two nights left for the trip?” Wanda asked. “This week has been a whirlwind.”

“You’re telling me,” I said, which both of the girls chuckled at.

“How did the photoshoot with Leia really go?” Wanda asked.

“Well, we actually did Ginnie first,” I said. “That one got pretty spicy on camera, Cass, so you’ll probably want to decide whether to OK things or not.”

“How spicy are we talking?” Cassidy asked.

“Bare ass and breasts. Some light fingering and choking,” I said. “Cattie said she kept my face out of anything like that, but if she releases it as part of the set then people would still know it’s me.”

“I’ll check them,” Cassidy said. “I’m fine that it happened, obviously, but you being online like that… I dunno. I’ll think about it. What do you think, babe?”

“Um,” Wanda said. “I don’t know if I have a right to say anything.”

“Stop,” Cassidy said to her. “You love him, right?”

“Yeah,” Wanda said.

“So do you think him having a spicy shoot like that online is a bad idea?” Cassidy asked.

Wanda took a moment to answer and then sighed. “I don’t like it,” Wanda said. “For your career, and for your reputation, Tiger. It’s a funny little meme with all of us that you’ll be the ‘Massage Man’ or whatever we end up calling you, but more than that I’m not a fan of.”

“OK,” Cassidy said. “I’ll let Ginnie know we need to cut the spicy stuff.”

“You shouldn’t decide that—”

“Wanda,” I said, reaching over to her and taking my hand. “I love you, and your opinion matters.”

“Thanks,” she said, looking down at her hand and mine smiling.

We sat and talked for a while longer, trying to find more lighthearted things to talk about, but it was a little tough after the heavy shit we’d been sifting through. Then all of a sudden Cassidy whispered something to Wanda quiet enough that I couldn’t hear, and they both hopped down from the counter.

“We’re going to go get ourselves cleaned up, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Anything you’d like to see us wearing?”

“Your birthday suits,” I said with a little grin. “But seriously, you both look great already.”

Cassidy came over and kissed me, then stepped aside for Wanda to do the same. It wasn’t a big, passionate kiss—we weren’t there right now. But it was on the lips, and more than friends.

Almost as soon as they left, a new set of feet padded into the cabin behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see it was Terra. Now I knew why Cassidy and Wanda had left so suddenly.

“Hey,” I said. “You’re looking a little rough, hon.”

“I know,” Terra sighed as she hopped up onto the counter, taking the spot Wanda had been in close to me. “Dude, it’s been a rough… I don’t know, two days? Three?”

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked.

“Yes,” Terra said. “No. Later. I just need to get my mind off of things for a bit.”

“OK,” I said. “Want to learn to pilot the boat?”

“I can do that?” she asked.

“Well, I can show you. I probably can’t leave you alone with it since you aren’t getting the official fifteen-minute course from the rental place, but as long as I’m here,” I said.

Terra hopped back down, a small smile on her lips as she came over and I started showing her the different controls. There really wasn’t that much to it, and soon she was standing in front of me at the wheel, and I let go of it and she was in control. She wiggled the wheel a little, slowly at my caution, and felt the boat moving under us. Then she tested the throttle control, slowing us down and speeding us up a bit.

“There, easy,” I said. “You’ve got the helm, Captain.”

I went to step away, but she reached back and stopped me with a hand on my hip. “Just stay here like that?” she asked me.

I set my hands back on the wheel, outside of hers, and stood behind her again. “Like this?”

“Yeah,” she said and then leaned back a bit until she was leaning against me. “That OK?”

“Anything you want,” I said.

She drove, and we chatted about little things. I could tell that she didn’t want to discuss whatever had been talked about down below with the ‘Pussy Pack,’ or anything about JC (which was probably the same thing). At one point I looked over my shoulder at the rest of the top deck and saw that Wanda and Cassidy were out in the deck chairs along with Cattie and were talking close. Cassidy and Wanda were both wearing a pair of my athletic shorts, bikini tops and those hats, while Cattie was in her same outfit from earlier, hat included. I hoped that Cassidy was talking to Cattie about her being excluded from their girl time earlier.

By the time Becca radioed over to us that it was lunchtime, she had led us to a shallow, curving beach area to anchor near and I took back over the controls to take us alongside her, but Terra stayed where she was and watched me work. Once we were pulled alongside the other house boat Terra turned between my arms and went on her toes to give me a little kiss. “Thanks for distracting me, Tiger. You really are the best.”

“Any time you need, Terra,” I said.

“I’ll hold you to that,” she smirked a little.

I had work to do, getting the boats moored together, and managed to catch a private moment with Ami as I was mooring the front decks together and she came to do the same thing. I took her hand and she gracefully hopped over to my porch, and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. She put her hands on my chest and kissed me back with a smile on her lips.

“Do you want to do some reading together again?” she asked me, cocking her head to the side as she smiled at me.

“I do,” I said. “My book is getting good, and reading with you is wonderful. But I told Leia I would hang out with her a bit this afternoon.”

“Are you guys doing anything in particular?” Ami asked. Her Midwest accent, which was relatively light usually, somehow poked its head out on ‘you guys’ and made me smile a little more.

“Not yet,” I said.

“Maybe she’d like to do some reading too,” Ami said. “Mind if I ask her?”

“Of course not,” I said, squeezing her again and kissing her forehead. “I’d love to spend time with both of you.”

“OK,” Ami smiled. “I’ll check with her. Later this afternoon when it’s really hot?”

“It’s a date,” I said. “And have I mentioned today that you look absolutely stunning, and I’m still falling for you?”

That made her blush, her warm golden-tanned skin darkening just a shade. It was more in her expression. “I’m still falling for you, too,” she said.

I kissed her, and she kissed me back a little more vigorously than the first time. When she left me, I couldn’t help but feel like I was biting off more than I could chew. But I wanted it all. How could I realistically do it?

I didn’t have an answer for myself.

* * *